Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:51 AM #226
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

who ate all the pious! the best comment i have ever seen ever! . There does seem to be a little tag-teaming going on here and i have to say its more than unfair... I respect pyramids view not just because i share it, it may be the way i was raised or the time and place i was raised or the experiences that shaped me into the person i am today. But one thing is certain, i can never and will never like the woman. This is based on everything i have read and seen, i can fully understand why others think differently and i do not think any less of them for their view or seek to change it.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:06 PM #227

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
who ate all the pious! the best comment i have ever seen ever! . There does seem to be a little tag-teaming going on here and i have to say its more than unfair... I respect pyramids view not just because i share it, it may be the way i was raised or the time and place i was raised or the experiences that shaped me into the person i am today. But one thing is certain, i can never and will never like the woman. This is based on everything i have read and seen, i can fully understand why others think differently and i do not think any less of them for their view or seek to change it.
I agree. I don't see the point of marrying someone if you are not going to honour and respect your marriage vows. If you want to sleep around, remain single. If you have kids why distress and embarrass them? Pretty selfish IMO.

As to flashing your bits in public, irrespective of personal preferences expressed on this forum, there are laws in place to preserve public decency, and respect other people's sensibilities and cultural and religious observances. If some people don't like that, there are always desert islands, nudist colonies and of course their own homes they can disappear to where they can strip off as much as they like and not offend anyone.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:08 PM #228
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne-Kerr View Post
I wasn't banned, I asked to have my account banned permenantly (so I was banned, but not in that way )
Not to go too much off topic and mention DS bans at all, but just to state, an account is not asked by a member there to have banned. I know, I was a member there since Ovtober 2002, and chose to have my account there deactivated, which they will do if asked and will delete your posts also if asked as far as I am aware, if a poster there has banned in their profile, it is simply that, because they have been banned, not asked to be banned, no other reason at all.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM #229
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I have read through some posts, and have to agree with the couple of posters who see Mids as being ganged up on by a few, it is not nice and not clever imo, we should be able to debate this thread topic no matter what views we hold, and able to debate fairly reasonably also.

So on the subject of the topic, I would like to say, my opinion of Denise W, seems to have been right in my opinion, she took quite a few in with some of the best acting she has done to date, and no I am not referring to peeps on here but a lot of the viewing and voting public in general imho.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 10-02-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:45 AM #230
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB9: Frankie Cocozza
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB9: Frankie Cocozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
I agree. I don't see the point of marrying someone if you are not going to honour and respect your marriage vows. If you want to sleep around, remain single. If you have kids why distress and embarrass them? Pretty selfish IMO.
If you want an open-marriage, so what? It's their decision, not anyone else's. They obviously have a different take on marriage to your own, so it's hardly 'pretty selfish'.
Wayne-Kerr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:33 AM #231
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Has it ever been documented as an open marriage, or is it speculation... It has also been admitted by both parties they have had 'affairs' this would not be an issue in an 'open marriage'. The definition of a marriage is one of monogamy for the majority, so you can understand if it seems odd to some?
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:26 AM #232
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

How can you be a fan of the great Jay McKray and then defend a beast like Denise, disappointing Wayne
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:14 AM #233
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne-Kerr View Post
If you want an open-marriage, so what? It's their decision, not anyone else's. They obviously have a different take on marriage to your own, so it's hardly 'pretty selfish'.
The very point of an open marriage is that one/both parties are in agreement to one/each other having extra-marital affairs.

Given that Denise (more than once) has had to hide affairs, be secretive about them and that her husband found out about one - tells even the most blinded person that they did not have an open marriage.

Denise herself, in her very own words: in her book, says that 'they' managed to get their marriage back on track after her affair in 2005. Thus it was NOT an open marriage - as much as you would like to believe it was.

So yes, not only is she selfish, this married woman had so little respect for herself, as well as her husband (and young children) - and has been repeating such unfaithful and disloyal behaviour for years (and has continued) to the point that her married is now in tatters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Has it ever been documented as an open marriage, or is it speculation... It has also been admitted by both parties they have had 'affairs' this would not be an issue in an 'open marriage'. The definition of a marriage is one of monogamy for the majority, so you can understand if it seems odd to some?

Yep, 100% Kizzy. After Denise began the illicit affairs - Tim strayed on the back of that - and Denise countinued again - and given my comments to Wayne Kerr, it's obvious that it was not an open marriage: otherwise there would be no need to hide the extramarital liaisons.......... which Denise repeated over the past 7 years or so. Even to the point of arranging secret trysts and paying for an hotel room for her lover - and her telling her husband (who was out golfing) that she was having a massage...... shame she didn't reveal at the time it was with the man she was shagging.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 11-02-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 AM #234

Its hard for all the people who supported and voted for Denise to admit what gullible mugs they were.......

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ago, denise, itv1, left, loose, tim, time, woman