Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:40 PM #76
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace

are you guys serious? My mom and dad would do excactly the same thing because they love me so much they would have done anything to make me win. I don't see how this is abnormal at all, just smart.

CBBUS1: Metta/Omarosa/James/Ariadna
CBBUS2: Tom, Jonathan, Tamar, Lolo, Natalie
rk3388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:43 PM #77
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
So, even if she says she did it, then tries to justify it, it must be dismissed.

Hmmm. Okaaay.
I'm not suggesting YOU do anything, as I could care less...it doesn't add up to me...I've already dismissed it..
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:44 PM #78
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

At least she is indicating he is likely well behind in any voting then that she possibly needs to go out begging for votes like this.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:53 PM #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
To suppose a blind person does not know one coin from another or one note from another....they are more aware of these things than sighted people..they have to be
Well we (the viewer) didn't suppose that at all...Alex did.

Also, have you never been short changed? Never? Really? Hmm right....Just because a blind person may have heightened senses doesn't mean that she actually checked the change...If someone who can physically see the change can still get short changed then is it that far a stretch for a blind person to have been also??

Anyway, nobody is digging at any blind people here...seems like someone is trying to stir things ino an argument actually by impyling that forum members are prejudice against the blind when nothing of the sort has been insinuated on any other posts...please give it up as nobody is taking the bait and this subject is gearing off topic
Old 06-11-2011, 02:57 PM #80

Quote:
To suppose a blind person does not know one coin from another or one note from another....they are more aware of these things than sighted people..they have to be
Also, the issue refers to a blind woman not a blanket 'they'...but as I said, way off topic so Let's get back to the subject at hand.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:02 PM #81
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeShorty View Post
Well we (the viewer) didn't suppose that at all...Alex did.

Also, have you never been short changed? Never? Really? Hmm right....Just because a blind person may have heightened senses doesn't mean that she actually checked the change...If someone who can physically see the change can still get short changed then is it that far a stretch for a blind person to have been also??

Anyway, nobody is digging at any blind people here...seems like someone is trying to stir things ino an argument actually by impyling that forum members are prejudice against the blind when nothing of the sort has been insinuated on any other posts...please give it up as nobody is taking the bait and this subject is gearing off topic
The fact that I didn't bring the 'blind lady' story into the thread but was simply expressing my views that it didn't add up would make your 'baiting' accusations silly......I have expressed my opinion that I would not undermine a blind person by assuming they could be fooled so easily...what anyone else believes is entirely up to them...
Old 06-11-2011, 03:12 PM #82

Quote:
The fact that I didn't bring the 'blind lady' story into the thread but was simply expressing my views that it didn't add up would make your 'baiting' accusations silly......I have expressed my opinion that I would not undermine a blind person by assuming they could be fooled so easily...what anyone else believes is entirely up to them...
So if you've ever been short changed then you're easily fooled? Right ok lol The 'bait' I refer to is the insinuation that people believe blind people to be stupid when that was your words, nobody else's therefore, that comment appears to 'bait' posters into an argument...why say that people would rather believe such a thing when that was your own words?

All I'm saying really is, please don't bring the integrity of blind people into it...nobody is here to put blind people down..to short change anyone on prupose is a tad suspect as it is stealing, but to steal from a blind person is considered to be much more controversial...the dissapointment is on Alex, not the person whom she claims to have robbed...You didn't just express an opinion, you expressed that people on here are prejudice against the blind. That is insulting forum members not merely stating your own opinion...just saying.

Last edited by WeeShorty; 06-11-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: typo
WeeShorty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:19 PM #83
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
So if you've ever been short changed then you're easily fooled? Right ok lol The 'bait' I refer to is the insinuation that people believe blind people to be stupid when that was your words, nobody else's therefore, that comment appears to 'bait' posters into an argument...why say that people would rather believe such a thing when that was your own words?

All I'm saying really is, please don't bring the integrity of blind people into it...nobody is here to put blind people down..to short change anyone on prupose is a tad suspect as it is stealing, but to steal from a blind person is considered to be much more controversial...the dissapointment is on Alex, not the person whom she claims to have robbed...You didn't just express an opinion, you expressed that people on here are prejudice against the blind. That is insulting forum members not merely stating your own opinion...just saying.

Oh dear.......*sigh*......as I said I do not assume that blind people do not have any awareness of their change, so to me the story does not 'ring true' my conclusion therefore is that it's a made up story..what anyone else believes to be the truth is entirely up to them....I will put you on ignore now, to stop any further silly notions of 'baiting'
Old 06-11-2011, 03:27 PM #84
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Blind people probably would know the difference if they scrutinised the change they got but then the vast majority of people don't, it's easily possible for them to be given a Ł5 note back instead of a Ł10 and just stuff it in their pocket. But I'm not sure how this thread has got onto this topic anyway, it's completely irrelevant

Anyway there's no problem with what Jay's Mum is doing, it's natural for family members to try and get support for their relation
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:27 PM #85
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Blind people probably would know the difference if they scrutinised the change they got but then the vast majority of people don't, it's easily possible for them to be given a Ł5 note back instead of a Ł10 and just stuff it in their pocket. But I'm not sure how this thread has got onto this topic anyway, it's completely irrelevant

Anyway there's no problem with what Jay's Mum is doing, it's natural for family members to try and get support for their relation
Old 06-11-2011, 03:30 PM #86

Whatever It seems that some people like to throw their opinion out there yet cannot accept that someone may not share it....although they state otherwise, they will keep trying to shove their own opinion down your throat...anyway, back to the subject of the campaign for votes anyone?
Old 06-11-2011, 03:32 PM #87
totally exotic always....

totally exotic always....

....Dear Cheryl
Please vote or my little boy. I can promise you he will give you a night of real romance if he wins... he will take you to a really real romantic place fart so badly the place will probably be closed down by the Health Authority... he will wipe his bum across your nice satin sheets so you get the full smell of him and he will fill your freezer for free!.
Please Chezza im a begin ya pet...Oh and i hear you have a pool at your new pad..he will loooove that pet...hes very partial to a wiggle or two...but i must ask you to remove your shaver from his reach....i dare you to find one hair on that bum hole...
so please vote for him pet an i will have you round for dinner once hes out.....(please bring a curtain for the toilet if you are shy as we do not have doors on the Loo...Jay is partial to going combat in the loo

yours affectionatly - Jays mommy xxxx
Old 06-11-2011, 03:34 PM #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post

Yes it is completely off subject...and that was my opinion on it too.

Yes I think family members should support the HMs, although I'm not sure about tweeting loads of celebs, IMO that is probably rather annoying for the person on the receiving end...everyone does things differently though
Old 06-11-2011, 03:35 PM #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticrosebud View Post
....Dear Cheryl
Please vote or my little boy. I can promise you he will give you a night of real romance if he wins... he will take you to a really real romantic place fart so badly the place will probably be closed down by the Health Authority... he will wipe his bum across your nice satin sheets so you get the full smell of him and he will fill your freezer for free!.
Please Chezza im a begin ya pet...Oh and i hear you have a pool at your new pad..he will loooove that pet...hes very partial to a wiggle or two...but i must ask you to remove your shaver from his reach....i dare you to find one hair on that bum hole...
so please vote for him pet an i will have you round for dinner once hes out.....(please bring a curtain for the toilet if you are shy as we do not have doors on the Loo...Jay is partial to going combat in the loo

yours affectionatly - Jays mommy xxxx
lmao
Old 06-11-2011, 03:39 PM #90
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes it is completely off subject...and that was my opinion on it too.

Yes I think family members should support the HMs, although I'm not sure about tweeting loads of celebs, IMO that is probably rather annoying for the person on the receiving end...everyone does things differently though
People like Cheryl Cole probably get hundreds of tweets a day though, I don't think they'll be that annoyed about it
Old 06-11-2011, 03:44 PM #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
People like Cheryl Cole probably get hundreds of tweets a day though, I don't think they'll be that annoyed about it
that's true...its possible I suppose that they didn't even get read
Old 06-11-2011, 04:48 PM #92

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk3388 View Post
are you guys serious? My mom and dad would do excactly the same thing because they love me so much they would have done anything to make me win. I don't see how this is abnormal at all, just smart.
My dad would have been deeply ashamed of me, showing myself up on tv.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:43 AM #93
Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

The worst thing about all this is that Ant and Dec are in their late 30's, I can't believe it. I feel really old now, I can remember when they must have been in their mid-20's presenting SMTV with Wonky Donkey
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:52 PM #94

Who is more popular amongst Newcastle BB voters? The Geordie Shore girls were so nasty about Alex when they were campaigning for Jay (she's ugly, she's not a real Geordie etc) that I don't think they'll be many people initially split voting if they are both still in.

Jay's mum has always come across as desperate (and a bit smug but her smirk was wiped off when Aaron beat him the first time). I don't want to slate a HMs relative but her going on about how Jay should stay in (the week Harry went) because 'he's working class, a plumber and worked hard all his life' was a blatant piece of class war tactics cooked up to oust Harry.

Last edited by alex_front2; 09-11-2011 at 06:56 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
army, jay, jays, mum, toon