Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 10-09-2010, 11:33 PM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Unhappy Goodbye Big Brother. [Patrick's Review and Goodbye Speech]

Hello and good evening to you all,

Friends, Enemies, Mods, Admins and fellow Members, I wrote a little piece about Big Brother ending, I personally just thought I had to go and get some stuff off my chest and this isn't a massive rant like you may of seen alot of this summer.

Read on if you want, real Big Brother fans will be able to relate and discuss if you're a hater or have anything negative to say I personally couldn't give a rip because this is too big a night.

As you all know I am a massive Big Brother fan, I never realised how much I was until people on here pointed it out to me, I started watching the show back in 2004 and it has changed my life in many ways.
I think without Big Brother, I would of had a somewhat... Better social life? I guess I would of gotten interested in other things other than Big Brother but obviously you grow attached to these things and for me every series from BB5 onwards was brilliant... Okay except BB8.

Today was very moving as I'm sure it was for all of you.
I was in History today for the first time in a while and was sitting in the same seat, watching a video, staring out the window and it suddenly occured to me this is exactly what I was doing the day of the BB11 Launch, sitting in that same spot being so excited for the launch and wanting to run home and come on here to discuss it and I just couldn't wait, today I found myself not that upset but still quite excited? I mean people did ask 'Are you going to cry?' and I did think I wouldn't.

You lot will know how much Phillip Edgar Jones' Quadruple Eviction annoyed me and some other members, I did say then I wouldn't cry at the final but god was I wrong.
Onto a review of the final, I mean I personally found Dermot's show very dull and boring and a let down, anyone else think this?
I did actually, cry more at BBLB's final moment than I did during the finale I don't know why?
I think I have more of a 'connection' or I prefer George Lamb and Emma Willis more than Davina, I don't know how many of you watch BBLB all the time? But I haven't missed an episode of George Lamb on BBLB and it was so weird seeing him say goodbye.
Part 1 of the final was quite hard to watch I mean I was literally watching it just thinking 'Oh my god this time tomorrow I'll be lost' and come Part 2 I mean when the funeral thing came on..

I just thought BRAVO, Some people think that was OTT? I thought it was great, I would of eased off the band though? That was annoying.
The whole thing at the start of Part 2 was so sad, I was watching it thinking 'I know people who hardly watch BB, people in school and other friends are watching this right now.. People that call me sad for loving this show, and I just hope by seeing the big deal that the producers put into this final, I hope they realise how much we all love this show!'

Oh I also know I may get killed for this but am I the only one that found Jade's tribute very long and just dragged out? I mean really.. What was wrong with a little 'In Loving Memory Of Jade' at the end of Part 1?
She isn't THAT good a housemate and infact she's in my belief the reason Big Brother ended, thanks to her stunt in 2007 yet some people seem to be treating her like the second coming.

When the opening titles came on, I was almost crying at that.
The Big Brother opening titles are something I have heard EVERY DAY of my life for a few years, if it's not on TV for Winter or Summer, I'd have it on my iPod you know Element 4? So to see those titles for the very last time, I mean that was so sad.

For once the show went the way I liked in terms of the finalists, I actually can't complain [Bet you all never thought I'd say that] but yeah I mean once Ulrika, Nick and Preston left I wanted anyone to win!

When Big Brother ended.. I don't know I was sort of expecting a massive montage, weren't you all? I was dissapointed with ONE thing in the echoes.. can you guess it? Yes well BB8 got 2 Echoes and BB9 got 1 and it wasn't even of the proper room, instead it was some bed they made to look like the luxuary bedroom.

I wanted Davina personally to say 'GOOD BYE' I mean had she of said that I would of bursted into floods of tears there and then and I sort of WANTED to cry in the end because I knew then reading everyone's Facebook status' that millions of other people are probably doing the same.

So the show ended with 'Big Brother Will Get Back To You...' that put a nice smile on my face, and then of course the Endemol logo came up and I wanted to switch off there and then but I have a thing of wanting to see the very last ever sponsor advert, and of course it was the Sam Pepper sort of ninja Freederm Advert, right after that I switched off the TV.

My Room, in darkness.
I sat there for abit and then it hit me, Big Brother something that has been a MASSIVE part of my life for years... has just left us for good.

I went straight to the computer, and this is a Friday Night after Eviction habbit... I went straight to put on Big Brother Live only to see there's nothing there anymore!

I remember the thrill I got when I won that pass, and I have to say a special thanks to a TiBB Member... JACK!
This summer would of been sh*t for me had you not of told me where abouts on that site the password was to get a freepass, seriously thank you so much for that.

But yes after realising Live Feed was no longer there, I sat there in my room in silence for the first time in months.. can you believe it? I have had BB Live Feed on ALL SUMMER like some of you guys probably, just listening in the background.
It's so sad and so quiet now, I can feel myself getting emotional again!

I am going to have to 'rebuild' myself, I basically I mean the one thing I was known for within my family and school was for Big Brother news and stuff, I would always talk about it and literally said nothing else, so now I am going to have to do something else and I mean seriously anyone that has had me as a Facebook friend will see over the summer I haven't left people alone with constant updates about the show so now I'm wondering what to even do with Facebook, there's nothing else for me to talk about.

I still haven't decided if I will be sticking around TiBB.
Tonight would be the perfect night to leave, but I may have a TiBB Game coming up so I don't know but anyway, thank you for reading if you did.

Thank you to Big Brother for being such an amazing show over the past six years of my life, I have had the best time ever watching this and I can't believe it's gone, what are we all going to complain about, and get excited about now eh? X Factor? Jesus nothing can ever replace Big Brother!

I'm crying again now.

Last edited by Patrick; 10-09-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:34 PM #2
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Oh hell no

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:36 PM #3

Can't be arsked to read all that trash. lol
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:36 PM #4
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Please add some of your own comments guys, and perhaps discuss what you will miss about Big Brother and that sort of stuff.

I was just thinking there another thing I'll miss deeply is the excitement when something like Flood Night or Fight Night happens out of the blue and we all act like 9/11 has just happened or something.
I mean seriously, there's not many shows you can get so excited about over a little logo in the shape of an eye every May.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:37 PM #5
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Can't be arsked to read all that trash. lol
It's not trash, Like I said I also don't care what you think.
I would be interested in hearing what you thought if you would want to give your opinion?

Don't be so rude.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:37 PM #6

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.
janaddy86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:38 PM #7
Secretly falling apart

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Ben
Secretly falling apart

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Ben

I started... then I lost the will to live.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:38 PM #8
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Read on if you want, real Big Brother fans will be able to relate and discuss if you're a hater or have anything negative to say I personally couldn't give a rip because this is too big a night.

I would of 100% been able to relate to you a couple of years ago, I was Big Brother's BIGGEST fan.
Kind of sad I still don't have the love for it anymore but oh well.
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:39 PM #9
Big Brother The End!

Big Brother The End!

Goodbye patrick really enjoyed all your rants over the summer fingers crossed we`ll all come back in the near future if channel 5 do buy it
Old 10-09-2010, 11:40 PM #10
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

You best not be leaving! lol
Old 10-09-2010, 11:40 PM #11
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Ok I read it all, I agreed with most of it, but tbh I think the reason BB ended, wasn't because of Jade, it was because of PEJ's stupid stunt and putting housemates back in the house.

Erm, and I like the echo's it was better than a montage which wouldnt have been able to have all the best BB moments from 11 years in 2 minutes

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:40 PM #12

Quote:
It's not trash, Like I said I also don't care what you think.
I would be interested in hearing what you thought if you would want to give your opinion?

Don't be so rude.
Lol!! Well yes.. the first chapter of BB has been good. Been dead a few years though! Minus bb9....

bb12 WILL happen though. Just differently.. and they won't do the same mistakes the first chapter of BB's have been making.

Through the mistakes though it has been a brilliant 10 years of television history!!

Roll on bb12.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:42 PM #13

Respect for BB, I was a fan from the word GO .
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 PM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Hello and good evening to you all,

Friends, Enemies, Mods, Admins and fellow Members, I wrote a little piece about Big Brother ending, I personally just thought I had to go and get some stuff off my chest and this isn't a massive rant like you may of seen alot of this summer.

As you all know I am a massive Big Brother fan, I never realised how much I was until people on here pointed it out to me, I started watching the show back in 2004 and it has changed my life in many ways.
I think without Big Brother, I would of had a somewhat... Better social life? I guess I would of gotten interested in other things other than Big Brother but obviously you grow attached to these things and for me every series from BB5 onwards was brilliant... Okay except BB8.

Today was very moving as I'm sure it was for all of you.
I was in History today for the first time in a while and was sitting in the same seat, watching a video, staring out the window and it suddenly occured to me this is exactly what I was doing the day of the BB11 Launch, sitting in that same spot being so excited for the launch and wanting to run home and come on here to discuss it and I just couldn't wait, today I found myself not that upset but still quite excited? I mean people did ask 'Are you going to cry?' and I did think I wouldn't.

You lot will know how much Phillip Edgar Jones' Quadruple Eviction annoyed me and some other members, I did say then I wouldn't cry at the final but god was I wrong.
Onto a review of the final, I mean I personally found Dermot's show very dull and boring and a let down, anyone else think this?
I did actually, cry more at BBLB's final moment than I did during the finale I don't know why?
I think I have more of a 'connection' or I prefer George Lamb and Emma Willis more than Davina, I don't know how many of you watch BBLB all the time? But I haven't missed an episode of George Lamb on BBLB and it was so weird seeing him say goodbye.
Part 1 of the final was quite hard to watch I mean I was literally watching it just thinking 'Oh my god this time tomorrow I'll be lost' and come Part 2 I mean when the funeral thing came on..

I just thought BRAVO, Some people think that was OTT? I thought it was great, I would of eased off the band though? That was annoying.
The whole thing at the start of Part 2 was so sad, I was watching it thinking 'I know people who hardly watch BB, people in school and other friends are watching this right now.. People that call me sad for loving this show, and I just hope by seeing the big deal that the producers put into this final, I hope they realise how much we all love this show!'

Oh I also know I may get killed for this but am I the only one that found Jade's tribute very long and just dragged out? I mean really.. What was wrong with a little 'In Loving Memory Of Jade' at the end of Part 1?
She isn't THAT good a housemate and infact she's in my belief the reason Big Brother ended, thanks to her stunt in 2007 yet some people seem to be treating her like the second coming.

When the opening titles came on, I was almost crying at that.
The Big Brother opening titles are something I have heard EVERY DAY of my life for a few years, if it's not on TV for Winter or Summer, I'd have it on my iPod you know Element 4? So to see those titles for the very last time, I mean that was so sad.

For once the show went the way I liked in terms of the finalists, I actually can't complain [Bet you all never thought I'd say that] but yeah I mean once Ulrika, Nick and Preston left I wanted anyone to win!

When Big Brother ended.. I don't know I was sort of expecting a massive montage, weren't you all? I was dissapointed with ONE thing in the echoes.. can you guess it? Yes well BB8 got 2 Echoes and BB9 got 1 and it wasn't even of the proper room, instead it was some bed they made to look like the luxuary bedroom.

I wanted Davina personally to say 'GOOD BYE' I mean had she of said that I would of bursted into floods of tears there and then and I sort of WANTED to cry in the end because I knew then reading everyone's Facebook status' that millions of other people are probably doing the same.

So the show ended with 'Big Brother Will Get Back To You...' that put a nice smile on my face, and then of course the Endemol logo came up and I wanted to switch off there and then but I have a thing of wanting to see the very last ever sponsor advert, and of course it was the Sam Pepper sort of ninja Freederm Advert, right after that I switched off the TV.

My Room, in darkness.
I sat there for abit and then it hit me, Big Brother something that has been a MASSIVE part of my life for years... has just left us for good.

I went straight to the computer, and this is a Friday Night after Eviction habbit... I went straight to put on Big Brother Live only to see there's nothing there anymore!

I remember the thrill I got when I won that pass, and I have to say a special thanks to a TiBB Member... JACK!
This summer would of been sh*t for me had you not of told me where abouts on that site the password was to get a freepass, seriously thank you so much for that.

But yes after realising Live Feed was no longer there, I sat there in my room in silence for the first time in months.. can you believe it? I have had BB Live Feed on ALL SUMMER like some of you guys probably, just listening in the background.
It's so sad and so quiet now, I can feel myself getting emotional again!

I am going to have to 'rebuild' myself, I basically I mean the one thing I was known for within my family and school was for Big Brother news and stuff, I would always talk about it and literally said nothing else, so now I am going to have to do something else and I mean seriously anyone that has had me as a Facebook friend will see over the summer I haven't left people alone with constant updates about the show so now I'm wondering what to even do with Facebook, there's nothing else for me to talk about.

I still haven't decided if I will be sticking around TiBB.
Tonight would be the perfect night to leave, but I may have a TiBB Game coming up so I don't know but anyway, thank you for reading if you did.

Thank you to Big Brother for being such an amazing show over the past six years of my life, I have had the best time ever watching this and I can't believe it's gone, what are we all going to complain about, and get excited about now eh? X Factor? Jesus nothing can ever replace Big Brother!

I'm crying again now.

Oh Patrick!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:44 PM #15
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:

Lmao. I'm not reading all of that.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:44 PM #16

Quote:
Get the ****** out of my thread and same to you.
And there it is again.
janaddy86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:45 PM #17

Has Patrick gone all Nadia????
Old 10-09-2010, 11:47 PM #18
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

No don't go Patrick, theres still plenty to do here and that means i'll be left on my own to do all the EE gossip mostly with a few helpers.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:48 PM #19

Chill your beanz Pat
BB is over, it's cool
Old 10-09-2010, 11:49 PM #20
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

For the love of God don't leave lol! You use the other sections of the forum probably more than anyone! And if there's any slight rumour about Five picking up BB I expect you to be one of the first to report it!
Old 10-09-2010, 11:49 PM #21
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Have a few days off but make sure you come back to discuss TRW.
If anything can replace BB for you im sure its that.
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:50 PM #22
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Quote:
[CENTER]Hello and good evening to you all,
*giggles*

Last edited by Zippy; 10-09-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:51 PM #23
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

I can't say I'll miss your stupidly long posts and countless pointless attitude problems Patrick.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:53 PM #24
ylvis♥

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

ylvis♥

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

That was so funny!!
Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 PM #25

See you tomorrow Paddy

Bookmark/share this topic