Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] Series 8 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Gary, Tulisa, Kelly and Louis.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2011, 08:21 AM #1

Default Misha B: Your fault Gary/Kelly NOT Tulisa

Favouritism buried Misha B's X factor. Much criticism levelled at Tulisa for claiming Misha was mean. Well actually that helped her, her fans rallied and she did go through a road to Damascus transformation, I even thought she was a nice girl by the end. The following week was one of the few she escaped sing off.

However, to be continually reminded by certain judges that it was unfair that Misha was perennially bottom rather missed the point that it was the public's decision not theres and was certain to get viewers backs up.

There were other reasons too. Her song choices were frankly shocking. She may have had the best voice ( an opinion which I don't agree with) but to be honest I couldn't always spot a melody amidst the grunts, raps and shouting. I just didn't know what the ****** she was supposed to be singing half the time and to try and spot a tune would have been trying for someone with a music degree.

Then we got the styling, famously the bloody rhino. And she was actually attractive with her hair down. Sorry Kelly you blew it too.

Last edited by stewart64; 05-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.
stewart64 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fault, gary or kelly, misha, tulisa