Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:00 PM #51
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

Marcus was a great housemate. He is very popular. Fans of BB are interested in him.

I was delighted when he replied to me on his facebook, it made my day.

If I had the money I would outbid people for that key although I'm not sure about the note, but each to their own.

He isn't exploiting his fans at all. He is providing something that they want.

If he made people pay before they could follow him on twitter, then that would be exploiting.
GypsyGoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM #52

[rquote=2563284&tid=147382&author=meecha][rquote=2562968&tid=147382&author=nut][rquote=2562786&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562325&tid=147382&author=Shasown]Jealousy is a bitch aint it?[/rquote]

Yeah that's right. The world is jealous of somebody who lives with his mum, struggles with girls, hasn't got a job, is short, is not attractive, has to sell things online by exploiting his fans...

Yes, in Marcus Fan land - it's jealousy... back to reality for the rest of us. Oh hail Jesus, Lord God and all that is pure - back to reality.

Thank You.[/rquote]how do you know he struggles with girls? he said before he went on BB that girls love him he is over confident if anything just look at the amount of women who are begging him to marry them or take them out on a date! some of them are very good looking just follow him on twitter and you will see.

his mother lives in his house "HIS HOUSE" not hers HIS he payed for it some how? thats right he lives in London and is a window fitter up untill he went in to the BB house

he is not exploiting his fans they want to buy the things he is selling and are begging him to post them on ebay!

as i have said he has plenty of women after him so being short and ugly as you put it, is not a problem to him and pulling women they are throwing them self at him

so yes i would say you are jealous! because you have none of what he has and all you can do is talk about him 1st sign of jealousy or envy and you show them all >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealousy[/rquote]

Some women will throw themselves at anything that has been on tv - or achieved some kind of notoriety - for whatever reason! Ffs some women write to serial killers and propose marriage! That doesn't mean a thing!

[/rquote]I agree with you! in the same sense that some women are serial internet stalkers that cant get get out they'er minds someone who as stared on a TV game show, they dont like the person, but they can not drag them self away from the PC its been 14 days since marcus was on the show! what does that say about you meecha? are you in the same category as the women who write to serial killers? you clearly have a mental health problem because you can not let it go! day in day out you sign in to the forum to spread hate about someone you know very little about.

who is the more evil? thouse who spread love or thouse who spread hate? just think about that? so your putting marcus in the same category as a serial killer?

nut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:45 PM #53

OMG... Someone is selling junk on Ebay. Alert the media!

Cybele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 PM #54

[rquote=2562183&tid=147382&author=VickyJ]I dont get why you have a problem with it.

His fans asked him to do it, he did it, they are now bidding for worthless stuff.

Simple as. They asked, and got what they asked for.[/rquote]

They have a problem with it because they want to have a problem with it. If Marcus had refused, they would have said that he was being a jerk to his fans. No matter what happens, they will always find something wrong in it as far as Marcus is concerned.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:18 AM #55
User banned

User banned

[rquote=2563411&tid=147382&author=nut][rquote=2563284&tid=147382&author=meecha][rquote=2562968&tid=147382&author=nut][rquote=2562786&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562325&tid=147382&author=Shasown]Jealousy is a bitch aint it?[/rquote]

Yeah that's right. The world is jealous of somebody who lives with his mum, struggles with girls, hasn't got a job, is short, is not attractive, has to sell things online by exploiting his fans...

Yes, in Marcus Fan land - it's jealousy... back to reality for the rest of us. Oh hail Jesus, Lord God and all that is pure - back to reality.

Thank You.[/rquote]how do you know he struggles with girls? he said before he went on BB that girls love him he is over confident if anything just look at the amount of women who are begging him to marry them or take them out on a date! some of them are very good looking just follow him on twitter and you will see.

his mother lives in his house "HIS HOUSE" not hers HIS he payed for it some how? thats right he lives in London and is a window fitter up untill he went in to the BB house

he is not exploiting his fans they want to buy the things he is selling and are begging him to post them on ebay!

as i have said he has plenty of women after him so being short and ugly as you put it, is not a problem to him and pulling women they are throwing them self at him

so yes i would say you are jealous! because you have none of what he has and all you can do is talk about him 1st sign of jealousy or envy and you show them all >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealousy[/rquote]

Some women will throw themselves at anything that has been on tv - or achieved some kind of notoriety - for whatever reason! Ffs some women write to serial killers and propose marriage! That doesn't mean a thing!

[/rquote]I agree with you! in the same sense that some women are serial internet stalkers that cant get get out they'er minds someone who as stared on a TV game show, they dont like the person, but they can not drag them self away from the PC its been 14 days since marcus was on the show! what does that say about you meecha? are you in the same category as the women who write to serial killers? you clearly have a mental health problem because you can not let it go! day in day out you sign in to the forum to spread hate about someone you know very little about.

who is the more evil? thouse who spread love or thouse who spread hate? just think about that? so your putting marcus in the same category as a serial killer?

[/rquote]

And you are a prime example of how crazy and over the top some 'fans' get in reaction to a tv programme!" How old are you by the way? You are the worst 'hater' on this forum - you really hate those that disagree with your views on Marcus!

It is quite obvious I wasn't likening Marcus to a serial killer - just demonstrating how pathetic some women are!

You are a seriously disturbed person - who overreacts to everything said by those that don't like Marcus! Grow up!

WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 12:15 AM #56
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2562968&tid=147382&author=nut][rquote=2562786&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562325&tid=147382&author=Shasown]Jealousy is a bitch aint it?[/rquote]

Thank You.[/rquote]

how do you know he struggles with girls? he said before he went on BB that girls love him he is over confident if anything just look at the amount of women who are begging him to marry them or take them out on a date! some of them are very good looking just follow him on twitter and you will see.

I know he struggles with girls at how easily he falls over for them and becomes anamoured after getting a hug from one and his never ending, infinite amount of crude comments relating to female genitalia and women in general. He had a girl almost half his age (Sophie) have to tell him to pipe it down and grow up. Oddly - this is lost on some... Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?

Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?

Of course he is exploiting his fans. Of course they want to buy the stuff because it's marcus' but he is exploiting them by selling rubbish at way over the costs on the basis that they are obsessed with the fact he uses the word "****" and "****" a lot and behaves like a juvenile - basically they are obsessed with him because out of pride it would be damaging to their brain if they had to admit that Noirin was the cause of all the problems and not Sree and Lisa and they had to admire Marcus because not admiring would mean they were wrong abotu Sree and Lisa. All that ego and all that pride from an obsessive TV viewer? Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?

Erm... that's all. Your final paragraph is based upon a delusion that I have to be jealous of your subjective view of Marcus Fan Land where he is some kind of a God. If swearing and juvenile behaviour is your forte - try town centres on Saturday nights...

Your brain will explode dude and you will have 100 more messiahs to go with Marcus. Rock On!
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 01:17 AM #57

face it vicky MassiveTruck hates marcus i dont know what his vendetta is
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 01:51 AM #58
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck]
... Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?[/rquote]
Because you dont have women chasing after you?

Quote:
Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?
Because your house is not your own?

Quote:
Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?
Because you havent and will never get the chance to appear in a reality TV show?

Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 01:57 AM #59

That's why people are jealous of me. Mostly because of the women, not the money.
KennethAndKarly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 11:36 AM #60

[rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Sorry, but you are wrong. Marcus does NOT live with his mother. Marcus's mother lives with him. HE owns the house not her. But he is nice enough to help her out by allowing her to live with him.

So get your facts straight, mate. If facts matter to you, that is.
Old 14-09-2009, 11:44 AM #61
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Sorry, but you are wrong. Marcus does NOT live with his mother. Marcus's mother lives with him. HE owns the house not her. But he is nice enough to help her out by allowing her to live with him.

So get your facts straight, mate. If facts matter to you, that is. [/rquote]

I'm neither a Marcus fan nor a Marcus hater but I have to agree with you about his mom living with him, I think that it's a sign of a good caring person that he looks after his mom and lets her live with him!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 12:19 PM #62
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Does he live with his mother?

Yes. he does. LOL

All this "No... his mother lives with him" Doesn't change the fact that he lives with his mother. That's about the long and short of it.

If you really think... that a guy who is unemployed, desperate to lay off things and has been unemployed for a long time has his "mother living with him"... seriously, you're far less objective and perceptive than I give fanaticism credit for.
Old 14-09-2009, 12:19 PM #63
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2569350&tid=147382&author=Shasown][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck]
... Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?[/rquote]
Because you dont have women chasing after you?

Quote:
Because your house is not your own?

Quote:
Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?
Because you havent and will never get the chance to appear in a reality TV show?

[/rquote]

You're having a laugh aren't you?

Here I am - laughing
Old 14-09-2009, 12:32 PM #64

[rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

All this "No... his mother lives with him" Doesn't change the fact that he lives with his mother. That's about the long and short of it.

If you really think... that a guy who is unemployed, desperate to lay off things and has been unemployed for a long time has his "mother living with him"... seriously, you're far less objective and perceptive than I give fanaticism credit for.[/rquote]

Unemployed? What ARE you on about. He may have quit his job to go on BB, but he was employed prior to that. And not only was he employed, but he also had a second job making figurines for a toy company.

And regarding the mother thing? There is a HUGE difference between him living with his mother and his mother living with him. In the first, the person hasn't left home and is a slacker who wants to live off of their parents forever. In the second, a person has gone out and made a life for themselves including buying a home and generously lets their parent live with them in order to assist the parent as they get older. If you don't see the difference, I pity you. But I think you do see the difference but refuse to admit it.

And I am not a fanatic. I didn't even start out as a Marcus fan. However, I don't like to see people twist the truth for their own purposes. And if you want to see what a fanatic looks like, you should look in the mirror. I am a bit shocked by how sad you have become. Maybe you were like this all along and I just didn't notice.
Old 14-09-2009, 12:35 PM #65
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2569602&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

If you really think... that a guy who is unemployed, desperate to lay off things and has been unemployed for a long time has his "mother living with him"... seriously, you're far less objective and perceptive than I give fanaticism credit for.[/rquote]

Unemployed? What ARE you on about. He may have quit his job to go on BB, but he was employed prior to that. And not only was he employed, but he also had a second job making figurines for a toy company.

And regarding the mother thing? There is a HUGE difference between him living with his mother and his mother living with him. In the first, the person hasn't left home and is a slacker who wants to live off of their parents forever. In the second, a person has gone out and made a life for themselves including buying a home and generously lets their parent live with them in order to assist the parent as they get older. If you don't see the difference, I pity you. But I think you do see the difference but refuse to admit it.

And I am not a fanatic. I didn't even start out as a Marcus fan. However, I don't like to see people twist the truth for their own purposes. And if you want to see what a fanatic looks like, you should look in the mirror. I am a bit shocked by how sad you have become. Maybe you were like this all along and I just didn't notice. [/rquote]

Nope... he had a job since January and then he quit that job.

He does not have a job making figurines for a toy company *sigh*. He makes them and oh forget it....

Do you know that house he lives in? Is Mother there? Yes...

Now, join the dots. Does he have a wife, girlfriend or anything else of that nature? No... but does he run around treating women like dirt which we saw for 13 weeks in the house? yes.

So... Loser.

These are the facts but for some reason people want to subvert the reality to make his loserdom appear like some messianic brilliance. Complete and utter nonsense.
Old 14-09-2009, 12:52 PM #66

[rquote=2569607&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569602&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

And I am not a fanatic. I didn't even start out as a Marcus fan. However, I don't like to see people twist the truth for their own purposes. And if you want to see what a fanatic looks like, you should look in the mirror. I am a bit shocked by how sad you have become. Maybe you were like this all along and I just didn't notice. [/rquote]

He does not have a job making figurines for a toy company *sigh*. He makes them and oh forget it....

Now, join the dots. Does he have a wife, girlfriend or anything else of that nature? No... but does he run around treating women like dirt which we saw for 13 weeks in the house? yes.

So... Loser.

These are the facts but for some reason people want to subvert the reality to make his loserdom appear like some messianic brilliance. Complete and utter nonsense.[/rquote]

You run around this forum treating people like crap... does that make you a loser too?
Old 14-09-2009, 01:00 PM #67
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2569625&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569607&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569602&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

So... Loser.

These are the facts but for some reason people want to subvert the reality to make his loserdom appear like some messianic brilliance. Complete and utter nonsense.[/rquote]

You run around this forum treating people like crap... does that make you a loser too?[/rquote]

You just find it hard to accept an opinion that is different from yours. That's no reasoning to state - people who don't like who you adore and devote yourself to are treating people like crap. Hardly, not even remotely - in fact,

not at all.

Just try and accept the fact it's a TV show and not everybody falls madly in love with the contestants on there.

It is just a TV Show...

Some of us treat it like that - not Messiah idol.
Old 14-09-2009, 01:20 PM #68

[rquote=2569630&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569625&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569607&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569602&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

So... Loser.

You run around this forum treating people like crap... does that make you a loser too?[/rquote]

You just find it hard to accept an opinion that is different from yours. That's no reasoning to state - people who don't like who you adore and devote yourself to are treating people like crap. Hardly, not even remotely - in fact,

not at all.

Just try and accept the fact it's a TV show and not everybody falls madly in love with the contestants on there.

It is just a TV Show...

Some of us treat it like that - not Messiah idol.[/rquote]

Sorry, honey, but once again your facts are wrong. I don't think any of the people on the show are the messiah or anything remotely close to it. In fact, I haven't read any news stories or googled them or anything. The show is over. *shrug* The main reason I even come back here is that it is one of the websites that are tabbed when I open my browser.

And I challenge you to find any post I have made during the entire season which idolized any housemate. Go on... I'll wait.

I just think that you like to twist facts. Pure and simple. It wouldn't matter if it was Marcus or Freddie or Sree or Bea or whoever. I hate seeing people twist facts. And you are a twister. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board knows it.
Old 14-09-2009, 03:41 PM #69
OAP Member

OAP Member

[rquote=2562172&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562168&tid=147382&author=VickyJ]If there is a demand for that kind of thing, why shouldnt he meet it?

They want to pay daft money for pieces of paper, let them. Apparently he has even been asked by some to put them up.

Thats kind of like saying people who make and sell anything are exploiting their customers.[/rquote]

But if I buy a TV, I can get a multitude of things from it. I can watch DVDs, Satellite, Cable, play games on it or watch conventional TV.

The basis of the exploitation is selling something above cost because people have got nothing better to do than to admire a loser from TV - now this is the exploitation. He knows he's nothing special but people place ridiculous emphasis on him that has no relevance to use.

What do you do with that key or paper? Show it to friends or basically what?

It has no real monetary value in years to come. The key can be fashioned at home and the abusive letter... bloody hell. But he knows it's worth cr*p and it will be wasted on a subscription to Television X.[/rquote]

No, explotation is half starved people in 3rd world countries having to work for 15p aweek because we want cheap primark clothes and nke footballs. What Marcus is doing is supplying demand, fools are easilyparted with their money!
bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 03:47 PM #70

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

[rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

Massive, are you suggesting he should throw his mother onto the streets just to prove how "grown up" he is? In most cultures it is the norm for parents to live with their offspring, its called reciprocal responsibility, and is not something to ridicule. Marcus is actually doing the "grown up" thing rather than the selfish path he could take if he offloaded his mum. Perhaps if more of us looked after our own in this country, instead of shoving them into nursing homes, we could actually call ourselves a civilised society.

I admire Marcus for his commitment and loyalty to his mother, and I guarantee that most women would love to be with a man like that rather than with somebody who has no respect or concern for his own flesh and blood.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 03:49 PM #71

[rquote=2569362&tid=147382&author=KennethAndKarly]That's why people are jealous of me. Mostly because of the women, not the money.[/rquote]you a some crazy person who thinks that you are someone who you are not LOL even worse are FM's that think you are that person! you need to seek help ASAP
nut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 03:51 PM #72
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2569831&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2562172&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562168&tid=147382&author=VickyJ]If there is a demand for that kind of thing, why shouldnt he meet it?

They want to pay daft money for pieces of paper, let them. Apparently he has even been asked by some to put them up.

Thats kind of like saying people who make and sell anything are exploiting their customers.[/rquote]

But if I buy a TV, I can get a multitude of things from it. I can watch DVDs, Satellite, Cable, play games on it or watch conventional TV.

The basis of the exploitation is selling something above cost because people have got nothing better to do than to admire a loser from TV - now this is the exploitation. He knows he's nothing special but people place ridiculous emphasis on him that has no relevance to use.

It has no real monetary value in years to come. The key can be fashioned at home and the abusive letter... bloody hell. But he knows it's worth cr*p and it will be wasted on a subscription to Television X.[/rquote]

No, explotation is half starved people in 3rd world countries having to work for 15p aweek because we want cheap primark clothes and nke footballs. What Marcus is doing is supplying demand, fools are easilyparted with their money![/rquote]

The most sensible statement on this thread well done!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 03:52 PM #73
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2569644&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569630&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569625&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569607&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569602&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Yes. he does. LOL

So... Loser.

not at all.

It is just a TV Show...

Some of us treat it like that - not Messiah idol.[/rquote]

Sorry, honey, but once again your facts are wrong. I don't think any of the people on the show are the messiah or anything remotely close to it. In fact, I haven't read any news stories or googled them or anything. The show is over. *shrug* The main reason I even come back here is that it is one of the websites that are tabbed when I open my browser.

And I challenge you to find any post I have made during the entire season which idolized any housemate. Go on... I'll wait.

I just think that you like to twist facts. Pure and simple. It wouldn't matter if it was Marcus or Freddie or Sree or Bea or whoever. I hate seeing people twist facts. And you are a twister. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board knows it. [/rquote]

So if you're not idolizing, you're just projecting yourself in these posts then.

Cool.

You're trying very hard to state otherwise, that you have no relationship, bond or fascination with housemates. Almost to protesting beyond anything else but you're sure as hell taking it personally against me...

therefore, you can only be projecting...

or you just enjoy picking a forum member and having a go at them.

You have to have a vested interest in some way, whether with a forum member, self righteousness or with a housemate - or narcissism, i.e., yourself. Which is it?

I would say all of the above.
Old 14-09-2009, 03:52 PM #74
OAP Member

OAP Member

[rquote=2569850&tid=147382&author=Niamhxo][rquote=2569831&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2562172&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562168&tid=147382&author=VickyJ]If there is a demand for that kind of thing, why shouldnt he meet it?

No, explotation is half starved people in 3rd world countries having to work for 15p aweek because we want cheap primark clothes and nke footballs. What Marcus is doing is supplying demand, fools are easilyparted with their money![/rquote]

The most sensible statement on this thread well done![/rquote]

I Have my moments!
bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 03:55 PM #75
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2569831&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2562172&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562168&tid=147382&author=VickyJ]If there is a demand for that kind of thing, why shouldnt he meet it?

Oh right, so the rest of the world are just as innocent and we're all going to heaven in a pea green boat now that only a handful of people based upon Daily Mail articles about clothes manufacturers are going to hell.

Thanks.

Exploitation is in many different forms. Especially Marcus making multiple accounts on Ebay in order to raise the bid on his items.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
exploiting, fans, marcus