Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:41 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):

Default Gamu Nhengu set for shock return for the X Factor

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s4i88096

Zimbabwean ex-X-Factor contestant is set for a remarkable shock return to the hit TV talent show, X-Factor.

Gamu, who was kicked off the show in October after it was revealed there was a pending deportation order for her, has been successful in regaining a visa to stay in the UK.

"It was a little unfair to boot Gamu off the show before anything was known for sure," said show insider, Ian Cider.

With plenty of controversy already surrounding this series of X-Factor from the early voice altering software, to Cheryl Cole's inability to judge her own acts, to the constant bickering between the judges, to last week's change of format to add a sing off for the first time in the shows history, there is no surprise that Simon Cowell is considering re-introducing Gamu to sing against One Direction, Rebecca Ferguson and Cher Lloyd.

"It's not fair," said Cheryl. "I had a really good chance of being top judge this season with two acts in the final, like. Now Simon's added back another act I thought I'd got rid of months ago."

Each of the acts will be duetting with a big name pop star, and Cher looked to be on a winner with Eminem as a partner, but it transpires that Simon Cowell has called in all his favours to get the Rolling Stones for Gamu's partner.

"I thought I was up against it when he said Robbie Williams would be joining One Direction," said Cheryl Cole. "Now I might as well throw in the towel."

When asked if she felt the final was fixed, Cheryl Cole immediately back-tracked on everything she had said. "Oh no, the show's not fixed, and it's completely fair that Gamu comes back into the final and will probably win it."

I don't believe it at all tbh..
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:44 AM #2
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s4i88096

Zimbabwean ex-X-Factor contestant is set for a remarkable shock return to the hit TV talent show, X-Factor.

Gamu, who was kicked off the show in October after it was revealed there was a pending deportation order for her, has been successful in regaining a visa to stay in the UK.

"It was a little unfair to boot Gamu off the show before anything was known for sure," said show insider, Ian Cider.

With plenty of controversy already surrounding this series of X-Factor from the early voice altering software, to Cheryl Cole's inability to judge her own acts, to the constant bickering between the judges, to last week's change of format to add a sing off for the first time in the shows history, there is no surprise that Simon Cowell is considering re-introducing Gamu to sing against One Direction, Rebecca Ferguson and Cher Lloyd.

"It's not fair," said Cheryl. "I had a really good chance of being top judge this season with two acts in the final, like. Now Simon's added back another act I thought I'd got rid of months ago."

Each of the acts will be duetting with a big name pop star, and Cher looked to be on a winner with Eminem as a partner, but it transpires that Simon Cowell has called in all his favours to get the Rolling Stones for Gamu's partner.

"I thought I was up against it when he said Robbie Williams would be joining One Direction," said Cheryl Cole. "Now I might as well throw in the towel."

When asked if she felt the final was fixed, Cheryl Cole immediately back-tracked on everything she had said. "Oh no, the show's not fixed, and it's completely fair that Gamu comes back into the final and will probably win it."

I don't believe it at all tbh..
lmfao

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:46 AM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

i wish though
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

The clue is in the name of the website...
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gamu, nhengu, return, set, shock, x factor