Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 29-07-2010, 10:40 AM #26
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

oh ffs Ben is no angel, he's a bigger bitch than anyone else in that house and he's equally as nasty if not more so to John James

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 29-07-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 10:43 AM #27

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
You dont have to be physically aggresive to hurt someone infact mental aggression is worse,and he had a warning earlier on for his behaviour with Sunshine so you can gloss over it all you like it is a fact,as much as you dont like facts.and Yes i find him funny it's called having a sense of humour,and entertaining of course he ismost of the fun in there has been from bens entertainment,how do you conclude he is villainous?what a sweeping remark,I am the opposite to you I like people who admit to their flaws,i like gentle people and i like people with a sense of humility,and as for having faith in the British public,just remember it IS only a game,but if you think people like Crabeyes are to be lauded then i would question my morals
Yes, and Ben has been making little jibes at people the whole time. The Passive aggressive example this series came from Mario (when he stared at Ben) and it is not something JJ has done. Yes, he went to far with Sunshine, but he told her what would happen if she insulted him again (he obviously felt insulted by her) so he followed through with what he said. How can someone who constantly expects everythng to be done for them be funny. He no sence of team spirit, he complains about everyone (and has complained about everyone in the house). Just because he is calm doesn't mean he is kind. Some of the things he has said recently have been very insulting (particularly his comments about Josie, and then later Mario). Humility? Now this is something that can be debating for a LONG time. Humility can be good, but it seems to me Ben is using it. A behaviouralist (From BBLB yesterday) said that Ben has low emotional lability meaning he understands his emotions. So when he has been annoyed, when he has been upset, when he has been angry (and i think has been these in the house) he hides them away. He uses his "selflessness" to make himself come across better, otherwise his insults wouldn't be 'i love you, but really i hate you' and 'i like everyone even for their faults' - he doesn't need to say this, he is using it as advertising to show him as a 'nice' person.

Last edited by ibook4113; 29-07-2010 at 10:46 AM.
ibook4113 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 10:48 AM #28

That isnt how I heard it they were going to do something with tooth brushes because they would think it was done by the people coming into the house reference task etc and they were talking about doing it to everyone and they were larking around saying that all the housemates would see the funny side of it, except Ben. Which was actually far more exciting and interesting to watch than those sitting in the lounge trying to remember where Jo used to live and how many chickens Dave had. Mmmmm of course Ben doesnt speak about anyone in the house - what was the comment the other day about Josie and what she wears (which was not Bens place to make a comment about her size) and also calling them pig and piglet - thats why John probably said about Ben getting angry I would have got pretty hacked off if someone had said something like that about someone I cared about. Make comments about what John said if you want but PLEASE dont make out Ben is some kind of Saint.
Julesuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 10:50 AM #29
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesuk View Post
That isnt how I heard it they were going to do something with tooth brushes because they would think it was done by the people coming into the house reference task etc and they were talking about doing it to everyone and they were larking around saying that all the housemates would see the funny side of it, except Ben. Which was actually far more exciting and interesting to watch than those sitting in the lounge trying to remember where Jo used to live and how many chickens Dave had. Mmmmm of course Ben doesnt speak about anyone in the house - what was the comment the other day about Josie and what she wears (which was not Bens place to make a comment about her size) and also calling them pig and piglet - thats why John probably said about Ben getting angry I would have got pretty hacked off if someone had said something like that about someone I cared about. Make comments about what John said if you want but PLEASE dont make out Ben is some kind of Saint.
*gives a round of applause*

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 29-07-2010, 10:54 AM #30

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
No one has said Ben is a Saint,it just annoys me slightly that crabeyes etc can say anything about the housemates and it's ok but if Ben says anything he's 'bitching' double standards,now you tell me why is it ok for crabby to do it?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 10:56 AM #31
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No one has said Ben is a Saint,it just annoys me slightly that crabeyes etc can say anything about the housemates and it's ok but if Ben says anything he's 'bitching' double standards,now you tell me why is it ok for crabby to do it?
I never said it was ok for anyone to do it, but lets get real here everyone bitches at some point so I don't think any one is evil for doing it!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 29-07-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 29-07-2010, 10:56 AM #32

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
I just hope John James comes out of this looking an idiot - not that he doesn't do that for himself already - and if he goes on Friday I wonder how long it will be before Josie gets her claws into JJ2 - now that would be interesting.
I am 100% sure she would make a beeline for him within hours. That would be very interesting!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 10:59 AM #33

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by niamhxo View Post
agreed!!
Old 29-07-2010, 10:59 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibook4113 View Post
Yes, and Ben has been making little jibes at people the whole time. The Passive aggressive example this series came from Mario (when he stared at Ben) and it is not something JJ has done. Yes, he went to far with Sunshine, but he told her what would happen if she insulted him again (he obviously felt insulted by her) so he followed through with what he said. How can someone who constantly expects everythng to be done for them be funny. He no sence of team spirit, he complains about everyone (and has complained about everyone in the house). Just because he is calm doesn't mean he is kind. Some of the things he has said recently have been very insulting (particularly his comments about Josie, and then later Mario). Humility? Now this is something that can be debating for a LONG time. Humility can be good, but it seems to me Ben is using it. A behaviouralist (From BBLB yesterday) said that Ben has low emotional lability meaning he understands his emotions. So when he has been annoyed, when he has been upset, when he has been angry (and i think has been these in the house) he hides them away. He uses his "selflessness" to make himself come across better, otherwise his insults wouldn't be 'i love you, but really i hate you' and 'i like everyone even for their faults' - he doesn't need to say this, he is using it as advertising to show him as a 'nice' person.
Ben complains about people who he sees have been unfair to him,and why shouldn't he?He is hardly going to take everything thrown at him,but he has been handling the jibes and selfishness well and have you ever heard the saying "It takes a bigger man to walk away" and a few others have said"I like ben BUT" so that again is not just a Ben things so why is Ben singled out,I know but do you?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 11:09 AM #35

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Ben complains about people who he sees have been unfair to him,and why shouldn't he?He is hardly going to take everything thrown at him,but he has been handling the jibes and selfishness well and have you ever heard the saying "It takes a bigger man to walk away" and a few others have said"I like ben BUT" so that again is not just a Ben things so why is Ben singled out,I know but do you?
Yes, and that is probably why JJ has just recently complained about him, because Ben won't stop complaining. Ever. Is that jibes and selfishness towards him? I mean mario is selfish and has been making jibes as Ben, but Ben is by far the most selfish. It does take a bigger man to walk away, Ben hasn't ever walked away. But Ben does the 'i love them but i hate them' ALL the time, it is the basis if the conversations he has with people. But if we are talking about one person i can't help but single out. Yes everyone Bitches but i still think Ben is the worst with it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
john james, nasty, spiteful, toad