Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:43 PM #76
Banned

Banned

I can HONESTLY say I have never heard him mention his Mum ,and Im no Charlie fan ,but in truth I have never heard him
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 PM #77

Sorry, but if my Mum or any close member of my family was in a coma, I would not go into the BB house. I would want to be with her. Okay, so he thinks he may win the money to help her and other charities, but there's absolutely no guarantee of this. So why risk being away from your loved one for all those weeks?
kathypink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:48 PM #78

This thread is sick, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Lets hope none of your family members fall ill because karma's a bitch
philmurph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:48 PM #79
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
I can HONESTLY say I have never heard him mention his Mum ,and Im no Charlie fan ,but in truth I have never heard him
he did it most recently 2 nights ago on LF.

If i win the money will go to my mum who is in a coma and i will do a sponsored bike ride.

Or words to that effect.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:49 PM #80
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by philmurph
This thread is sick, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Lets hope none of your family members fall ill because karma's a bitch
if one of my family members was seriously ill though, i would not go on a show like big brother where i could be away from them for months on end. If it was my mother i sure as hell wouldnt leave her bedside.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:51 PM #81

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:
Originally posted by NONESHALLPASS
Let me start by saying I fully appreciate that his mum being in a coma is awful and I sympathise with that.
But in my opinion what he is now doing is playing this card far too often in order to make people feel guilty about competing against him.
Charlie needs to appreciate that everyone in that house has entered a competition to win, they all have their reasons and people they may want to help with the money etc
I really do not feel its fair for him to keep on about the situation about his mum, I think this is the reason more and more people are saying they want him to win, he has obviously told them his story and they feel guilty now for trying to beat him.

Isaac said the main reason for him wanting to go last night was hearing charlie`s story
Without live feed we cant see what is being said through the day, but it is becoming apparant that charlie is saying about his story on a daily basis.
Now he is talking about charities and wanting to give to needy causes etc
Talking about the starving people abroad etc, bea is engaging him and is genuinely talking about the plight in the third world countries etc
But Im not so sure charlie is as passionate as he would like us to believe.
Wish he would just be himself and stop this guilt trip stuff he is putting on people
Charlie IS being himslf. He suffers from Attention Deficit Hypeactivity Disorder as a consequence of a Vagus nerve condition .
His apparent 'back-stabbing' that people refer to is a conseqence of his condition whereby in order to process knowledge he needs to share it. If you watch his so called 'back stabbing' anything he says abut people, he tells them about. he needs to share knowledge to achieve a consensus. He needs to estblish a common Weltanschauung (world view) before he can process knowledge himself. He can't operate in a world with secrets or competing perspectives because he doesn't know what to believe.
In my professional opinion Charlie suffers from Hyper Self Obsession Disorder as a consequence of being a selfish bastard.
His blatant 'back-stabbing' that people refer to is a consequence of his condition whereby in order to process
knowledge he needs to twist it in order to disseminate it. If you watch his methods of "back stabbing", anything he says about people, he will deny later or apologise by saying "I was only joking".
He needs to reduce everything to the lowest common denominator and preferably to words of one syllable, in order to understand it. He cannot operate in a world where his secrets are discovered or where others' perspectives of him are anything other than positive, because that would invalidate his facade as the "cheeky fun loving chappie whose mum is in a coma, so he deserves to win"gameplan.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:53 PM #82

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
he did it most recently 2 nights ago on LF.

If i win the money will go to my mum who is in a coma and i will do a sponsored bike ride.

Or words to that effect.
This is called guilt by vague suggestion! "words to that effect" for Gods sake! Are you deliberastely trying to undermine him simply because for whatever reason you don't like him. Please stick to only making positive comments about your favourites. It is the new theme for this week, positivity.

There is too much "negativity" surrounding BB this year I'm told. LOL
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
card, charlie, mum, playing