Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 27-11-2022, 12:25 PM #1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
wasn't it Mike who lifted it up to display the numberMin his last ditch attempt to humiliate Matt ?

Mike noticed the phone number and turned the shirt over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 12:41 PM #1377

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Mike noticed the phone number and turned the shirt over

Hancock was still the one displaying his shirt for the camera's.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:54 PM #1378
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I wouldn't be surprised if he steps down as MP when he comes out

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 12:55 PM #1379
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he steps down as MP when he comes out
I think that is inevitable
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 12:55 PM #1380

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
If your brother, sister mum or dad got treated like that what would you call it???
10 people have constantly bitched about him behind his back...laughed and sniggered at him....its called Playground bullying.
The fact that you dont see that is because you dont like him... and you clearly think that is acceptable.

Matt is old enough to look after himself...but he is oblivious to the comments because its all behind his back...
Thats one of the reasons people are voting for him...its not nice to watch.
What a daft comparison , non of my family members are MPs and non of them were responsible for dealing with the COVID outbreak. Non of them were Health minister.

Hancock also is STILL supposed to be working, there's an enquiry for COVID.But he's more bothered about growing a following from appearing on reality shows ....first SAS and now IAC .

If he appeared on IAC 10 years post COVID, then that would be a bit different. But it just feels like he's smugly enjoying his holiday.

You just said he's old enough to look after himself,yet the nation is babying him like he's some little hurt lamb.

Awww well you continue voting for him ,spend all your savings on him & vote your little heart out on him. I'm really not bothered . I haven't spent a penny on IAC ,and I haven't used the app once .
Old 27-11-2022, 01:48 PM #1381

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
What a daft comparison , non of my family members are MPs and non of them were responsible for dealing with the COVID outbreak. Non of them were Health minister.

Hancock also is STILL supposed to be working, there's an enquiry for COVID.But he's more bothered about growing a following from appearing on reality shows ....first SAS and now IAC .

If he appeared on IAC 10 years post COVID, then that would be a bit different. But it just feels like he's smugly enjoying his holiday.

You just said he's old enough to look after himself,yet the nation is babying him like he's some little hurt lamb.

Awww well you continue voting for him ,spend all your savings on him & vote your little heart out on him. I'm really not bothered . I haven't spent a penny on IAC ,and I haven't used the app once .

You are not paying attention...its irrelevant who he is and what he does. Its irrelevant who they are and what they do.
You keep dissing the use of the words playground bullying and when 10 people spend 3 weeks bitching behind the backs of one camp member...that is poor behaviour and playground bullying.

Thats why people are voting for him...he is the nicest bloke in there. He hasnt said a bad word about anyone and respected anyone that had a bad word about him.

....and by the way I have not spent a penny either. I get 5 free votes on the App every day and he gets all of them
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 02:08 PM #1382

Quote:

Yes .. that was my point ..

Zizu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 02:14 PM #1383
You know my methods

You know my methods

The tall lady will win, Matt second and Joe Essex 2.0 third
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 02:16 PM #1384

Quote:

Mike inadvertently promoting Matts number...

If he hadn't been being bitchy about it... it wouldn't have been shown...
Old 27-11-2022, 02:17 PM #1385

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
The tall lady will win, Matt second and Joe Essex 2.0 third

Most likely...
Old 27-11-2022, 02:19 PM #1386

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You are not paying attention...its irrelevant who he is and what he does. Its irrelevant who they are and what they do.
You keep dissing the use of the words playground bullying and when 10 people spend 3 weeks bitching behind the backs of one camp member...that is poor behaviour and playground bullying.

Thats why people are voting for him...he is the nicest bloke in there. He hasnt said a bad word about anyone and respected anyone that had a bad word about him.

....and by the way I have not spent a penny either. I get 5 free votes on the App every day and he gets all of them
Actually it's very RELEVANT who he is , if he was average old Joe ...he WOULDN'T be in the jungle in the first place.

ITV & IAC producers gorged on it like gluttonous whales . And they knew controversy would revolve around putting BG & Hancock in . It's basically turned more into BB.... caring more about drama & ratings .....and less about morals.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:23 PM #1387
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

the days of people voting for the "best" has long gone. There have been way too many opportunities to vote over the years for people to take it seriously. Add to that, that voting is free and the vote becomes entertainment in it's own right
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 03:20 PM #1388
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

The morons were seen slapping giant rashers of bacon on a frying pan as if they were on a jolly camping trip. RIDICULOUS. "Mighty Mike" was looking like an uncouth savage as he devoured what moronic Moyles seemed to think was HIS "invention"> food inside folded bread..aka sammich. The usual crap was thrown around after that fool got evicted. They're all "devo'd" to see him go..blah blah blah And they're also all pretending they "can't believe" they've made it this far". It's so damn unexpected. LIARS. They were so cock-sure of themselves this year they never even felt the need to even pretend like they were shocked when "it not you" was read to them. Scott's facials always read, "cheers A&D, I knew my little set-ups and FORCED "gags" would likely pay dividends". Warner's was always a nonchalant toocoolforschool look, nodding his head with an arrogance that suggested he KNEW it would never be him(the "lovable", "endearing" dummy who gets sent in a cup with nan&paps faces printed on) And "Mighty Mike" mostly STARED at them with a stupid grin on his face, a face that always read "come on boys, why are you even wasting time coming to me? ME?!? you honestly think I'd ever believe I was in danger of leaving over any of these plebs sitting beside me"???

Scott is back to being eligible for the latest trial and she's wasting no time in throwing her name in the ring O DESPERATE. The rest have said they're "in" as well. Walsh is less keen because he's almost certainly realized his act has just about taken him as far as it can..and so with little to no pay-off on offer, it'd be like working for free. Something we know the lazy slob is unlikely to appreciate given he enjoys sleeping on a paid job. cock has let it be known that he's "quite enthusiastic" for doing it, and with Walsh following this up by doing "the big thing" and stepping down, this has left Scott and Sergeant cock-blocker in a tricky spot. One of them surely has to follow.. and sure enough, Scott has "graciously" stood herself down to "allow" cock off the very leash they've all been gleefully strangling him with for many days and nights. "Mighty Mike" is visibly disgusted that they were backed into a corner and basically FORCED into this concession. Of course Scott seemed to believe she deserved a "good-o" over the fact her and her little posse relented on their stifling bahaviours. And let's be clear, they(at least SHE) only agreed to this because they were given a nudge by production over how it was coming across,, and that's why her production pals made sure to show her and Warner having a little chat in the aftermath of their "decision" about why it was "fair" the little cock was "allowed" another whirl.

The trial was designed in a way that made sure they would fall just shy of a fullhouse. This is to keep their #1 pet being the last person to bring back the lot. DESPERATE.

Walsh and Scott are "entertaining" themselves by "making a movie" If this type of crap isn't evidence enough they need to speed this end game up then I'll never know what is. The moment they hit 7 they they should do a QUAD eviction the following night..and then return the very next night to crown the winner.

Eviction time.. and it's begone weasel Walsh. The type of deadweight any tribe would eventually refuse to carry any further.

Cock is not hiding his DESPERATE desire to win..and is in fact making sure his vote number is on display,, this has naturally ruffled "Mighty Mike's" feathers, enough for him to rush to the BT and whine like a lil bitch about it. He states "Matt clearly wants to win" as if this desire isn't held firmly by himself, Scott and Warner. RIDICULOUS. The admittance on winning and wishing&hoping for personal glory should perhaps be something that's celebrated and encouraged in the UK, much like it is in the US. For the alternative is the sickening garbage we're seeing from Mighty Mike, Scott and Warner. The same garbage we've had to sit through year after year from so many nauseating winners in the past. Rotten con-artists who go about pretending they have no strong desire to win(when we can see it damn well burning in them) and certainly don't "expect" to win. LIARS. I've just seem them at it again here, just after Walsh left, Warner said "I've reached a point that I never thought I'd reach in a million years"..and the bullshiitting Scott has followed him straight in with "OMG, I know, I actually can't believe it" PATHETIC-PATHETIC.

The clowns are getting ready for the crappy "CYCLONE"..and the usual silly fuss is being made about what has to be the most OVERRATED event in history. They get bashed with enough balls and pressured water to KO them from their positions any time from beginning to middle..and then as the time is running out they ease everything off so as to allow them to settle on their spots and "win" another silly fullhouse. Where is the fun in competing in something that LETS YOU WIN??? After coming back from a silly handout, they're immediately given another one as they're told there's choc ices(most likely straight out of George's mini freezer) waiting for them to "find"..and they've even given them an added bonus by handing them the football results. But let's be real, does anyone honestly believe that a production pet like Scott wasn't already told the results? In fact, when they handed George's goody bag over to her she most likely pulled a mini tv out from there and WATCHED both England matches.

And here they go again, they're setting up another "game" for them so that they can "win" all the "deals on wheels" treats the losers missed out on. RIDICULOUS. Scott thinks she's so "cheesy". NO, not cheesy, just plain DESPERATE, luv. After they lined up their answers(answers that were so damn easy - a man from the street who hadn't seen 1 bit of the show could've correctly synced) they were all seen sitting with "fingers crossed" pretending they were "hoping" those little orange bulbs would light up in a perfect row. PATHETIC.

And to top off a silly day of giveaways galore, the're being allwed to wire in to FISH&CHIPS for dinner. RIDICULOUS. What happens tonight in the finale? Salt Bae choppered in to sizzle up tomahawk steaks for them?? It's no wonder they don't have to go hunting "celebs" down any more. The "celebs" agents are actually flooding them with requests to sign up..as they know their employer will struggle to land an easier gig.

Eviction time... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Mighty Mike's" nice big "friendly giant" persona couldn't even get him to finale night. A forgotten about 4th place BORING CLOWN is all his weeks of DESPERATE effort could gain him. Oulasted by a slimy cock. What made it even funnier was the fact that cock made sure his blocker couldn't get out of the embrace he went in for, he made sure to RUSH IN with his ARMS WIDE OPEN the moment Tindall stood up so that he had no option to refuse it..and it was during this unwanted hug that we seen "the realisation" on "Mighty Mike's" face..the sheer shock&horror of what just happened here..

the only thing that would've made this eviction sweeter would've been is if after their embrace, cock held him by the arms, looked him dead in the eyes and said: Mike, 'bitterness is a choice'..

Let's be clear, there is no possible 'good winner' here. A lesser of evils is all that can be achieved. From my POV some reasons to believe there's some value in cock being that lesser...

a) reward the only person I believe I've ever seen admit he's actually after the win.

b) to make Scott and Warner's blood boil when having to accept their bull didn't float long enough.

c) to show at least that such unlikely/huge underdog winners can actually happen. A jab at least against the tedious procession of Pattison, Toff, Redknapp etc..

Of course it's well understood that having this become a reality is as likely as Scott passing up the option of "witty" word play. So, get yourselves "strapped in" to witness yet another win that we've known about for weeks in advance..
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 03:26 PM #1389

Quote:
Actually it's very RELEVANT who he is , if he was average old Joe ...he WOULDN'T be in the jungle in the first place.

ITV & IAC producers gorged on it like gluttonous whales . And they knew controversy would revolve around putting BG & Hancock in . It's basically turned more into BB.... caring more about drama & ratings .....and less about morals.

This is my last attempt because the behavioural aspect is going right over your head.
This is in relation to the 'Playground Bullying' you keep dismissing...10 people talking and bitching behind 1 persons back for 3 weeks...when he has been nothing but be polite and good mannered to them all.... you think that is acceptable???

YES or NO?
Old 27-11-2022, 03:33 PM #1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
The morons were seen slapping giant rashers of bacon on a frying pan as if they were on a jolly camping trip. RIDICULOUS. "Mighty Mike" was looking like an uncouth savage as he devoured what moronic Moyles seemed to think was HIS "invention"> food inside folded bread..aka sammich. The usual crap was thrown around after that fool got evicted. They're all "devo'd" to see him go..blah blah blah And they're also all pretending they "can't believe" they've made it this far". It's so damn unexpected. LIARS. They were so cock-sure of themselves this year they never even felt the need to even pretend like they were shocked when "it not you" was read to them. Scott's facials always read, "cheers A&D, I knew my little set-ups and FORCED "gags" would likely pay dividends". Warner's was always a nonchalant toocoolforschool look, nodding his head with an arrogance that suggested he KNEW it would never be him(the "lovable", "endearing" dummy who gets sent in a cup with nan&paps faces printed on) And "Mighty Mike" mostly STARED at them with a stupid grin on his face, a face that always read "come on boys, why are you even wasting time coming to me? ME?!? you honestly think I'd ever believe I was in danger of leaving over any of these plebs sitting beside me"???

Scott is back to being eligible for the latest trial and she's wasting no time in throwing her name in the ring O DESPERATE. The rest have said they're "in" as well. Walsh is less keen because he's almost certainly realized his act has just about taken him as far as it can..and so with little to no pay-off on offer, it'd be like working for free. Something we know the lazy slob is unlikely to appreciate given he enjoys sleeping on a paid job. cock has let it be known that he's "quite enthusiastic" for doing it, and with Walsh following this up by doing "the big thing" and stepping down, this has left Scott and Sergeant cock-blocker in a tricky spot. One of them surely has to follow.. and sure enough, Scott has "graciously" stood herself down to "allow" cock off the very leash they've all been gleefully strangling him with for many days and nights. "Mighty Mike" is visibly disgusted that they were backed into a corner and basically FORCED into this concession. Of course Scott seemed to believe she deserved a "good-o" over the fact her and her little posse relented on their stifling bahaviours. And let's be clear, they(at least SHE) only agreed to this because they were given a nudge by production over how it was coming across,, and that's why her production pals made sure to show her and Warner having a little chat in the aftermath of their "decision" about why it was "fair" the little cock was "allowed" another whirl.

The trial was designed in a way that made sure they would fall just shy of a fullhouse. This is to keep their #1 pet being the last person to bring back the lot. DESPERATE.

Walsh and Scott are "entertaining" themselves by "making a movie" If this type of crap isn't evidence enough they need to speed this end game up then I'll never know what is. The moment they hit 7 they they should do a QUAD eviction the following night..and then return the very next night to crown the winner.

Eviction time.. and it's begone weasel Walsh. The type of deadweight any tribe would eventually refuse to carry any further.

Cock is not hiding his DESPERATE desire to win..and is in fact making sure his vote number is on display,, this has naturally ruffled "Mighty Mike's" feathers, enough for him to rush to the BT and whine like a lil bitch about it. He states "Matt clearly wants to win" as if this desire isn't held firmly by himself, Scott and Warner. RIDICULOUS. The admittance on winning and wishing&hoping for personal glory should perhaps be something that's celebrated and encouraged in the UK, much like it is in the US. For the alternative is the sickening garbage we're seeing from Mighty Mike, Scott and Warner. The same garbage we've had to sit through year after year from so many nauseating winners in the past. Rotten con-artists who go about pretending they have no strong desire to win(when we can see it damn well burning in them) and certainly don't "expect" to win. LIARS. I've just seem them at it again here, just after Walsh left, Warner said "I've reached a point that I never thought I'd reach in a million years"..and the bullshiitting Scott has followed him straight in with "OMG, I know, I actually can't believe it" PATHETIC-PATHETIC.

The clowns are getting ready for the crappy "CYCLONE"..and the usual silly fuss is being made about what has to be the most OVERRATED event in history. They get bashed with enough balls and pressured water to KO them from their positions any time from beginning to middle..and then as the time is running out they ease everything off so as to allow them to settle on their spots and "win" another silly fullhouse. Where is the fun in competing in something that LETS YOU WIN??? After coming back from a silly handout, they're immediately given another one as they're told there's choc ices(most likely straight out of George's mini freezer) waiting for them to "find"..and they've even given them an added bonus by handing them the football results. But let's be real, does anyone honestly believe that a production pet like Scott wasn't already told the results? In fact, when they handed George's goody bag over to her she most likely pulled a mini tv out from there and WATCHED both England matches.

And here they go again, they're setting up another "game" for them so that they can "win" all the "deals on wheels" treats the losers missed out on. RIDICULOUS. Scott thinks she's so "cheesy". NO, not cheesy, just plain DESPERATE, luv. After they lined up their answers(answers that were so damn easy - a man from the street who hadn't seen 1 bit of the show could've correctly synced) they were all seen sitting with "fingers crossed" pretending they were "hoping" those little orange bulbs would light up in a perfect row. PATHETIC.

And to top off a silly day of giveaways galore, the're being allwed to wire in to FISH&CHIPS for dinner. RIDICULOUS. What happens tonight in the finale? Salt Bae choppered in to sizzle up tomahawk steaks for them?? It's no wonder they don't have to go hunting "celebs" down any more. The "celebs" agents are actually flooding them with requests to sign up..as they know their employer will struggle to land an easier gig.

Eviction time... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Mighty Mike's" nice big "friendly giant" persona couldn't even get him to finale night. A forgotten about 4th place BORING CLOWN is all his weeks of DESPERATE effort could gain him. Oulasted by a slimy cock. What made it even funnier was the fact that cock made sure his blocker couldn't get out of the embrace he went in for, he made sure to RUSH IN with his ARMS WIDE OPEN the moment Tindall stood up so that he had no option to refuse it..and it was during this unwanted hug that we seen "the realisation" on "Mighty Mike's" face..the sheer shock&horror of what just happened here..

the only thing that would've made this eviction sweeter would've been is if after their embrace, cock held him by the arms, looked him dead in the eyes and said: Mike, 'bitterness is a choice'..

Let's be clear, there is no possible 'good winner' here. A lesser of evils is all that can be achieved. From my POV some reasons to believe there's some value in cock being that lesser...

a) reward the only person I believe I've ever seen admit he's actually after the win.

b) to make Scott and Warner's blood boil when having to accept their bull didn't float long enough.

c) to show at least that such unlikely/huge underdog winners can actually happen. A jab at least against the tedious procession of Pattison, Toff, Redknapp etc..

Of course it's well understood that having this become a reality is as likely as Scott passing up the option of "witty" word play. So, get yourselves "strapped in" to witness yet another win that we've known about for weeks in advance..

Brilliant...
Old 27-11-2022, 03:33 PM #1391

Quote:
This is my last attempt because the behavioural aspect is going right over your head.
This is in relation to the 'Playground Bullying' you keep dismissing...10 people talking and bitching behind 1 persons back for 3 weeks...when he has been nothing but be polite and good mannered to them all.... you think that is acceptable???

YES or NO?
I don't believe its bullying. Its not particularly nice and incredibly two faced but we see 20 minutes of every 24hours and we all know these shows manipulate the editing. If they were ostracising him or segregating him in any way shape or form, I would call THAT bullying.

Throwing back a question you asked GH before, if that were Meghan Markle in there and people were bitching about her due to the lies they believe she has told in the past that have prejudiced their opinion and so everything she does seems to be fake, would you be so vocal calling out bullying? Or is it because you like Matt? We all know I have argued FOR M &H at times but were she in there and people were talking behind her back but being nice to her face I would call it them being two faced but I wouldn't say it qas bullying

They don't HAVE to like him, they are being civil and polite to him, they are not dampening his experience in any way.

Last edited by AnnieK; 27-11-2022 at 03:36 PM.
AnnieK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 03:49 PM #1392

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Jill to win she's very enthusiastic
Owen 2nd
Matt 3rd
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2022, 03:51 PM #1393

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
I don't believe its bullying. Its not particularly nice and incredibly two faced but we see 20 minutes of every 24hours and we all know these shows manipulate the editing. If they were ostracising him or segregating him in any way shape or form, I would call THAT bullying.

Throwing back a question you asked GH before, if that were Meghan Markle in there and people were bitching about her due to the lies they believe she has told in the past that have prejudiced their opinion and so everything she does seems to be fake, would you be so vocal calling out bullying? Or is it because you like Matt? We all know I have argued FOR M &H at times but were she in there and people were talking behind her back but being nice to her face I would call it them being two faced but I wouldn't say it qas bullying

They don't HAVE to like him, they are being civil and polite to him, they are not dampening his experience in any way.
I think we all know the answer to this without even being given one
Old 27-11-2022, 04:19 PM #1394

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Old 27-11-2022, 04:21 PM #1395

Quote:

Being civil and polite to him means nothing when they are bitching behind his back. That just shows how two faced they all are...Bullying comes in different forms. Turning his jacket over yesterday was an act of being vindictive because he would not have done it if it was anyone elses..that in itself is a form of what I call school ground bullying...childish acts of ganging up and being mean.
If Matt had gone into the Jungle being a complete arrogant and cocky arsehole then I would have no sympathy....but you cannot critisize his behaviour in the Jungle.
As for MM...IF I saw a nice side to her my reaction would be just the same.
Old 27-11-2022, 04:22 PM #1396

Quote:

Oh you havent answered my question yet....
Old 27-11-2022, 04:27 PM #1397

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Being civil and polite to him means nothing when they are bitching behind his back. That just shows how two faced they all are...Bullying comes in different forms. Turning his jacket over yesterday was an act of being vindictive because he would not have done it if it was anyone elses..that in itself is a form of what I call school ground bullying...childish acts of ganging up and being mean.
If Matt had gone into the Jungle being a complete arrogant and cocky arsehole then I would have no sympathy....but you cannot critisize his behaviour in the Jungle.
As for MM...IF I saw a nice side to her my reaction would be just the same.

Ok
Old 27-11-2022, 04:41 PM #1398

Quote:

Ok

At least I answer questions when they are put to me…

Yours just required a simple Yes or No….I’m still waiting
Old 27-11-2022, 04:45 PM #1399

Quote:

Ok

I did say IF…..
Old 27-11-2022, 04:57 PM #1400

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
I did say IF…..
...and its a big 'if'.
Markle is a known bully herself, so its likely she would be the one doing the bullying, not the other way round.
And lying her arse off and bigging herself up, unless she has had a personality transplant.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2022, celebrity, discussion, i’m, official, thread, watch