Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2010, 08:43 PM #19
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Oh well, we all know the phone scams on competitions and other phone ins that were supposed to be strictly regulated but weren't at all, even on a simple show like deal or no deal there was a fix as to winners of the phone ins.
I have totally no faith in the so called regulator s of any phone things and where there are millions of votes cast then error or being creative with the figures is highly likely.

Nocolo did perform well but maybe like Ruth Lorenzo he had no home base of votes in the UK, so that may be why he was at the bottom of the poll. How Belle Amie survived I haven't a clue but there it goes.
I was surprised Louis after last night didn't send Katie home, in my view she did ok but she didn't sing that song well either, FYD were always on a hard one with starting last nights show,they didi better tonight but I didn't care for either of them really.

I'd have sent Katie home of those 2,only because I like that Rihanna song and they were a bit better.

Be careful not to dismiss the conspiracy theories though, these shows and Channels wnat us to do just that, think they always do ti by the book, when not long ago endless shows from all Channels were shown to have had fiddling and false declaration of results, even sometimes just choosing a winner as in competitions themselves .
Not even drawing any names and just ignoring the phone votes altogether,Life has so far taught me to trust no one especially where money and fame are involved as to the results os same.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fix, vote