Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-03-2024, 02:29 PM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default So anyway…I’m a grandmother…

…a Grammi, I guess…?…

…I have a grandson who was born very early this morning with an emergency Cesarean…we’ve all been waiting to meet this little person for well, a little few years now…as Annie is aware, my son and his partner have been going through fertility treatments and now have finally got to meet their gorgeous son……he’s in the intensive care unit atm with some breathing difficulties and a few concerns that need to be monitored…and he hasn’t met his mom yet until he’s able to and until she’s able to as well from her surgery…but his dad has been with him and hopefully they’ll all three be united and together very soon…

…I won’t give his name just because it’s not my personal thing to give…but he’s an on-season BB child …of course…and for us all, he’s very much an A-list celebrity, maybe our biggest signing yet…?…an interesting thing is that it’s the 13th of the month today/his birthday…and I’m a 13th of the month child and Mr Ammi is also a 13th of the month child…all different months but that same day…it’s always been what we call our lucky number 13….
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anyway…i’m, grandmother…