Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 28-08-2009, 10:15 AM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
Quote:
Originally posted by ElProximo
Somehow I enjoy David. I like him, find him entertaining, find him and Lisa to be actually quite a funny 'odd couple' comedy duo,
but,
I really identified with temporary HM Tom and like him I would have just flipping gone mad if I had to have David around me for more than a few minutes. Honestly I'd just start to lose my mind with that laughing,
but,
I enjoy him for the 5 minutes a day I can watch from 'outside' the house looking in and take advert breaks from him heh.
Nothing less to be expected from a anti-marcus fan.. lets see if i keep on repeating nano, nano in this forum, would you enjoy my humour also?
Please don't, for the love of God!!!!!!
nano, nano, nano,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:18 AM #27
Tripping Not Genuflecting

it's nanu nanu and only Robin Williams can pull it off (oo er) and I agree with bb22
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:37 AM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by hennessy
it's nanu nanu and only Robin Williams can pull it off (oo er) and I agree with bb22
But robin williams got paid to repeat it while saying other many funny things.. david just repeats it cause its the simplest thing for his brain to process..
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:39 AM #29

Quote:
Quote:
But robin williams got paid to repeat it while saying other many funny things.. david just repeats it cause its the simplest thing for his brain to process..
I think it might be the only two syllable word he knows and he's showing off.
don't tell Hotleggs this, she's his ex who turned him
Old 28-08-2009, 10:42 AM #30

i am just glad he has no hope in hell of wining.
Cristina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:43 AM #31
Banned

Banned

LOVE him
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:49 AM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Bombardier
His work must have a lot of really loud washing machines. After 15 years of shouting to your co-workers over the din of heavy duty machinery I think you would just eventually start doing it even when not at work and/or be deafened.

David also seems like quite a nightclubber. Eternally going from work to nightclub would not be conducive to developing a measured "indoor" voice.

Use your "indoor" voice, David.

I get a kick out of David sometimes but I hate how contrived his very presence is in the house. He's a nailed on, tailor-made crony for Lisa and the producers had to know they were effectively doubling Lisa's nominations by putting him in. Slightly suspicious.

I'm also slightly suspicious about the London Task. Every single task where we've been a party to the assignment of roles, Lisa has shouted to put her and David together (she speaks for him sometimes which is patronising and reflective of her profound but sometimes hard to detect evil) and she always chooses what seems like a role that will not be too difficult or prevent them from sitting there smoking for most of the task. The producers had to know there was a greater than 50% chance that Lisa and David would chose those roles, and in any case they could always have two different alien tasks on standby depending on who ended up picking the roles.

I hate feeling like Lisa and David have been rewarded and given an advantage, however slight, because at this stage of the game any fresh air and contact with the outside world must be refreshing and invigorating. The producers have lined them up as these coarse-accented, tattooed gay working class figures who have a sort of gruff lovability (not to me, though). They think they've found a great z-list comedy duo, but all I see are a pair of rather desperate oiks who've had hard lives and because of that have now developed a fairly perverse sense of entitlement at the first brush with media/money/celebrity.
I agree entirely. When he arrived and said he had a present for Lisa he reminded me of Alan Partridge's number one fan and I thought he was going to unveil a tattoo of her face across his entire chest. It was obvious he was directly put in for her and to supplement her votes just as Bea was put in as a love interest for Freddie, although how this was supposed to benefit him I dont know.
The Producers always have their favourites and are the biggert manipulators in the show. That is why they showed Marcus in his swearing mode last night so as to try and get him out before the final because he is unpredictably and difficult they would much prefer any of the bores to win it rather than any one with a will of their own like the Dark Horse.
supergirthuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:20 AM #33

Quote:
I agree entirely. When he arrived and said he had a present for Lisa he reminded me of Alan Partridge's number one fan and I thought he was going to unveil a tattoo of her face across his entire chest. It was obvious he was directly put in for her and to supplement her votes just as Bea was put in as a love interest for Freddie, although how this was supposed to benefit him I dont know.
The Producers always have their favourites and are the biggert manipulators in the show. That is why they showed Marcus in his swearing mode last night so as to try and get him out before the final because he is unpredictably and difficult they would much prefer any of the bores to win it rather than any one with a will of their own like the Dark Horse.
The producers knew Bea was Bonkers from the start. I imagine it would have become clear to them during her selection process that she would appear initially as a hippie and then as a kind of sociopathic hag. It wasn't supposed to benefit him in any way. It was supposed to get him out the door.

Sadly it's desperate, obsequious twats like David that really become spokespeople for the Big Brother "brand." "Oh thank you Big Brother, I'm having such a lovely time. I never break the rules, me. I'm having the time of me life." He's the type who will gladly play along with all the sad little routines they put him through on BBLB next year. Grinning, servile, unpleasant, fat-headed stooge.
Bombardier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:25 AM #34

Default hi

david = hey yous leave me alone i love london did you see me on the bus did you waveeeee , have you nominated me !!
think i willl go and get a mcdonalds bye sexy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dAVE.jpg (8.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg dAVE.jpg (8.5 KB, 82 views)
hotleggs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:27 AM #35

Default hi

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
heyy fake ness no david is not my ex , he is my bf when he wins i will get all the money nanu nanu
hotleggs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:29 AM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by hotleggs
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
heyy fake ness no david is not my ex , he is my bf when he wins i will get all the money nanu nanu
I think I lve you
I really am pmsl
Old 28-08-2009, 11:34 AM #37

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bombardier
His work must have a lot of really loud washing machines. After 15 years of shouting to your co-workers over the din of heavy duty machinery I think you would just eventually start doing it even when not at work and/or be deafened.

David also seems like quite a nightclubber. Eternally going from work to nightclub would not be conducive to developing a measured "indoor" voice.

I get a kick out of David sometimes but I hate how contrived his very presence is in the house. He's a nailed on, tailor-made crony for Lisa and the producers had to know they were effectively doubling Lisa's nominations by putting him in. Slightly suspicious.

I'm also slightly suspicious about the London Task. Every single task where we've been a party to the assignment of roles, Lisa has shouted to put her and David together (she speaks for him sometimes which is patronising and reflective of her profound but sometimes hard to detect evil) and she always chooses what seems like a role that will not be too difficult or prevent them from sitting there smoking for most of the task. The producers had to know there was a greater than 50% chance that Lisa and David would chose those roles, and in any case they could always have two different alien tasks on standby depending on who ended up picking the roles.

I hate feeling like Lisa and David have been rewarded and given an advantage, however slight, because at this stage of the game any fresh air and contact with the outside world must be refreshing and invigorating. The producers have lined them up as these coarse-accented, tattooed gay working class figures who have a sort of gruff lovability (not to me, though). They think they've found a great z-list comedy duo, but all I see are a pair of rather desperate oiks who've had hard lives and because of that have now developed a fairly perverse sense of entitlement at the first brush with media/money/celebrity.
Great post but not sure of your profile picture...

Good post, but only slightly suspicious?

There is probably more going on behind the scenes than we will ever get to know about, I would go as far as to say, that the out footage of these wingeing wannabees would be far more interesting and revealing than the dross we are fed each evening for an hour.

How did Lisa get the perfect foil? Some one to stand in her corner, not too bright, extremely malleable, was it just coincidence or did she moan like fupp in the diary room and tell the production team that she was going to do one ?
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 08:42 PM #38

i hate him too

hes just a fat meat head. hes thick as ****. annoying loud voice. hes just a twat and gives bb a bad rep for just having thick ****s as housemates.

a bb winner should be someone whos witty, not a bloody idiot
yodofrodo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:08 AM #39

WE LOVEEE FREDDIIE
staceyxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:30 AM #40
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I hate, Hate, HATE him.
He is totally "an extension of Lisa's Ass" and I have even less use for her.

They both suck so badly and I came on line tonight to start this exact same thread. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so.

He is evil. how do all the people here who say he is "lovely" not see it. He is a self absorbed, conceited, mindless ouf.

He is disgusting to watch, even more than Marcus every was.

Bah!!!!!!
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM #41

nice use of the yorkshire slang there lol
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:42 PM #42
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

[rquote=2496984&tid=144147&author=alphabetgreen]I thoroughly dislike David.

I just boil up in anger, everytime I see this overweight bumbling idiot. Especially when he's had something to brag about (London trip) or when he does that horrendous laugh.

A few more reasons:

A. The bleek expression on h is face when BB announced ''no prize money'', and then his supposed ''support'' of the decision.

B. His habit of asking people if they nominated him, and then ignoring them all day, even though he's "not bothered.. Ah've had a luvleh tahm in t'big brutha house. It's bin amehzing."

Jesus, I must be sick. I've never hated anyone like I hate him now.[/rquote]

Yes, I hate him too. He has a face you could never tire of smacking.

He is a False Fooker! The only negative thing about revolting Lisa getting the boot tonight is that this cretin gets to the final night, wish she'd click her fingers at him, and take him with her.He will be straight in the diary room when she goes, crying n then he'll be up the others arses all night.Bet ya!
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:04 PM #43

[rquote=2497274&tid=144147&author=Bombardier]His work must have a lot of really loud washing machines. After 15 years of shouting to your co-workers over the din of heavy duty machinery I think you would just eventually start doing it even when not at work and/or be deafened.

I hate feeling like Lisa and David have been rewarded and given an advantage, however slight, because at this stage of the game any fresh air and contact with the outside world must be refreshing and invigorating. The producers have lined them up as these coarse-accented, tattooed gay working class figures who have a sort of gruff lovability (not to me, though). They think they've found a great z-list comedy duo, but all I see are a pair of rather desperate oiks who've had hard lives and because of that have now developed a fairly perverse sense of entitlement at the first brush with media/money/celebrity.[/rquote]

What a brilliant answer!!! Bombardier, I love you. I think you're wonderful.
alphabetgreen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
david, guy, hate