Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 26-08-2009, 07:11 AM #26
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Viper29
In my honest opinion I think it WOULD'VE been bad for Siavash, if Charlie, Rodrigo and David hadn't ganged up on him. He held himself well, faced the mob and in my eyes came out on top. They jumped from point to point, and if that point didn't work cursed at him, called him names, suddenly bring up things nothing to do with the argument after being criticised themselves and telling him "Never speak to me again". He looked the adult in the entire situation and i applaud him for not being intimidated
Agreed.

Had they not all ganged up on him, he would have no doubt come out of this with egg on his face. As it happened, he looked the best out of the lot of them for being calm, collected and just taking everything they threw at him, whilst reminding them that they are just shouting...and the top top it off, he reveals charlie and rods real reason for being upset...because they are upset he MAY look better than them and they are desperate to win. Bravo
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 07:11 AM #27

What Charlie said was right but he said it with such venom and encouraged a pack mentality. He showed his true colours!
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 07:48 AM #28

I am not sure anyone, including Marcus and Siavash, came out of this argument with much credit but I thought the behaviour of Charlie and Rodrigo in particular was repulsive. Honestly, I am amazed that Siavash was able to remain as calm as he did.

I note also that Rodrigo told Siavash to "shut up". Honestly, the Brazilian's hypocrisy becomes more and more obvious as the weeks go on. I mean, he was so "disrespectful". I have been fairly sympathetic towards Rodrigo but as of these latest highlights I am starting to think he is as bad as Charlie.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:07 AM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
I am not sure anyone, including Marcus and Siavash, came out of this argument with much credit but I thought the behaviour of Charlie and Rodrigo in particular was repulsive. Honestly, I am amazed that Siavash was able to remain as calm as he did.

I note also that Rodrigo told Siavash to "shut up". Honestly, the Brazilian's hypocrisy becomes more and more obvious as the weeks go on. I mean, he was so "disrespectful". I have been fairly sympathetic towards Rodrigo but as of these latest highlights I am starting to think he is as bad as Charlie.

you are right. I have moved Rodrigo into my HATIN' sig in disgust at his behaviour last night. He is a stirring bitch!!! I think even Sophie has realised.
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:07 AM #30

Charlie is a nasty, bitter, vindictive biatch, desperate to win.

Contracts are made to be broken, you can see the conditioned mind of the so called 'underclass' Lisa, Charlie,David and Rodrigo, where as Siavash is free thinker.

Lisa is the biggest joke in there- skin head, Mohican, pink hair, tattoos and it's " we better not do that" - " let's just hear what BB has to say" in that droll brummy accent. Cause without a rebel.

FFS make no wonder they are saying it is sh!t this year with these robots as housemates in there.

I can see Sophie, winning this by default.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:17 AM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
I actually think Siavash came out of it looking ok tonight, he handled himself well and managed to get his point across even when the hyenas were shouting at him.

They also showed Marcus saying the comment about 'Siavash being out on his arse if he's up against me' which may not do him any favours.

It depends what the HL shows are like for the rest of the week I think.
He kept his cool which was amazing.
Marcus he doesn't do anything, just lies down, trying not to cause any trouble, so he won't be evicted. He's been like that since he has been nominated over the weeks
Entervoice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:45 AM #32

I disliked Charlie before, but hate him now...the pure anger towards Siavash was terrible to watch. And how he made it personal was completely in character for Charlier, someone who cannot hide his pure ambition. Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza.....so much for fun time Charlie. Tw@t
markg30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:51 AM #33

Siavash did great he never raised his voice and when Charlie got cornered he went away like he alway does.
Siavash to stay.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:25 AM #34

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Charlie was clever, he brought up the cheating on gf on national tv issue and backstabbing Marcus, to remind the public of it. Very clever.
For some it's "clever"... others see it as scheming and playing to the cameras. Given that he was soooo transparent about it I'd say it wasn't that clever at all.
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:32 AM #35

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki

They both got knocked, Siavash looked bad for the not nominating situation then Charlie decided to fuel it by adding on about Siavash's Girlfriend which was a very shallow thing to do but reminded us of what Siavash has done but also knocked Charlie as it looked bad him mentioning it.
I don't think it did too much damage but for Charlie he isn't up and it will be forgotten by the time he is, by most people, but i also don't think it will make Siavash go this week
Barbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:09 PM #36

That bastard Charlie!! He had no business bringing up Siavash's girlfriend and saying he had poor morals. That had nothing to do with what was going on. Look at all the **** he pulled on other people saying Rodrigo had only one friend and he has the nerves to talk about people's morals.

Siavash held his own though and he never got all crazy like Rod, David and Charlie. I have no respect for Charlie because he pretends to like people and be nice to them but will gossip and talk **** about them. At least people like Karly and didn't pretend and put on a facade.
jarkody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:34 PM #37

Quote:
Originally posted by podge2007
I think Siavash came out of it better than Charlie. Siavash stayed calm while Charlie was mouthing away. Charlie didn't like being cornered over his fakeness so he brought Siavash's gf into the row in a desperate attempt to make Siavash look bad.
Balance correction!

Siavash falsely accused Charlie of backstabbing by nominating Bea. (NOTE Charlie never nominated Bea). Of course Charlie defended himself when a faithless backstabbing person like Sivash who denied the existence of his girlfriend accused him falsely! Where the **** does the hypocritical hairy Judas think he gets off?

Charlie response was measured and commensurate and relied upon FACT where Siavash relied upon falsehood!

(EDIT. Siavash was under pressure (created by himself btw) so has some slack. Marcus to leave on Friday)
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:53 PM #38

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
I actually think Siavash came out of it looking ok tonight, he handled himself well and managed to get his point across even when the hyenas were shouting at him.

They also showed Marcus saying the comment about 'Siavash being out on his arse if he's up against me' which may not do him any favours.

It depends what the HL shows are like for the rest of the week I think.
Charlie brought up the entire Cheating on GF + Backstabbing Marcus thing for a reason ... to remind the public and make Vash look bad.

And you know full well that many many people will believe, and rightly so (see my thread) that Siavash is scheming and trying to play the 'hero' card.

I do agree that Marcus made that bad comment though. But overall, you must admit that this HL was far worse than Vash than Marcus.

Charlie's antics don't matter, he's not up. Siavash's does.
You're just so *******in' BORING!!!!!!!
You're like a stuck record.........................really
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 09:11 PM #39

yea i dooo like siavash ,and i hope he does stay i just thought after tha he mite go xx
tracy101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlie, row, siavash