Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 16-06-2023, 12:06 PM #26
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
You won't find an avatar at all from you and that's fine. People are different. It's, er ... called life. We're not bothered.
Er I used to have one

But yea I grew tired of it and what’s having an avatar got to do with any thing

Yea people are different it’s a shame you can’t get on with life without getting triggered by the ther people living theirs.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2023, 12:09 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Er I used to have one

But yea I grew tired of it and what’s having an avatar got to do with any thing

Yea people are different it’s a shame you can’t get on with life without getting triggered by the ther people living theirs.
I edited that post as soon as I figured what you meant about the "nodding dog."

Yeah, people and the way they live their lives are different. It's a shame you can't get on with your own (in the online realm with virtual strangers, at that) without getting triggered to the extent of looking for the next person to make jibes at.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 16-06-2023 at 12:12 PM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2023, 12:10 PM #28
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Not really, they can't help it.
Old 16-06-2023, 12:18 PM #29
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
I edited that post as soon as I figured what you meant about the "nodding dog."

Yeah, people and the way they live their lives are different. It's a shame you can't get on with your own (in the online realm with virtual strangers, at that) without getting triggered to the extent of looking for the next person to make jibes at.
It’s no surprise that you haven’t got a clue, I’ve got real friends on here and would easily transition into real friends in the real world away from tibb

You think people are strangers on tibb, that’s crap some of us know a lot more about each other on here than actual friends outside of tibb
Old 16-06-2023, 12:20 PM #30

Quote:
It’s no surprise that you haven’t got a clue, I’ve got real friends on here and would easily transition into real friends in the real world away from tibb

You think people are strangers on tibb, that’s crap some of us know a lot more about each other on here than actual friends outside of tibb
Some do, many others don't. It's a forum. Anonymity is the default unless you choose to make yourself better-known to certain other people. Anyway, this whole conversation's going nowhere so let's just end it here. I don’t know why you have to derail other people’s threads and pick beef with half the forum but no-one likes it. Go do your weird thing somewhere else, preferably somewhere in your own lane.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 23-06-2023 at 01:01 AM.
Old 24-06-2023, 03:54 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
It's actually a condition called misophonia, for me it's a specific eating noise, not crunching or even slurping soup, it's that noise that sounds like a sloppy kiss, my dog makes the same noise as well sometimes when she's got a dry mouth, do you know what i mean? Even when my dog makes that noise, i have to turn on the TV or something so i can't hear it anymore
And that’s what makes us interesting, Niamh. That’s what makes us human and not robots. You’ve got no more control over not liking specific eating noises than with me and sniffing.

Old 24-06-2023, 04:31 PM #32
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Some do, many others don't. It's a forum. Anonymity is the default unless you choose to make yourself better-known to certain other people. Anyway, this whole conversation's going nowhere so let's just end it here. I don’t know why you have to derail other people’s threads and pick beef with half the forum but no-one likes it. Go do your weird thing somewhere else, preferably somewhere in your own lane.
7 days after you posted this reply to me you have gone back to it and added everything after saying let’s end the the conversation here.

I will continue to give my opinion in any thread I choose and disagree with anyone in that thread regardless of who doesn’t like it or posted that thread within the first place

My lane is everyone’s lane.

Last edited by thesheriff443; 24-06-2023 at 04:33 PM.
Old 24-06-2023, 06:06 PM #33

Quote:
7 days after you posted this reply to me you have gone back to it and added everything after saying let’s end the the conversation here.

I will continue to give my opinion in any thread I choose and disagree with anyone in that thread regardless of who doesn’t like it or posted that thread within the first place

My lane is everyone’s lane.
My thread is my thread. I’m tired of you going round and round in circles with everyone you’ve got an axe to grind with so I mostly ignore you but people I actually want to interact with in here might get reply-bumped from time to time if there’s something I want to add. Deal with it, sheriff. No-one has the energy to keep flogging a dead horse with you anymore. You’re annoying.

Last edited by Redway; 24-06-2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old 24-06-2023, 06:53 PM #34
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
My thread is my thread. I’m tired of you going round and round in circles with everyone you’ve got an axe to grind with so I mostly ignore you but people I actually want to interact with in here might get reply-bumped from time to time if there’s something I want to add. Deal with it, sheriff. No-one has the energy to keep flogging a dead horse with you anymore. You’re annoying.
I’m dealing with you
And I’m going no where
You decided to go back to a post a week later and add stuff to make yourself look or feel better

No one is stopping you replying to members, but if you go back to a post you made a week ago and add content then I’m well within my rights to reply to your updated post

I don’t have a problem with you or any one on the forum so drop the bollox of trying to paint me as tibbs most hated

Like I said I will continue to post in any thread I want, if James josy or any mod has a problem I will be happy to discuss it in an open thread on tibb because I’ve got nothing to hide.

Try practicing what you preach, if you don’t like what I have to say ignore me.
Old 24-06-2023, 08:10 PM #35

Quote:
I’m dealing with you
And I’m going no where
You decided to go back to a post a week later and add stuff to make yourself look or feel better

No one is stopping you replying to members, but if you go back to a post you made a week ago and add content then I’m well within my rights to reply to your updated post

I don’t have a problem with you or any one on the forum so drop the bollox of trying to paint me as tibbs most hated

Like I said I will continue to post in any thread I want, if James josy or any mod has a problem I will be happy to discuss it in an open thread on tibb because I’ve got nothing to hide.

Try practicing what you preach, if you don’t like what I have to say ignore me.
Bye-bye.

Old 24-06-2023, 09:15 PM #36
Sod orf

Sod orf

You don't get those people in Hull. We eat fish. Good for the brain.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
irritate, mannerisms, people, repetitive, tics