Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 20-07-2006, 11:17 PM #26

point taken !!!!
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 11:22 PM #27

I think Micheal has had some issues with people and his sexuality,and his automatic response is to get defensive. I think that's just the way Richard is,he likes jokey banter with his friends..I don't think calling Micheal "she" is derogatory,unless you have personal issue with it. Richard hasn't gone down in my estimations,i knew he likes to wind people up,although his dishonesty about his inability to recall the conversation he had with micheal about his issue with being called "she" was not very admirable. But overall i'm not too sure about micheal,he's very strange and unpredictable,which is good entertainment value,so long live micheal (at the moment)
Nowhere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 01:16 AM #28

Richard, Susie and jayne where joking about with Michael and he took it to far to make Richard look stupid, when infact he made himself look stupid for over reacting. This is richards humour winding him up as a joke but he took it far to serious and tried to make Richard look like a prat. Its funny how he starts the convosation about how camp he is/isn't but they failed to show that part. The she part of the convosation was blown out of proportion completely. Michael was happy when he was centre of attention kicking his legs and flapping his arms about like a seal. Alot of people seem to have forgotten how it was Jayne who brought up the subject of sex which seemed to make Michael flip....just exactly how he did when Spiral asked him about sex with a girl.

We all saw Michael go in the secret house with the intentions of not liking Richard and he has made no effort at all to try and get to know him. Since we know Michael went on blind date posing as being straight we can easily see why he seems confused about his sexuality. Richard on the other hand is very comfy with who and what he is.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 02:08 AM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by easypeasy
michael not got a problem with being gay.......
most gays make an issue of being gay to the point of having no further depth of personality, Michael just doesnt want to be known as "gay" before being himself. To some blokes the fact that they like a bit of willy doesnt mean that they have to turn into a muscle-mary like Richard, or a camper like Marco.
Michael is just fed up of stereotypical ******s trying to bring him down to their level, its funny how the straightest fella in the house can accept Michael as he is, but the gay bloke Richard cant.
So your telling us that there is a difference between Richard calling Michael 'She' and you calling Richard a 'stereotypical ******'?

How can you have a go about Richard calling Michael 'She' (gay man to gay man), If you think its ok for yourself to call Richard a '******'? (gay man to gay man).
CyberJovi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 02:10 AM #30

I think its awkward aswell because Jayne didn't realise that not all gay couples take a femine and masculine role they can both be masculin and Rich explained that but they failed to show it. Michael will await any chance he can get to shout at Richard and use it to his advantage which he did last night.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 08:31 AM #31

Richard was right tho, she is a queen! Laying on the back of the sofa stamping her feet - looked like a right prat.

Richard is just winding her up, having a laugh (dynamite up the bum comment was hilarious).

What really made me laugh though was the difference in reactions, Michael went storming round the house but when Richard said that he was mad he didn't scream shout or anything.
Hippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 08:58 AM #32

They both came out of it like idiots in my eyes.
Richard was intentionally trying to wind Michael up because he doesn't agree with his views on sexuality, and obviously thinks he's being a hypocrite or something, but i still don't thing any of this justifies richard being such an arse. But... that's his sense of humour and he isn't as touchy as alot of people in there
On the other hand, Michael overreacted and pretty much grabbed hold of the bait. He should of told richard to piss off and show him where to shove it and walk off. He would of had a bit more dignity, at least.

after my evaluation (lameass, i know) i think they were both morons.

Quote:
Originally posted by hippy
Richard was right tho, she is a queen! Laying on the back of the sofa stamping her feet - looked like a right prat.

Richard is just winding her up, having a laugh (dynamite up the bum comment was hilarious).
It doesn't matter if he was right or not, the point is, he shouldn't have wound michael up. God. Why do people always justify bad behaviour because they are so self righteous and narrow-minded.

and:
Richard: He
Michael: He

You and richard have obviously got a box set of "will and grace"
Edwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 09:03 AM #33

Michael over reacted but Richard should have detected by now what his feelings were about his privacy and he did take it to far. I lost a bit of respect for him last night. Especially when he denied what he had said about the whole 'she' business
DizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 09:54 AM #34

Michael is scared of being gay. He doesn't like people making it so obvious. and Mikey isn't ok with gayness, he's just using it to bash Richard.

Mikey is a git.
albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 09:56 AM #35

Yeah Michael has issues with being gay I reckon so as well, Richard should respectnhis privacy though
Old 21-07-2006, 10:04 AM #36

No. He should behave to win votes. Rich knows full well that Michael is a wimp about being gay. And that miffs him. He was probably the same once, and regretted it.

Tough love.

Pass the vaseline.
albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 10:11 AM #37

I don't think you can really use Shahbaz as ammunition against Richard. They tried to talk to him and tell him what he was doing wrong and he just wouldn't listen.

Shahbaz was put in as they thought he would be like Barrymore, but like Barrymore he was not emotionally stable enough to endure the house.
I think if he had stayed he would have taken serious mental damage or been given into trouble for touching someone in an inappropriate way. It was probably better for Shahbaz that he left.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 11:26 AM #38

I just want to know if Michael likes Richard or not 'coz he told Imogen he doesn't then he made with Richard, and he confuses me, I want to like him then the next minute I don't like him, he's like a rollercoaster... I think I'll end up not liking him though, after all he has joined the 'Plastics' and that'll just bring him down to their level... Ugh, another plastic, how many more?! The plastics are so boring...
Dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 11:28 AM #39

Quote:
Originally posted by albie
Michael is scared of being gay. He doesn't like people making it so obvious. and Mikey isn't ok with gayness, he's just using it to bash Richard.

Mikey is a git.
I think that is a load of BS, Michael isnt scared of being gay or anything, it is ONE aspect of his life, he doesnt feel the need to go on and on about it like Richard does. Michael is a multi-dimensional character and his sexuality is just his sexuality. Richard is so one dimensional that if he wasnt gay he wouldnt exist and I think that Richard saying "Its odd that Michael and me dont get on because we're gay" has to be the most homophobic comment of the series. I think if anyone is insecure about being gay its Richard because he has to surround himself with gay people and has no straight friends
amuseme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 11:54 AM #40

I think Michael's problem is he evades the questions that people are trying to use to figure him out. He is then putting up barriers and people are still coming back with the same questions he hasn't answered and then he does it again, so it seems as if people are going over the same ground again but they still have no answer.

His defensiveness is stopping people getting to know him.

Even when Mikey was trying to help and advise him when he was doing the weights about keeping his back straight you could see he didn't like it. He seems to have issues that he doesn’t like his privacy invaded, but what he considers private his nearly everything.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 12:09 PM #41

Quote:
Originally posted by amuseme
Quote:
Originally posted by albie

Mikey is a git.
I think that is a load of BS, Michael isnt scared of being gay or anything, it is ONE aspect of his life, he doesnt feel the need to go on and on about it like Richard does. Michael is a multi-dimensional character and his sexuality is just his sexuality. Richard is so one dimensional that if he wasnt gay he wouldnt exist and I think that Richard saying "Its odd that Michael and me dont get on because we're gay" has to be the most homophobic comment of the series. I think if anyone is insecure about being gay its Richard because he has to surround himself with gay people and has no straight friends
well said!........and as for that person asking me to justify my "stereotypical ******" comment, I'd say it to his face, If he told me he didnt like it I'd CONSIDER not using it again. Richard isnt exactly respectful of others wishes so what comes around goes around.
easypeasy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 03:19 PM #42

[/quote]well said!........and as for that person asking me to justify my "stereotypical ******" comment, I'd say it to his face, If he told me he didnt like it I'd CONSIDER not using it again. Richard isnt exactly respectful of others wishes so what comes around goes around. [/quote]

I wasn't trying to cause an argument, i just couldn't see how you could justify calling Richard a '******' at the same time as saying it was wrong for him to call Michael 'she'. Personally i would rather be called she than a f aggot, but thats me...
CyberJovi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 03:44 PM #43

Regardless of Michael and Richard's argument, I think Michael is ridiculous and ****ing needs to stop taking himself so seriously.
InTheFade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 03:52 PM #44

Richard was calling Michael "she" purely to patronise him and make him look like a little bitch.
Is there a college course in Gayness that Richard and his like have graduated in? honestly there are a lot of straight acting guys out there that dont want to come out purely because they dont want to be mentioned in the same breath as people like Richard.
I used to deny my sexuality to myself (bi) because of the slimey mincers that are in my hometown werent doing homosexualities image any favours, the kind of prats that get a thrill from sleazing over straight guys just to make them squirm, who turn every subject around to sex, actually Richard would fit in well down one pub in town.
Old 21-07-2006, 04:04 PM #45

I generally think Richard is okay as a person, yeah he shouldn't have wound Michael up like that but Michael is pathetic and shouldn't have risen to the bait. Neither of them are favourites of mine anyway, but I prefer Richard.
InTheFade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 04:08 PM #46

yeah i dont like either of them much. rather have Richard in the house than Jayne though so thats this week sorted. lol
Old 21-07-2006, 04:19 PM #47

yeah Jayne needs to go, I really find her nauseating( i think I spelt that wrong it looks like nause eating)

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
micheal