Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:09 PM #26

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by ManicWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
hows about you dont start up threads on one poster cause frankly theres a million of you two bit net yobs who seem to take offence to what ahmedfan is doing (which is understandable to an extent) but if you feel the need to start up a thread where you all collectively insult the guy,id say your the ones with the issues..

he goes around posting about sree everywhere (granted that can be annoying) but what your doing is singling a guy out for disagreeing with him,if he was promoting someone who you favour i doubt this thread would be here.. theres plenty of members doing what ahmedfan is doing but they dont get singled out cause theyre supporting the likes of noirin or freddie..

so this thread full of wasters need to leave ahmed alone,you may not like him,if he offends you use your lame u2u thing. otherwise **** and go about your business
No-one would have a problem if he simply disliked Freddie. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But spamming the forum with fifty-thousand threads all saying the same things everyday can get quite trying and is going to p**s people off eventually.
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:10 PM #27
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

I still hate Sree.
I still dislike Freddie.
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:12 PM #28

Quote:
hows about you dont start up threads on one poster cause frankly theres a million of you two bit net yobs who seem to take offence to what ahmedfan is doing (which is understandable to an extent) but if you feel the need to start up a thread where you all collectively insult the guy,id say your the ones with the issues..

he goes around posting about sree everywhere (granted that can be annoying) but what your doing is singleing a guy out for disagreeing with him,if he was promoting someone who you favour i doubt this thread would be here.. theres plenty of members doing what ahmedfan is doing but they dont get singled out cause theyre supporting the likes of noirin or freddie..

so this thread full of wasters need to leave ahmed alone,you may not like him,if he offends you use your lame u2u thing. otherwise **** and go about your business

WOOOOO !!!!

You read it didn`t you!
So if YOU DON`T LIKE WHAT YOU READ
hIT YOUR IGNORE BUTTON
WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL NEDS?
IS IT COS WE WEAR A HOODIE init!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maximillion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:24 PM #29
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Should have added a poll for extra humiliation. I think a good old fashioned *point and laugh* thread is in order tonight!
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:26 PM #30
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

LoL@Poll
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:27 PM #31
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

He did change my mind. I actually spent money and voted, just for Sree. The annoying threads encouraged me to spend money. If Sree was to survive and be up next week and the threads continued. I'd give up on the forum
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:27 PM #32

He made me hate Sree more.
Nebi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:28 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by ManicWolf
Quote:

he goes around posting about sree everywhere (granted that can be annoying) but what your doing is singling a guy out for disagreeing with him,if he was promoting someone who you favour i doubt this thread would be here.. theres plenty of members doing what ahmedfan is doing but they dont get singled out cause theyre supporting the likes of noirin or freddie..

No-one would have a problem if he simply disliked Freddie. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But spamming the forum with fifty-thousand threads all saying the same things everyday can get quite trying and is going to p**s people off eventually.
agreed but he's doing it to get your back up,it annoys me too but my point was more along the lines of if others can do it why is he being singled out?that dennis lad posts numorous threads against sree saying the exact same thing,and no1 says a thing.he even posts a million threads about how amazingly beautiful noirin is.yet no1 says a thing.

so i see no reason why a thread needs to single ahmedfan out just cause alot of yous may not like sree so you feel like collectively abusing the guy?he has made no such threads of any of you's even though you may well have pissed him off.. soo leave him be
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:30 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by maximillion
Quote:

he goes around posting about sree everywhere (granted that can be annoying) but what your doing is singleing a guy out for disagreeing with him,if he was promoting someone who you favour i doubt this thread would be here.. theres plenty of members doing what ahmedfan is doing but they dont get singled out cause theyre supporting the likes of noirin or freddie..

WOOOOO !!!!

You read it didn`t you!
So if YOU DON`T LIKE WHAT YOU READ
hIT YOUR IGNORE BUTTON
WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL NEDS?
IS IT COS WE WEAR A HOODIE init!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quiet newbie this be a grown adult conversation.. go play with your lego

btw by your own logic anyone of these members could have simply ignored ahmedfan and then a thread like this wouldnt be needed,but hey i suppose its ok..
Old 03-07-2009, 04:33 PM #35

It may have escaped your attention but this post wasn't attacking Ahmed2004 it was asking if it had changed peoples mind.

The fact that people think posting the same thing over and over again is juvenile and irritating is not the same as a personal attack on Ahmed.

His post's annoy the crap out of me, but I feel no reason to attack him personally and I'm sure it's the same for others.
Hierophant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:33 PM #36

I hate Sree the more I read Ahmed's posts.
Rollerrd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:34 PM #37
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Other people keep it to one thread, other people can accept that their favourite is going. The reason why Ahmed's getting so much flack is that he's insulted other members, created similar threads over and over and has basically repeated himself for a week.

He'd get the same treatment if it was another HM because HE would still be doing the same things.

He is getting singled out because he calls everyone who disagrees with him sheep and basically insults them, he's the one with no sense of opinion.

When you put out bad vibes it's only natural you'll get some back.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:43 PM #38
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Hes a right weirdo that guy who basically fancys Sree.

I bet he has posters of him all round his house.

He dosent get that no one likes Sree, he keeps tryen to preach and change everyones mind, but it really isnt working
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:45 PM #39

He goes everywhere to post rubbish, most of which Ive read from him before. At first I try to explain, after a while you realise he is not taking anything in , instead all out obsessive. I made sure never to post on his threads so he doesnt get any bump from me , didnt want to waste my time. Its not a personal attack but have you seen his post everywhere? the contents and the attack on Freddie fans? ott

Everytime I see his post I make sure to donate 35p to Sree!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:47 PM #40

he's been sending me U2U's
he's a pen|s
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:10 PM #41
Banned

Banned

Special Bump: Part of the Final Countdown to Friday Night's Show.

Sree Fans/Halfwit Haters/Fans of Other HMs/BB Fans, we must pull together, save Sree and the entire BB10 series tonight!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:11 PM #42
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

hehhehheh God loves a trier
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:14 PM #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Hierophant
It may have escaped your attention but this post wasn't attacking Ahmed2004 it was asking if it had changed peoples mind.

The fact that people think posting the same thing over and over again is juvenile and irritating is not the same as a personal attack on Ahmed.

His post's annoy the c**p out of me, but I feel no reason to attack him personally and I'm sure it's the same for others.
naah i apreciate this thread wasnt made for that purpose,but all the numptys in here dont see it when any one else does it..a member called ukturtle or something just did a thread and that pretty much sums up what i meant..

again i over stand your not attacking him,but others are.and i was making the point it serves no purpose to attack him when others do what he does and get no malicios posts made for them..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:17 PM #44

Quote:
Originally posted by Dezzy
Quote:

Other people keep it to one thread, other people can accept that their favourite is going. The reason why Ahmed's getting so much flack is that he's insulted other members, created similar threads over and over and has basically repeated himself for a week.

He'd get the same treatment if it was another HM because HE would still be doing the same things.

He is getting singled out because he calls everyone who disagrees with him sheep and basically insults them, he's the one with no sense of opinion.

When you put out bad vibes it's only natural you'll get some back.
others dont keep to one thread,that is my point.but fairplay if he's insulting others then be it on his head,but as for him calling people sheep,others say that towards sree fans and do so without any real coherent debate..

but i see your point,although that doesnt mean if someones racist then we should be racist back right?so the others could simply ignore him,as i do when others irritate me..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:21 PM #45
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

Sree Fans/Halfwit Haters/Fans of Other HMs/BB Fans, we must pull together, save Sree and the entire BB10 series tonight!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Stephanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:22 PM #46

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
This is why we hate him
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:25 PM #47

Quote:
Originally posted by Twilight
Quote:

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
This is why we hate him
if your on a forum and you hate anyone..then consult your local gp
Old 03-07-2009, 05:25 PM #48
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by Twilight
Quote:

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
This is why we hate him
Hate who?
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:29 PM #49

If you don't like his posts then there's a little blue ignore button, unless we like instigating arguments? At least he's sticking up for the only entertaining thing in BB10 right now, that's hardly a reason to publicly slate him. I'll bet half of the members on this forum don't even vote!
LisaHawk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:44 AM #50

I have a crush on freddie. His voice is like butter mmmmmmmm.
He is so gentle, imagine him hugging you or kissing you(erase angel memories)...oooh be still!

lol j/k but his voice is still like butter
freddieandmakosi4life is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ahamed2004`s, changing, freddie, mind