Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 13-02-2023, 07:01 PM #26
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
There will always be people who don't like how people live their lives.....wishing people dead whose generations fought for the rights people have now is counter productive. Education is always the way to go...some people just don't want to learn sadly.

There are extremes on all sides but the majority of people I have ever experienced are very much live and let live.

This poor girl has lost her life, whatever the reason, it is a senseless tragedy. Her family have said she was an amazing daughter, granddaughter and friend. RIP to her. Knife crime is a real problem now in this country and needs to be tackled
great post Annie, this is yet another knife crime, there is no indication what the motive is anymore than any other knife crime, jumping on the assumption this is an anti trans issue and saying this is the older generations fault for some unfathomable reason given it was kids who committed the crime is just nonsensical

The family must be in bits that is all we need to think of

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2023, 08:22 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

This exact same thing happened in romford a year or so ago. It ended up being a gang initiation thing.

Poor girl left dead after another teen stabbed her from behind.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2023, 08:28 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

I didn't know the girl was trans until they said on the news,I also assumed it was an adult that killed her. Just shows how too many teens think it's acceptable to carry knives around stabbing eachother. She was also a tiktok user ,I hate that app....I wonder if that has anything to do with her being targeted aswell ?.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:40 PM #29
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Everyone knows prejudice and hate crimes still exist , point is life is still better here than let's say a war zone country in the middle east , or a place where you can't even hold hands or enter a building based on race & sexuality .

Dezzy plenty of random attacks happen on people just for the sake of it regardless of gender identity, sexuality & race . I will say though with this Trans girl it might be because she's trans but then it could also be the latter ...an attack for the sake of it,they haven't confirmed it yet ? . I also wonder if her being on tiktok has anything to do with it . Maybe it was a stalker from her school who watched her videos??.
The police have the two murderers in custody, they have said it is not a hate crime but that it was targeted, so we can deduce from that the the pair have owned up to the reason they killed her, it might be a jealous ex, or jealousy or as Parm said some kind of gang initiation and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.....we will have to await the court hearing I guess for the full facts.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 13-02-2023, 08:43 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The police have the two murderers in custody, they have said it is not a hate crime but that it was targeted, so we can deduce from that the the pair have owned up to the reason they killed her, it might be a jealous ex, or jealousy or as Parm said some kind of gang initiation and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.....we will have to await the court hearing I guess for the full facts.
I don't know Cherie, I just have a feeling Tiktok has contributed to her death. That app is a cesspool of disturbing people. It definitely seems targeted, but yeah could also be a killing for the sake of it . So many degenerate teens these days go around stabbing .
Old 13-02-2023, 08:45 PM #31
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't know Cherie, I just have a feeling Tiktok has contributed to her death. That app is a cesspool of disturbing people. It definitely seems targeted, but yeah could also be a killing for the sake of it . So many degenerate teens these days go around stabbing .
there are so many kids being knifed to death now its an epidemic Goldie, and lately it seems to be so many girls being targetted.

Old 13-02-2023, 08:48 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
there are so many kids being knifed to death now its an epidemic Goldie, and lately it seems to be so many girls being targetted.
Yeah it's a huge issue amongst teens killing eachother . It's a serious problem that needs tackling ...I agree with Annie's post .
Old 13-02-2023, 09:05 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I bet all people feel is heartbreak for the death of such a beautiful girl with her whole life ahead of her, and anger at the scum that killed her.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2023, 09:49 PM #34

arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2023, 10:52 PM #35
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Thankfully they deal in facts
It does seem suspicious imo that she was Transgender and then ends up being stabbed to death.

Maybe it is something else that's triggered the two suspects, but I can't blame people for thinking that the motive might be Transphobia.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2023, 11:00 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
It does seem suspicious imo that she was Transgender and then ends up being stabbed to death.

Maybe it is something else that's triggered the two suspects, but I can't blame people for thinking that the motive might be Transphobia.
Yeah i wondered if it was a hate crime aswell tbh or maybe there was jealousy or something , but then stabbing is a huge problem Mock ... especially with teens. You just have to go through all the list of knife crimes in the UK to see how out of control it is , and the victims have been from all backgrounds. At the end of the day a young teen has lost their life in a horrible vicious attack.
Old 14-02-2023, 12:15 AM #37
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy

The more I think of this the more sad it is

Just thinking of a plaque I once walked past in a park in Barcelona for a trans person murdered for being trans

Looked her up. Sonia Rescalvo, murdered in 1991.
Over 30 years later the exact same thing happens in the U.K.
So much for progress
Disgusted
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 04:25 AM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah i wondered if it was a hate crime aswell tbh or maybe there was jealousy or something , but then stabbing is a huge problem Mock ... especially with teens. You just have to go through all the list of knife crimes in the UK to see how out of control it is , and the victims have been from all backgrounds. At the end of the day a young teen has lost their life in a horrible vicious attack.
Oh I agree with you that knife crime is a huge issue in this country, tbh we might wanna consider having Metal Detectors available in public places just to catch the people who are carrying knives.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 04:41 AM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Oh I agree with you that knife crime is a huge issue in this country, tbh we might wanna consider having Metal Detectors available in public places just to catch the people who are carrying knives.
Remember the teacher in Leeds who was close to retirement and got stabbed to death in a classroom by a kid !!, and i agree metal detectors and more action needs to be taken.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:33 AM #40
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

I know it sounds like an old trope and I'm sure every generation says this but the violence in schools really does seem to be increasing, it's terrifying. Yes there were fights and scraps when I was at school but nothing like it seems now - at my daughters school it seems like there are assaults every day, people getting lured into bathrooms and beat up, people threatened and then followed him to be attacked along the way. Usually someone filming it and it goes around on whatsapp/Snapchat. Constantly police at the school. My daughter's had multiple friends take time off because of being attacked. She herself had a boy put his hands round her neck and police were involved.

And that's a fairly small non-city highschool in Scotland - thankfully nothing involving weapons/knives I've heard of so far but it's definitely a level of violence way beyond when I was at school.
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 08:44 AM #41
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
I know it sounds like an old trope and I'm sure every generation says this but the violence in schools really does seem to be increasing, it's terrifying. Yes there were fights and scraps when I was at school but nothing like it seems now - at my daughters school it seems like there are assaults every day, people getting lured into bathrooms and beat up, people threatened and then followed him to be attacked along the way. Usually someone filming it and it goes around on whatsapp/Snapchat. Constantly police at the school. My daughter's had multiple friends take time off because of being attacked. She herself had a boy put his hands round her neck and police were involved.

And that's a fairly small non-city highschool in Scotland - thankfully nothing involving weapons/knives I've heard of so far but it's definitely a level of violence way beyond when I was at school.
coz social media and the ability to reach many eyes and ears with one push of a button
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 08:51 AM #42
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:
coz social media and the ability to reach many eyes and ears with one push of a button
I do think that there are a lot more assaults because of the ability to film it and put it online. Half the time that's the goal.

A girl my daughter knows from primary school was lured into the bathrooms by three girls in their year, one filming and two who attacked her. They judged it wrong as the girl whilst being shy/bit of a loner is also a gymnast and ridiculously strong and she started swinging and smacked the **** out of both of the girls attacking her... The girl filming (their friend) still posted it online because clearly at the end of the day, the only real aim was to get a "funny/dramatic video" of someone getting beat up, and it didn't matter that the tables were turned.

Last edited by Soldier Boy; 14-02-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:07 AM #43
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
I do think that there are a lot more assaults because of the ability to film it and put it online. Half the time that's the goal.

A girl my daughter knows from primary school was lured into the bathrooms by three girls in their year, one filming and two who attacked her. They judged it wrong as the girl whilst being shy/bit of a loner is also a gymnast and ridiculously strong and she started swinging and smacked the **** out of both of the girls attacking her... The girl filming (their friend) still posted it online because clearly at the end of the day, the only real aim was to get a "funny/dramatic video" of someone getting beat up, and it didn't matter that the tables were turned.
there are so many videos of young adults tricking their partner into thinking they are cheating on them and this seems to be popular and liked

that has to be the single most horrible thing I could think of doing to my wife/partner and i am sure most people of the non internet/phone generation (ie over say 40s)
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 09:16 AM #44
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
there are so many videos of young adults tricking their partner into thinking they are cheating on them and this seems to be popular and liked

that has to be the single most horrible thing I could think of doing to my wife/partner and i am sure most people of the non internet/phone generation (ie over say 40s)

its just horrible, I think that just shows how insecure they are and they want that jealous reaction to make them feel special...

Old 14-02-2023, 09:18 AM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
its just horrible, I think that just shows how insecure they are and they want that jealous reaction to make them feel special...
Oh I hate those 'prank' videos, most of them are fake ...but it's still setting a bad example out there. There's so much garbage on social media in general.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:37 AM #46
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

Really? You think so?

I would give the teens of today a run at my east London school. No phones, no social media... it was a terrifying, violent place where you were as likely to get a dig from a teacher as a pupil. Of course, it's been completely rebuilt now there are no whites left in the area and sends three or four Africans to Oxbridge every year. Back then, I think I was the first ever and that's because my parents paid for proper tuition.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 09:46 AM #47
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Really? You think so?

I would give the teens of today a run at my east London school. No phones, no social media... it was a terrifying, violent place where you were as likely to get a dig from a teacher as a pupil. Of course, it's been completely rebuilt now there are no whites left in the area and sends three or four Africans to Oxbridge every year. Back then, I think I was the first ever and that's because my parents paid for proper tuition.
Well I did specify "non-city" for a reason, I'm aware that city schools are a whole different beast and always have been, but I went to a school very similar to my daughters and can only compare like-for-like. Of course, there's the possibility that I was spared/unaware of the worse stuff during my time at school and simply wasn't aware of it BECAUSE of no cameras/social media. I guess just because I wasn't part of it and also wasn't targeted, I shouldn't assume it wasn't happening.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:26 AM #48
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Deleted a lot of posts in here, I really don't want to have to leave this thread closed so can people please stop insulting each other here or using a dead childs death to further some agenda

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 14-02-2023 at 10:26 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 10:33 AM #49

Very sad.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Niamh.; 14-02-2023 at 10:35 AM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2023, 11:01 AM #50
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:

When i was at the village school in the 60s/70s we had gangs of kids fighting with hatchets at the school gates at lunch time and a good friend of mine was stabbed 3 times (and survived). This was at one of the best schools in glasgow
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
15, 16, boy, brianna, cheshire, ghey, girl, murdered, trans, warrington