Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2012, 07:27 AM #1
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Default Complained to Ofcom about last nights episode

Never felt compelled to complain through OFCOM before but last night's episode was the most uncomfortable viewing ever. Conor should have been removed, people have been removed in previous seasons for much less worse (Emily BB8 is a prime example). I just had a feeling that their treatment of Deana would get worse and I was right, it's now just as bad as the Shilpa treatment in CBB5.

Before anyone starts accusing me of wanting Big Brother off air, that is not what I want. BB is one of my favorite shows and despite last night's episode I do not want to see Big Brother get axed again. All I want is for the violent thug Conor to be removed and the whole house or the gang who yesterday discussed nominations in code to be put up for eviction this week. If the nominations stay the same then it just shows that the producers completely favor the vile gang and clearly want one of them to win. Conor showed no remorse for his actions after his chat with Big Brother and the thug should not be able to get away with this unscathed. I also feel that Caroline and Becky should get warnings for hiding Deana's epilator again, completely unprovoked "prank" which wasn't done for a laugh, it was done in pure malice.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
complained, episode, nights, ofcom