Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:38 PM #201
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incensed View Post
So you admit it's a fact??
Nope. I'm admitting it is my opinion.

Can't you actually discuss the topic - any of the 3 of you or is that something none of you are able to do? I'd not have thought it was that difficult to do.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:38 PM #202

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark
UBB: Brian

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
I'm stating my opinion on the comparison. That's not factual. It's subjective.

apart from anything else: once again I see you jump in on the thread to discuss a forum member rather than the topic. Seems to be a recurring theme.
Oh, Gosh, I'm sorry Pyramid! Do I need to ask permission from you if it's ok if I post in a thread on a forum?
Incensed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:40 PM #203
-

-

Quote:
Nope. I'm admitting it is my opinion.

Can't you actually discuss the topic - any of the 3 of you or is that something none of you are able to do? I'd not have thought it was that difficult to do.
You have neither posted on topic for quite a while, so you are hardly one to talk.

Last edited by Jake.; 09-02-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:40 PM #204
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Oh, Gosh, I'm sorry Pyramid! Do I need to ask permission from you if it's ok if I post in a thread on a forum?
Now where did I say you couldn't post. I did however ask if you were unable to actually stick to the topic of the thread rather than entering it once again with no other purpose than to attack and have a go at another forum member - which is precisely what you have done and are doing.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:41 PM #205
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
You have neither posted on topic for quite a while, so you are hardly one to talk.
I have in fact referred several of you to the fact that you are all continuing to discuss a forum member rather than discuss the topic. It's actually becoming baiting now.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:42 PM #206
-

-

Quote:
Now where did I say you couldn't post. I did however ask if you were unable to actually stick to the topic of the thread rather than entering it once again with no other purpose than to attack and have a go at another forum member - which is precisely what you have done and are doing.
Yet you think its absoloutly fine to say you have a higher morale than someone else, just because you have a difference of opinion? Stop playing the victim, you give as good as you get.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:42 PM #207
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'll say it again since you aren't quite catching on. Go READ my previous posts. It's not all about getting her tits out, however that's something that you simply are not willing to accept though Jack. You are not prepared to actually read what others write, preferring instead to shabbily misquote me.
Practice what you preach dear. You're the one that constantly avoids valid points, instead reverting to your old cliches. You've even, amazingly, done it again in this post. You ironically ignored the point I made about you ignoring my question that I posed to you numerous times in this thread. Irony is beautiful, and from you...it's incredible.

Quote:
Possibly too busy thinking about your next post, full of many words, unfortunately, repeating yourself time and time again and in reality, bringing nothing new to the discussion.

Please. Stop it.

'Repeating yourself'? 'Bringing nothing new' Are you serious? Are you actually...like...wow. I have no words.

You never cease to amaze me with the amount of hypocrisy and irony that your posts are riddled with

Quote:
So you admit it's a fact??

Well spotted.

Last edited by Jack_; 09-02-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:45 PM #208

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't think I have 'attacked' you in any way, I merely gave 'My opinion'!
Old 09-02-2012, 08:54 PM #209
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
Yet you think its absoloutly fine to say you have a higher morale than someone else, just because you have a difference of opinion? Stop playing the victim, you give as good as you get.
I don't have to play victim: not when the three of you are intent on not discussing the thread topic, but prefer to discuss me and argue over whether what I write is considered fact or opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Practice what you preach dear. You're the one that constantly avoids valid points, instead reverting to your old cliches. You've even, amazingly, done it again in this post. You ironically ignored the point I made about you ignoring my question that I posed to you numerous times in this thread. Irony is beautiful, and from you...it's incredible.

Please. Stop it.

'Repeating yourself'? 'Bringing nothing new' Are you serious? Are you actually...like...wow. I have no words.

You never cease to amaze me with the amount of hypocrisy and irony that your posts are riddled with

Well spotted.
I'll add patronsing to your list shall I.

Quote:
I don't think I have 'attacked' you in any way, I merely gave 'My opinion'!
for the life of me , I cannot see what you've actually contributed in respect of the thread subject Incensed over the past few pages.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:57 PM #210
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB9: Frankie Cocozza
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):

Quote:
This is quite patronising...

Quote:
Therein lies the difference between you and I Jack. I don't have a problem (like you have) with anyone if the choose to thoroughly dislike someone else, and in this case, a two bit celeb.

As for my being brought up to think a certain way: it's clear that you have no idea what you are speaking of. You have no iota of knowledge as to how I have lived my life, or how I was brought up. Apart from which: that was decades ago: being an adult and mature woman, I managed to form my own opinions independently long before you were even a twinkle in your mother's eye.

Last edited by Wayne-Kerr; 09-02-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Wayne-Kerr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:01 PM #211
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne-Kerr View Post
This is quite patronising...
Nope... go read the post that of JACK's that I quoted when I used those words. . HE said he had a problem with..... I quoted his very own words.

The latter was factual.... ie: this part. Not patronisng. but factual. Have a good old long hard think about what it means.....

Apart from which: that was decades ago: being an adult and mature woman, I managed to form my own opinions independently long before you were even a twinkle in your mother's eye

Better luck next time Wayne-Kerr.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:04 PM #212
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

yay I found a thread where this pic can go

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 09-02-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:05 PM #213

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
for the life of me , I cannot see what you've actually contributed in respect of the thread subject Incensed over the past few pages.
Really? I can't see what you have either! C'est la vie!!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:13 PM #214
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't have to play victim
L...O...L

Quote:
Please quit the hypocrisy.

You can add whatever you wish to my 'list'. Fact is, my list will be a lot shorter than yours, which has things like deflection and avoidance, hypocrisy, irony, pedantry, inability to answer questions and and baiting, amongst many other attributes included on it.

I do wonder Pyramid if there will ever be a day where you just answer a question that is given to you (in particular the one I must have presented you with so many times in this thread now), instead of indiscreetly attempting to avoid doing so because you're fully aware that you can't. It's really not all that difficult, and it'd solve a lot of problems. If you can't answer the question...admit it. Deflection doesn't solve anything.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:24 PM #215
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Nope... go read the post that of JACK's that I quoted when I used those words. . HE said he had a problem with..... I quoted his very own words.

The latter was factual.... ie: this part. Not patronisng. but factual. Have a good old long hard think about what it means.....

Apart from which: that was decades ago: being an adult and mature woman, I managed to form my own opinions independently long before you were even a twinkle in your mother's eye

Factual maybe, but when used in an attempt to patronise someone, it becomes factual and patronising.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:42 PM #216

Quote:

So Wayne-Kerr is continuing his argumentative ways in here since he has been banned on DS
threedoggies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:48 PM #217
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Factual maybe, but when used in an attempt to patronise someone, it becomes factual and patronising.
Perhaps in your mind. Not in mine. Funny how you STILL continue to refuse to discuss the topic of the thread though eh.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:51 PM #218
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
L...O...L

Please quit the hypocrisy.

You can add whatever you wish to my 'list'. Fact is, my list will be a lot shorter than yours, which has things like deflection and avoidance, hypocrisy, irony, pedantry, inability to answer questions and and baiting, amongst many other attributes included on it.

I do wonder Pyramid if there will ever be a day where you just answer a question that is given to you (in particular the one I must have presented you with so many times in this thread now), instead of indiscreetly attempting to avoid doing so because you're fully aware that you can't. It's really not all that difficult, and it'd solve a lot of problems. If you can't answer the question...admit it. Deflection doesn't solve anything.
I do wonder if the day will come when you keep to the topic of the thread....... rather than baiting other members. I shan't hold my breathe, but hey: one lives in hope. I'm a positive person like that.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:55 PM #219
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Perhaps in your mind. Not in mine. Funny how you STILL continue to refuse to discuss the topic of the thread though eh.
That's fine, be patronising, but as long as you're not actually being patronising in your own mind, it's fine. Carry on!

And I haven't refused, I've discussed it twice already. But you're obviously of a fixed mind set, so I don't see the point in re-discussing.

Last edited by Wayne-Kerr; 09-02-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:56 PM #220
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by threedoggies View Post
So Wayne-Kerr is continuing his argumentative ways in here since he has been banned on DS
I wasn't banned, I asked to have my account banned permenantly (so I was banned, but not in that way )
Old 09-02-2012, 09:59 PM #221
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I do wonder if the day will come when you keep to the topic of the thread....... rather than baiting other members. I shan't hold my breathe, but hey: one lives in hope. I'm a positive person like that.
Because asking you a simple question several times and then pointing out the instances where you don't answer it (i.e. every single time) isn't keeping on topic...of course not.

Stop clutching at straws. I presented you with an argument, you didn't answer. That happened numerous times and each outcome was the same. And you still haven't answered the question, thus proving that you are incapable of answering it, and as such, any point you had has now been rendered void.

I guess I win. Again.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:48 AM #222
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Because asking you a simple question several times and then pointing out the instances where you don't answer it (i.e. every single time) isn't keeping on topic...of course not.

Stop clutching at straws. I presented you with an argument, you didn't answer. That happened numerous times and each outcome was the same. And you still haven't answered the question, thus proving that you are incapable of answering it, and as such, any point you had has now been rendered void.

I guess I win. Again.
Utter tosh. All you do is refuse to accept that others have a view of Denise that doesn't match yours, and when you are redirected to previous posts that provide reasons why - you refuse to accept that then offer up only insults in the main as your 'argument'.

The only thing you have proven is that you like typing. A lot.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:52 AM #223

I think a lot of people are getting into arguments on this thread for no reason.

I thought the real point of the thread was to point out that Denise has seperated from TH.

To me it just proves what a manipulative and deceitful person she is, if you remember the argument, she brought Nicola into the whole thing, by baiting her with the getting em out for living jibe, and then getting all tearful about not getting her letter, when all the time she had been shacking up with someone else, apparently with TH's knowledge.

And then of course there was the Tim Healey PIES, what a vote winner.

What a liar.............and she convinced so many.

Who ate all the Pious.....

Last edited by tonyface; 10-02-2012 at 05:53 AM.
tonyface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 AM #224
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Utter tosh. All you do is refuse to accept that others have a view of Denise that doesn't match yours, and when you are redirected to previous posts that provide reasons why - you refuse to accept that then offer up only insults in the main as your 'argument'.

The only thing you have proven is that you like typing. A lot.
No, I'm afraid that is 'utter tosh'. I asked you a question - for what must be now the seventh time in this thread; why is getting your tits out such a problem? Why is sleeping around when single such a problem? Why exactly?

That's what I asked you many, many times. And each time you completely ignored it, and didn't even acknowledge the fact that I'd asked it. The reason is...because you can't answer it. The answer to the question is there's nothing wrong with it in reality, the only reason you and other people believe there is is because that's the way in which you have lived - with the 'understanding' that that sort of behaviour is forbidden. But you don't seem to have questioned why...which is exactly why I asked you that question. Because when you question why, and who exactly invented this unwritten rule, you begin to realise that in reality, there actually is nothing wrong with it. And you know full well that's the case, hence why there's no possible way of you answering the question, so instead you chose to ignore it. Many times. It's called bypassing valid points, and I'll point it out again...you're a master at it.

The only thing that this entire thread has proven is that you like deflecting. A lot.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:49 AM #225

Quote:
I wasn't banned, I asked to have my account banned permenantly (so I was banned, but not in that way )

Spiffing
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ago, denise, itv1, left, loose, tim, time, woman