Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 16-07-2012, 10:08 AM #51

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Besides the way he approached both Becky and Scott after Shievonne was evicted was so intimidating, and it was pointed out on BOTS yesterday, he said "let me speak" or "shhh", he was threating them not apologizing, he already grabbed Scott by the neck, even when Scott said "Im glad Im friends with Conor again" he didnt sounded very happy or convinced about it. Becky is two faced but I do believe Scott is scared of Conor.
vortex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 10:08 AM #52
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
..... and the manic, high pitched, forced laugh
That does weird me out a little
Old 16-07-2012, 10:09 AM #53
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
This.

Deana was wrong but no surprise that is that getting overlooked...............
She had been made totally paranoid by the reveal of the noms discussion and sheivonne dripping poison in her ear about lauren.
Add to that the fact she is 100% correct and conor does both directly and indirectly influence others to vote for who he dislikes.

In the face to face noms conors cronies will target deana and lauren, I would bet my kids on it! haha
Old 16-07-2012, 10:14 AM #54
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex View Post
Besides the way he approached both Becky and Scott after Shievonne was evicted was so intimidating, and it was pointed out on BOTS yesterday, he said "let me speak" or "shhh", he was threating them not apologizing, he already grabbed Scott by the neck, even when Scott said "Im glad Im friends with Conor again" he didnt sounded very happy or convinced about it. Becky is two faced but I do believe Scott is scared of Conor.
Scott hates conor, he may have said that but he didn't mean it...Silly mare becky did though
Old 16-07-2012, 10:17 AM #55
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Wow, shock, horror, revelations abound. It would appear that noms are being discussed in the house and ITS ALL CONORS FAULT. Is he going to get the blame for Shivs root canal and Becky's apetite as well. It is just recently that Conor has started playing this game, and yes he is guilty, but look back to the beginning peeps, he had a good teacher. Her royal highness the the killer Queen of backstabbing and noms manipulations taught them all how it was done. Ok they were allowed to do it back then but she has taken her quest underground and the victim card and man hating exploits still reign supreme in different forms. She is even playing at defection now. What lengths will this man hater, money grabbing Killer Queen go to to get more money to buy more servants to pander to her needs.

She cant cook, she wont clean, she cant tell the truth, she hates men, she idolises money, she is lazy and she is a backstabbing witch with degrees in deception yet she still has supporters, the mind boggles.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 10:54 AM #56
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I think Adam is the only one who does anything, he doesn't say anything but he did come over to Deana in a kind of protective way after Deana tried to sort things out with Conor and he shot her down, he stood in between them and started talking to Deana, I think that's a protective stance, standing between the two of them

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:06 AM #57
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I think Adam is the only one who does anything, he doesn't say anything but he did come over to Deana in a kind of protective way after Deana tried to sort things out with Conor and he shot her down, he stood in between them and started talking to Deana, I think that's a protective stance, standing between the two of them
Yes I thought that it was a nice gesture of support, as if to say if he wants to get to you he has to get past me first
Old 16-07-2012, 11:25 AM #58
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Yes I thought that it was a nice gesture of support, as if to say if he wants to get to you he has to get past me first
Yep, I think Adam is quite torn in there, he's seems like a really easy going guy who'd like to avoid arguing with people if he can, but you can see he's also conflicted sometimes about whether or not he should stay out of things or get involved and stand up for the people he likes in there (like when Shievonne made that comment to Lauren about them flirting)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:32 AM #59
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Wow, shock, horror, revelations abound. It would appear that noms are being discussed in the house and ITS ALL CONORS FAULT. Is he going to get the blame for Shivs root canal and Becky's apetite as well. It is just recently that Conor has started playing this game, and yes he is guilty, but look back to the beginning peeps, he had a good teacher. Her royal highness the the killer Queen of backstabbing and noms manipulations taught them all how it was done. Ok they were allowed to do it back then but she has taken her quest underground and the victim card and man hating exploits still reign supreme in different forms. She is even playing at defection now. What lengths will this man hater, money grabbing Killer Queen go to to get more money to buy more servants to pander to her needs.

She cant cook, she wont clean, she cant tell the truth, she hates men, she idolises money, she is lazy and she is a backstabbing witch with degrees in deception yet she still has supporters, the mind boggles.
And Conor is a mindless thug who hates women and threatens them with rape but that's ok. At least Deana had the grace to admit talking about nominations whereas Thugly was in complete denial despite BB repeating it back word for word!
realitytvsux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:36 AM #60
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitytvsux View Post
And Conor is a mindless thug who hates women and threatens them with rape but that's ok. At least Deana had the grace to admit talking about nominations whereas Thugly was in complete denial despite BB repeating it back word for word!
agreed!
Old 16-07-2012, 02:24 PM #61

Quote:

this is crazy, conor (a grown man) first refuses to talk to her, screams at her like a maniac, jokes how he'd like to split her face in two and rape her with an epilator and deanas the bad guy here? how is deana a backstabber? conor/arron targeted her from the start? if youre talking about shiev the choices were slim and she had already stopped talking to d at that point so you cant blame her for that. And how does she 'hate men'? i know where the money thing comes from but i dont get the rest of the hate
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 03:02 PM #62
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Conor is loved by the public and he has been badly maligned for a 10 second rant about something he would never do. He will be in the finals probably without Deana at this rate, her backstabbing is getting worse. You can only fool some of the people some of the time. Conors quest is gaining momentum whilst deanas is faltering, soon they will meet and pass in the middle.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 03:13 PM #63
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

I can't speak for the "Insiders" (and wouldn't want to) as most of them are as dumb as 2 short planks and clearly still have no idea that they are being watched and listened to by BB 24/7.

But the "Outsiders" are fully aware that his every comment and movement is being recorded and his rants, bitching, arguments, abusiveness, manipulativeness, controlling, dick fiddling and nose picking and eating antics will be broadcast to the viewers with pleasure from BB. So, why should they step in and stop him from making a complete arse out of himself?

Deana is doing a pretty good job of standing up for herself during these arguments and also pretty easily making a complete t*t out of him when she asks him quite honestly and simply what it is that he doesn't like about her (when she knows perfectly well he has such an ego that he still has not got over the fact that she put him up for eviction on day 1 and he has tried unsuccessfully to get back at her since then).

You could also ask why did nobody stepped in during the heated argument between Adam and Shiv or anyone else. Why should other HM's get involved? They'd only be labelled as ganging up by viewers so they wouldn't win either way.

IMO, If things really got out of hand, I would expect someone like Adam, who is man enough of all male HM's, to step into Deana's defence or BB to intervene and call a time out.

At the moment I believe Deana relishes these childish rants and arguments... it puts her into a much better light with the viewers than those she argues with! Good for her for taking advantage of the situation as there are a lot in there who are too dumb to realise what it is she is doing! She may be quiet and reserved but she is in no way stupid and she plays the wounded soul to a T and it always ends up "advantage Deana" at the end of the set!
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 03:26 PM #64

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Conor is loved by the public and he has been badly maligned for a 10 second rant about something he would never do. He will be in the finals probably without Deana at this rate, her backstabbing is getting worse. You can only fool some of the people some of the time. Conors quest is gaining momentum whilst deanas is faltering, soon they will meet and pass in the middle.
He's being maligned for more than that.

He's aggressive and intimidating. He's also an arrogant twat that throws a massive tantrum when anyone either dares to nominate him or even talks about nominating him. Even though he himself nominates people and talks about nominations, which he then denies doing.

This fool won't get anywhere near the final.
Old 16-07-2012, 03:37 PM #65
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

It probably does come down to fear and people dont know how the irish charmer is percieves kn the outside so dont want to lose fans by attacking a favourite
Old 16-07-2012, 03:39 PM #66
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
agreed!
I like you kizzy you talk sense

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
speak