Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 01-02-2010, 03:14 PM #301

Anyone with only basic perseption skills could see Jonas only wanted his leg over from the outset......He used her and when out verbally abused her......He is a love rat of the first order.......She is well rid of such rubbish...........
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:29 PM #302

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
Anyone with only basic perseption skills could see Jonas only wanted his leg over from the outset......He used her and when out verbally abused her......He is a love rat of the first order.......She is well rid of such rubbish...........
Unlike the poor innocent little slut who *****d around with a married man old enough to be her grandfather, using him for publicity in order to get noticed and now trading on the minus Z list celebrity it earned her in order to pose for tacky mags and tabloids. You know the ones that she sold fake stories to whilst Jonas was in blissful ignorance in the house about how she was making money off the back of their ONE week liaison.

Jonas did well to steer well clear and not touch her with a 50 ft barge pole.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:35 PM #303
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Unlike the poor innocent little slut who *****d around with a married man old enough to be her grandfather, using him for publicity in order to get noticed and now trading on the minus Z list celebrity it earned her in order to pose for tacky mags and tabloids. You know the ones that she sold fake stories to whilst Jonas was in blissful ignorance in the house about how she was making money off the back of their ONE week liaison.

I don't get your hatred towards her - it seems almost personal! They are all in it to make money - and both Katia and Jonas will undoubedly make money from articles on the 'relationship' thing. It takes two to have a 'relationship' therefore they both have equal rights to any resulting stories!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:36 PM #304

Quote:

Here here. Also for showing no remorse about the afair with Ronnie with a feable excuse that their marraige was on the rocks anyway, this may be the case however you would still steer clear, she only added to it and was a major factor in the break up. Seeling her story on this one as well!
rapunza1977 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:38 PM #305

Quote:

Your bitter twisted comments are a clear case of gender discrimination. And Men don't do similar Heh.......But dont get called abusive intolorent names. Gender discriminiation is on the same level as racism and homophobia. Have a nice bitter twisted life.....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:42 PM #306
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Your bitter twisted comments are a clear case of gender discrimination. And Men don't do similar Heh.......But dont get called abusive intolorent names. Gender discriminiation is on the same level as racism and homophobia. Have a nice bitter twisted life.....
Bananarama - I found out yesterday whilst in argument with Angus that he is actually a she! Thought I'd tell you that before she comes back to you full of sarky comments about how she is female - although, of course, it is perfectly understandable one would come to that conclusion with the name Angus. We are not mind readers!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 PM #307

le tag team ........................boom boom
Old 01-02-2010, 04:41 PM #308

Why am I the only one who doesnt believe katia sold her story to the papers? the tabloids always make up random lies and trash.
I live in Brooklyn, NY. I dont own a TV. I never heard of BBUK until CBB7, when I followed it only to keep track of Stephen Baldwin, of whom I used to be a fan. After that I got hooked onto BBs 7-10. Now I'm here for the last ever BB!

By the way, I'm Jewish, married, and mom to 2 little boys.

BB11:

LOVE: Mario. Josie. Dave. Steve.
LIKE: Ife. Caoimhe. Ben. Sunshine.
OKAY: Rachel. Nathan. Corin.
HATE: Shabby. Govan. John-James

Excited about an Orthodox jewish guy going on BBUS12!
BrooklynFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:48 PM #309
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan View Post
Why am I the only one who doesnt believe katia sold her story to the papers? the tabloids always make up random lies and trash.
They can't make up interviews and such though, they couldn't make up a quote and say she said it otherwise she could do them for liable. The most they can do is stretch the truth. The only time when newspapers are allowed to fabricate is when they mention unnamed 'sources' because they can't be forced to reveal their sources due to freedom of the press.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:32 PM #310

Quote:
i dont think she sold a story to the daily star, they quoted her from the press interview she gave when evicted and on friday when jonas was evicted and they showed him the daily star headline she gestured to jonas that it was lies.

she did however do an interview with new mag and a accompanying photoshoot.
02ablake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:33 PM #311

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
As Wombai has already informed you I am NOT a man, I don't stick up for women when they are clearly in the wrong. Why people are defending Katya, who is a blatant USER and trying to transfer blame to Jonas is beyond me.
You really are blinkered. I watched the same CBB as you, yet I just saw two people attracted to each other, and I didn't notice Jonas coercing her to climb into his bed or forcing himself on her. She then publicly dumps him as according to her "it isn't worth it", but as soon as she finds herself up for eviction, she cynically restarts the faux romance to get some airtime to try and stay in. (Typical user behaviour).

Once kicked out of the house, she starts selling rubbish stories to the gutter press about how she now realises she loves Jonas (yeah right!), no doubt thinking of how she can milk the cash cow when Jonas gets out of the house.
Unfortunately, for her Jonas wised up to her, and I say "good for him".
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:58 PM #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
They can't make up interviews and such though, they couldn't make up a quote and say she said it otherwise she could do them for liable. The most they can do is stretch the truth. The only time when newspapers are allowed to fabricate is when they mention unnamed 'sources' because they can't be forced to reveal their sources due to freedom of the press.
you'd be suprised!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:08 PM #313
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Anyway Wombai let's get back to the subject at hand. I haven't got my 'group' here now.

Basically your argument is that Jonas is to blame right? I disagree. While some blame lies at his door the majority of it belongs directly to Katia. I always think that the person in a relationship should take the majority of the blame in an affair (Don't say I'm sexist, or I'm a man because I thought the same of Siavash last year). Katia shouldn't have let it go as far as it did but by her antics outside the house it's evident she got what she wanted. She got her magazine and newspaper deals and she was probably hoping to 'ignite' another relationship with him to get more press. What he said on the finale night was completely justified, she used him completely and she still managed to get another photoshoot out of it.
Your supposition that 'she was probably hoping to ignite another relationship with him to get more press' - has no real foundation to it. Unless telepathic - you can only ever guess at what was going on in her mind. It seems to me that your opinions are based more on your dislike of her than anything more tangible!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:15 PM #314
User banned

User banned

Quote:
As Wombai has already informed you I am NOT a man, I don't stick up for women when they are clearly in the wrong. Why people are defending Katya, who is a blatant USER and trying to transfer blame to Jonas is beyond me.
You really are blinkered. I watched the same CBB as you, yet I just saw two people attracted to each other, and I didn't notice Jonas coercing her to climb into his bed or forcing himself on her. She then publicly dumps him as according to her "it isn't worth it", but as soon as she finds herself up for eviction, she cynically restarts the faux romance to get some airtime to try and stay in. (Typical user behaviour).

Once kicked out of the house, she starts selling rubbish stories to the gutter press about how she now realises she loves Jonas (yeah right!), no doubt thinking of how she can milk the cash cow when Jonas gets out of the house.
Did you not hear Jonas say at his interview that 'there was noone else in there that interested him, so Katia was the one he went for' - everything indicates that he made a deliberate play for her for a bit of fun, and probably for camera time! He is not the love-sick little innocent you seem to think he is! That is so naive!
Old 01-02-2010, 11:21 PM #315

Quote:

I totally agree with you and I am a married women with a child. I think some people on here have got very selective memory where Katia is concerned. I still have the episode where she suddenly decided that she didn't want a relationship with Jonas anymore. She basically belittled him to Sov and Nicola after lying on the bed kissing him. He was too clingy, hated his trousers, joked about dumping him and said that she only liked him for a day and he wasn't her type. Funny that she found it all very amusing them when she was saying this behind his back to Nicola and Sov. Even Nicola said not to be mean as he was so lovely. Next thing she is up for eviction and back in his bed.

I am interested to hear how people defend her behaviour. After being dumped Jonas never went near her until she decided to start cuddling and jumped in his bed again. His confusion about her actions was clear to see. he even said how surprised he was to Alex.

I'm sorry. She found it very funny in the house to mess him around and didn't hesitate in laughing about it with Sov and Nicola. Funny she also found it amusing when talking to Jonas about splitting up the marriage of Ronnie and Jo Wood . She is a nasty piece of work, treats men like dirt. I was so glad that Jonas gave her a piece of her own medicene. Perhaps she will not find it so funny to treat people like that in future. How anyone can defend her is beyond me.
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:32 PM #316
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasadkel View Post
I totally agree with you and I am a married women with a child. I think some people on here have got very selective memory where Katia is concerned. I still have the episode where she suddenly decided that she didn't want a relationship with Jonas anymore. She basically belittled him to Sov and Nicola after lying on the bed kissing him. He was too clingy, hated his trousers, joked about dumping him and said that she only liked him for a day and he wasn't her type. Funny that she found it all very amusing them when she was saying this behind his back to Nicola and Sov. Even Nicola said not to be mean as he was so lovely. Next thing she is up for eviction and back in his bed.

I am interested to hear how people defend her behaviour. After being dumped Jonas never went near her until she decided to start cuddling and jumped in his bed again. His confusion about her actions was clear to see. he even said how surprised he was to Alex.

I'm sorry. She found it very funny in the house to mess him around and didn't hesitate in laughing about it with Sov and Nicola. Funny she also found it amusing when talking to Jonas about splitting up the marriage of Ronnie and Jo Wood . She is a nasty piece of work, treats men like dirt. I was so glad that Jonas gave her a piece of her own medicene. Perhaps she will not find it so funny to treat people like that in future. How anyone can defend her is beyond me.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:42 AM #317

Quote:

well i completly disagree but each to their own. its over know any way so it doesn't really matter! it was so last month!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:01 AM #318

Quote:
She sold out to Hello or OK or whatever - would fail to buy anything with her mug shot on it
Old 02-02-2010, 08:30 AM #319
User banned

User banned

They used each other - both adults - both knew what they were doing - both equally accountable!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:45 AM #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
They used each other - both adults - both knew what they were doing - both equally accountable!
In your opinion, each to their own, we ar all entitled to it!
Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 AM #321
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:

Exactly, this is exactly what happened!! I am also female and am in no way "anti-women" however I am anti horrible, selfish, sneaky people, male or female!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:47 AM #322

sure the press can make up stories. the daily star had a whole article about Vinnie, his wife Tanya said "he isnt a bully" etc - while his wife hadnt talked to a single paper while he was inside the house (he said this on the radio with Richard Bacon). The tabs do whatever the want!
I live in Brooklyn, NY. I dont own a TV. I never heard of BBUK until CBB7, when I followed it only to keep track of Stephen Baldwin, of whom I used to be a fan. After that I got hooked onto BBs 7-10. Now I'm here for the last ever BB!

By the way, I'm Jewish, married, and mom to 2 little boys.

BB11:

LOVE: Mario. Josie. Dave. Steve.
LIKE: Ife. Caoimhe. Ben. Sunshine.
OKAY: Rachel. Nathan. Corin.
HATE: Shabby. Govan. John-James

Excited about an Orthodox jewish guy going on BBUS12!
BrooklynFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:11 PM #323

they are both as low class and cheap as each other, if it wasnt katia..jonas would have targeted another thick girl..katia appears to be the kind of girl who thinks she is being popular but only when a guy is ****ing her does she have any value to them
informer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:39 PM #324

Quote:
sure the press can make up stories. the daily star had a whole article about Vinnie, his wife Tanya said "he isnt a bully" etc - while his wife hadnt talked to a single paper while he was inside the house (he said this on the radio with Richard Bacon). The tabs do whatever the want!
the press can and do make up interviews and stories, at the end of the day they only care about making money!
Old 02-02-2010, 10:41 PM #325

Quote:

The most objective and factual post in this long-winded and ill-tempered thread. This deserves to put it to bed once and for all.
Winston Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dumps, jonas, katia