Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 19-06-2010, 12:36 AM #51
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

What boo's? She clearly got cheered you fool. She's come out of it well from what I can see.

And Im sure she'll be having a wicked time outside making big money while theyre all living on rations. Going out early has massive perks for girls like her as it means you can get in first with the magazine deals. And she doesn't have much competition with this years crop, lets be honest.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:36 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebelly View Post
It is funny that her walking around in a thong is classed as wrong. You see people walking around on beaches all the time in them!! They probably give the odd blow job or two as well. Suppose that makes them all slags then!! Cheat on partners, not sure that a lot of people do not do that either!!!

People have stripped off on Big Bro, but seems quite a lot of the men enjoy that at times!! Sorry toothpick we are just going to have to agree to disagree!! You can bad mouth her all you like, but I still do not share your opinions.
Theres a difference between being on holiday and wearing a thong on a beach thousands of miles away from anyone you know trying to get a tan, to getting your arse out at every opportunity in front of millions of people on TV. Theres also a difference between liking to give someone a blowjob, and announcing infront of millions of people you love to suck cock.

Its just a bit of self respect - your getting changed, at least try and hide your arse. I wouldnt expect someone to stick their thonged arsehole infront of me at the swimming pool. I wouldnt expect to sit down the pub and hear a couple of skanks talking about chocking on a dick.

(Reading that back I sounds kinda Gay - As a straight male I do not suck cock, nor do I wear a thong on holiday lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
6 O'clock, Time to slip into my Pyjamas
Dannyboii is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:37 AM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
What boo's? She clearly got cheered you fool. She's come out of it well from what I can see.

And Im sure she'll be having a wicked time outside making big money while theyre all living on rations. Going out early has massive perks for girls like her as it means you can get in first with the magazine deals. And she doesn't have much competition with this years crop, lets be honest.
but its the fact she is begging for mag deals thats the whole disgusting part of her exit...a few days on this brainless show and she thinks shes gonna be the next julia roberts
toothpick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:38 AM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpick View Post
not at all...im highlighting her repulsive personality thats all...but you seem hellbent on protecting your precious rachael?
I am not hell bent on protecting Rachael. I am protecting my right to have MY own opinion! I am not going to be persuaded that Rachael deserved the treatment she got no matter what she said!! or DOES!! JJ made a spectacle of her, and enjoyed every minute of it. My opinion he is a BULLY!!
elliebelly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:38 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboii View Post
Theres a difference between being on holiday and wearing a thong on a beach thousands of miles away from anyone you know trying to get a tan, to getting your arse out at every opportunity in front of millions of people on TV. Theres also a difference between liking to give someone a blowjob, and announcing infront of millions of people you love to suck cock.

Its just a bit of self respect - your getting changed, at least try and hide your arse. I wouldnt expect someone to stick their thonged arsehole infront of me at the swimming pool. I wouldnt expect to sit down the pub and hear a couple of skanks talking about chocking on a dick.

(Reading that back I sounds kinda Gay - As a straight male I do not suck cock, nor do I wear a thong on holiday lol)
brilliantly worded....
Old 19-06-2010, 12:40 AM #56

Quote:
but its the fact she is begging for mag deals thats the whole disgusting part of her exit...a few days on this brainless show and she thinks shes gonna be the next julia roberts
julia roberts??????? whatever
LiquidGold is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:40 AM #57

Quote:
I am not hell bent on protecting Rachael. I am protecting my right to have MY own opinion! I am not going to be persuaded that Rachael deserved the treatment she got no matter what she said!! or DOES!! JJ made a spectacle of her, and enjoyed every minute of it. My opinion he is a BULLY!!
he did bully her but the fat slapper deserved every word of it...doing it at the dinner table was a stroke of genuis from the pretty boy
Old 19-06-2010, 12:42 AM #58

Quote:

Fair enough, but I am making the point that I am entitled to my opinon and do not agree with the treatment JJ gave Rachael. I also do not like someone making a meal out of a situation as someone on here clearly is!! We do not know her personally, and to be honest a lot of housemates say things to shock, it is a game show after all!! I personally would not make those comments on t.v but I am still not impressed about the way JJ treated her! and I have already told TOOTH PICK that we will have to agree to disagree!!!
Old 19-06-2010, 12:43 AM #59

Quote:
he did bully her but the fat slapper deserved every word of it...doing it at the dinner table was a stroke of genuis from the pretty boy
ok, if that pleases you! I sure wouldnt like you as an enemy!!
Old 19-06-2010, 12:44 AM #60

Quote:
Fair enough, but I am making the point that I am entitled to my opinon and do not agree with the treatment JJ gave Rachael. I also do not like someone making a meal out of a situation as someone on here clearly is!! We do not know her personally, and to be honest a lot of housemates say things to shock, it is a game show after all!! I personally would not make those comments on t.v but I am still not impressed about the way JJ treated her! and I have already told TOOTH PICK that we will have to agree to disagree!!!
but when i made similiar points you dismissed them as hatred of rachael?
Old 19-06-2010, 12:47 AM #61

Quote:
but when i made similiar points you dismissed them as hatred of rachael?
The difference being you are determined to change peoples opinion, and encouraging people to look up any slur against Rachael that you can, that is what I call hatred!!
Old 19-06-2010, 12:48 AM #62

Quote:
hey sorry about that..im just ecstatic because her little plan to make cheap money off this programme failed..even nuts wont touch her now..going out week 1 will leave her in bb wilderness...
Actuallly nuts do want her they were on bblb and said she has a great arse and very good looking
skkc16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:48 AM #63

Quote:
I agree JJ was very harsh to her. Just pointing out that in my opinion, she came across as a bit of a slag. She might not be, she might have said things for camera time, to show off, to try and impress JJ ,or any other combination of things - but, she didnt help herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
6 O'clock, Time to slip into my Pyjamas
Dannyboii is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:49 AM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by skkc16 View Post
Actuallly nuts do want her they were on bblb and said she has a great arse and very good looking
Good for her!! She got what she wanted out of it, and was not afraid to pretend otherwise!At least she was honest!!
Old 19-06-2010, 12:49 AM #65

Quote:
The difference being you are determined to change peoples opinion, and encouraging people to look up any slur against Rachael that you can, that is what I call hatred!!
rachael made up peoples minds for them with her despicable antics and sexual boasting..hence her week 1 eviction sweetie...
Old 19-06-2010, 12:51 AM #66

Quote:
I agree JJ was very harsh to her. Just pointing out that in my opinion, she came across as a bit of a slag. She might not be, she might have said things for camera time, to show off, to try and impress JJ ,or any other combination of things - but, she didnt help herself.
reminded me of that other slapper who bullied sam in bb 2005, lesley from huddersfield who claimed she had the 'biggest tits' in her home town...she stripped off on night 1 and it was a big mistake as all the blokes thought she was a joke
Old 19-06-2010, 12:51 AM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by skkc16 View Post
you would have to be 'nuts' to buy anything with her humongous arse...
Old 19-06-2010, 12:53 AM #68

Quote:
It is well known they will portray anyone however they wish!! She may not have realised that they would show that footage. Naive of her, but it does happen. I am sure the others have made some comments that would not be viewed as pleasant hearing, but that is the way big bro works. If they can cause a stir they will. She may have been trying to impress her housemates, but maybe not realise that the could and would show what she has said. I am sure all of them have got their kit off, but she has been shown how they want to show her. That is what annoys me so much about people making comments and judging. It is called t.v and they will show someone as nasty or as nice as they like!!
Old 19-06-2010, 12:54 AM #69
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
X Factor 2010: Cher Lloyd
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I can not be bothered with this, you will not be happy unless I agree with you!! It is called being manipulative ensuring that everyone agrees with your opinion. I do not agree with cheats!! but sadly there are a lot about. I have friends who have cheated, and whilst I do not agree with it, I would not fall out with them. I would however say that I did not agree with it, and that they should think about any upset it could cause.
From your last comment to kitty, it seems you have your very own HATE campaign going. You clearly have nothing better to do than thrive on peoples wrongs!!!
I think he is looking for an argument, don't give him/her the pleasure.
Miss Ivy Balls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:55 AM #70

Quote:
It is well known they will portray anyone however they wish!! She may not have realised that they would show that footage. Naive of her, but it does happen. I am sure the others have made some comments that would not be viewed as pleasant hearing, but that is the way big bro works. If they can cause a stir they will. She may have been trying to impress her housemates, but maybe not realise that the could and would show what she has said. I am sure all of them have got their kit off, but she has been shown how they want to show her. That is what annoys me so much about people making comments and judging. It is called t.v and they will show someone as nasty or as nice as they like!!
ellie , i think you are young so im going to forgive you but you don't have a very realistic idea of how obscene rachael truly was...
Old 19-06-2010, 12:55 AM #71

Quote:
rachael made up peoples minds for them with her despicable antics and sexual boasting..hence her week 1 eviction sweetie...
You are actually beginning to get on my nerves!! I am not your sweetie!! I am not interested in your HATE campaign. You are now boring me!!
Old 19-06-2010, 12:56 AM #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas C View Post
I think he is looking for an argument, don't give him/her the pleasure.
Coming from someone who is egging on other forum members to fight and also posted a revolting sexually explicit message on another thread you have some nerve...
Old 19-06-2010, 12:57 AM #73
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

BTW OP. Rachael will have the last laugh because she will make money out of her looks.

fAIRPLAY TO HER TOO.
Miss Ivy Balls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 12:59 AM #74

Quote:
ellie , i think you are young so im going to forgive you but you don't have a very realistic idea of how obscene rachael truly was...
You are not only manipulative, you are a patronising opinionated person. I am certainly not very young!!!!! I find your comments extremely annoying and childish. I am not even going to bother to discuss this with you anymore, as you clearly are very young yourself!!

Big brother IS a game show, in case you had not noticed! They will portray housemates however they wish.

I DO NOT need YOUR forgiveness!!! I have an opinion, and if you do not like it then as I said before. Be big enough and GROWN UP enough that we will have to agree to disagree!!
Old 19-06-2010, 01:00 AM #75

Quote:
You are not only manipulative, you are a patronising opinionated person. I am certainly not very young!!!!! I find your comments extremely annoying and childish. I am not even going to bother to discuss this with you anymore, as you clearly are very young yourself!!

Big brother IS a game show, in case you had not noticed! They will portray housemates however they wish.

I DO NOT need YOUR forgiveness!!! I have an opinion, and if you do not like it then as I said before. Be big enough and GROWN UP enough that we will have to agree to disagree!!
why do you keep putting certain words in capitals like a youngster would then?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fame, hungry, rachael, sl$g