Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:32 AM #26

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinearefine View Post
Hira was very entertaining in her own unique way
Which one was Hira .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:44 AM #27
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

It was just boring from start to finish. There's always this misconceptions that if you're doing something it's better than doing nothing. Even if what your'e doing is awful and you're actively ruining the show.

You have people like Siavash, Charlie, Rodrigo, and Kenneth who were just bad people. Marcus and Freddie are extremely overrated and weren't fun at all. Sophie, Tom, Cairon, Saffia, and Beinazir were boring as hell. That leaves us with a few early boots/only around for a few days (Sophie, Angel, Sree, even Karly, Isaac), Bea (who herself was not even that entertaining of a bitch), and a smug sour-faced cow and her sidekick in Lisa/David (but at least Lisa was righteous in all her campaigns.) So this leaves us with Noirin and Hira.

Yup, great summer.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:39 AM #28
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

BB10 is one of my favorite series ever. It's one of the only series besides BB6 that I never got bored of at any point. Sophie is one of my favorite winners ever as well. There were so many great housemates in BB10.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:49 AM #29
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
You have people like Siavash, Charlie, Rodrigo, and Kenneth who were just bad people.
I disagree, with the exception of Kenneth (who was a bad person). Siavash was annoying at times but ultimately was a nice guy and definitely not a bad person. Rodrigo was very entertaining IMO and I don't see how he was a bad person either. And Charlie wasn't anywhere near as bad as people claim.

Quote:
Marcus and Freddie are extremely overrated and weren't fun at all.
I didn't care for Freddie either but he was amusing at times. I also didn't LIKE Marcus, but I'm surprised that you can't appreciate his entertainment value and that he was a big character. He did have a mopey phase but he certainly wasn't boring.

Quote:
Sophie, Tom, Cairon, Saffia, and Beinazir were boring as hell.
Tom and Beinazir were boring yes. Saffia was there for like 2 days but her random fued with Sophia was enough to make her slightly entertaining.

Cairon was certainly not boring. I'm honestly baffled by some of your opinions.

I definitely don't think Sophie was boring at all. And I am the type of viewer who holds entertainment value as a high priority. She wasn't involved in any arguments or conflict, but so what? She was fun and hilarious to watch and was a genuinely nice person. It was cool to see a glamour model that had such a complete lack of vanity and didn't give a **** if she burped or farted, if her stomach looked fat, or if her hair looked as mess. I found her totally lovable. I'm interested to know why you thought she was boring.

Last edited by iRyan; 01-08-2012 at 03:51 AM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:34 AM #30
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
I disagree, with the exception of Kenneth (who was a bad person). Siavash was annoying at times but ultimately was a nice guy and definitely not a bad person. Rodrigo was very entertaining IMO and I don't see how he was a bad person either. And Charlie wasn't anywhere near as bad as people claim.

I didn't care for Freddie either but he was amusing at times. I also didn't LIKE Marcus, but I'm surprised that you can't appreciate his entertainment value and that he was a big character. He did have a mopey phase but he certainly wasn't boring.

Tom and Beinazir were boring yes. Saffia was there for like 2 days but her random fued with Sophia was enough to make her slightly entertaining.

Cairon was certainly not boring. I'm honestly baffled by some of your opinions.

I definitely don't think Sophie was boring at all. And I am the type of viewer who holds entertainment value as a high priority. She wasn't involved in any arguments or conflict, but so what? She was fun and hilarious to watch and was a genuinely nice person. It was cool to see a glamour model that had such a complete lack of vanity and didn't give a **** if she burped or farted, if her stomach looked fat, or if her hair looked as mess. I found her totally lovable. I'm interested to know why you thought she was boring.
Siavash was annoying all the time, not just at times. Creating a fake persona and fence sitting in a desperate attempt to hide all your negatives only to cheat on your girlfriend on national TV is not my idea of entertainment. Neither is calling everyone cowards for following the rules and wanting to give the prize to charity because apparently wanting to win is a mortal sin in the UK.

Rodrigo was extremely one-note and having obnoxious tantrums over seemingly nothing is not fun or cute or entertaining.

Charlie was was horrendous. A self-entitled asshole obnoxious taking up screen time is not entertaining, it's just being an attention *****. Setting yourself up with "cute" moments and convincing everyone around you that you deserve to win is not fun to watch. Neither is watching someone try to set up their winner's moment. Thank god his Nana old lady **** never made the HLs.

Freddie wasn't amusing, only extremely irritating. And as to Marcus, when your mopey phase is a majority of your time in the house, how entertaining can you really be?

But when you factor in Saffia latching herself onto Charlie and moping about her kids all the time, it completely negates Sophia running her out of the house.

Cairon certainly was boring. He was unpleasantly immature and spent his time sucking the life out of everything by talking about bitches and hoes in an unironic fashion with Siavash. He was sucky and boring, and threatening to deck Sree does not negate everything he did (or didn't) do.

Sophie was decent-ish on her own, but being so far up Siavash's ass took a lot away from her.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 AM #31

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Siavash was annoying all the time, not just at times. Creating a fake persona and fence sitting in a desperate attempt to hide all your negatives only to cheat on your girlfriend on national TV is not my idea of entertainment. Neither is calling everyone cowards for following the rules and wanting to give the prize to charity because apparently wanting to win is a mortal sin in the UK.
Agreed Worst housemate to ever grace Big Brother. He really ruined that series for me, and therefore,

(BB1,BB2,BB3,BB4,BB5,BB6,BB7,BB8,BB9,BB11,BB12,BB1 3) > BB10. Worst series ever.

The only good thing to come out of that atrocious series was lovely Hira.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:23 AM #32
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Rodrigo was extremely one-note and having obnoxious tantrums over seemingly nothing is not fun or cute or entertaining.

Charlie was was horrendous. A self-entitled asshole obnoxious taking up screen time is not entertaining, it's just being an attention *****. Setting yourself up with "cute" moments and convincing everyone around you that you deserve to win is not fun to watch. Neither is watching someone try to set up their winner's moment. Thank god his Nana old lady **** never made the HLs.

Freddie wasn't amusing, only extremely irritating. And as to Marcus, when your mopey phase is a majority of your time in the house, how entertaining can you really be?

But when you factor in Saffia latching herself onto Charlie and moping about her kids all the time, it completely negates Sophia running her out of the house.

Cairon certainly was boring. He was unpleasantly immature and spent his time sucking the life out of everything by talking about bitches and hoes in an unironic fashion with Siavash. He was sucky and boring, and threatening to deck Sree does not negate everything he did (or didn't) do.

Sophie was decent-ish on her own, but being so far up Siavash's ass took a lot away from her.
All a matter of opinion I guess. I disagree with about half of what you said, but you made valid points. Personally - I found Rodrigo, Marcus, and Cairon to be entertaining but I guess it depends on what entertains you and what irritates you. I don't recall Marcus' mopey phase lasting any more like 2 weeks, and it's certainly not how I remember him by. I can't disagree with you on Siavash and Charlie, but they certainly didn't stop me from enjoying the series and I don't remember them as being that bad. Siavash annoyed the **** out of me with the Noirin thing and refusing to nominate and **** but ultimately I warmed to him by the end. Siavash and Sophie were friends but I don't see how she was up his ass at all.

In my opinion, there have been MUCH worse people than those you mentioned in BB10. But the way those people ruined BB10 for you is the same way Darnell, Mo, Mikey, Kathreya, etc. ruined BB9 for me so I kinda understand.

Last edited by iRyan; 01-08-2012 at 09:45 AM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:44 AM #33
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Bea (who herself was not even that entertaining of a bitch)
The thing about Bea was that she wasn't an in-your-face confrontational bitch. She was a ****ing sociopath. Which is what made her so fascinating to watch. I think anyone who's into psychology would agree with me. She literally functioned like a stone cold robot devoid of human empathy.

I found housemates like Bea, Noirin, Angel, Freddie, and Marcus to be incredibly perplexing and fascinating people to watch. While housemates like Sophie, Rodrigo, David, etc. were just fun to watch and laugh with.

BB10 <3
Old 01-08-2012, 10:12 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Jackie
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Most of them bored me and, IMO, the rest thought too highly of themselves and were overrated by viewers .....
Clearly you don't appreciate entertaining housemates.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:19 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

To be fair other than that horrible Siavash, the other bb10 housemates weren't all that bad.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:22 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingjoe View Post
Clearly you don't appreciate entertaining housemates.
Clearly, your values are different to mine .....
Old 01-08-2012, 05:03 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Clearly, your values are different to mine .....
What do my values have to do with enjoying entertaining TV?
Old 02-08-2012, 12:51 AM #38
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

not sure if i've posted but BB10 was one of my favourite series, with some great HMs in Noirin, Marcus, Bea, Sophia, Sree(the wrong reasons), Saffia, Freddie, Siavash, Sophie, Isaac, Beinazir, Angel, Karly and Cairon who were all entertaining in their own ways. Hira was nice.
As usual there were some let down HMs; notably David, Lisa and Kris who all were horrid people and are three of my least favourite Hms ever, could not stand their little clique and Lisa and David only spat out venom (I surprisingly liked Lisa when she smoked/bitched with Karly instead of David). She progressively got intolerable though with David, Rodrigo was ALRIGHT but a bit too whiny at times. Charlie was pretty boring and moany.
Kenneth and Tom didn't make much of an impression, I'd of liked to see Kenneth with Karly in the house and see his treatment as she was evicted just as he entered, so it was guaranteed his stay wouldn't have been long. Tom could've been interesting if he didn't pussy out, god knows why he left again (another one Noirin was leering over). Days 40-58 were pretty much carried by the Noirin Show, which I loved. The final week was a bit boring, but that's what you're to expect as they usually are.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:51 AM #39
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

not sure if i've posted but BB10 was one of my favourite series, with some great HMs in Noirin, Marcus, Bea, Sophia, Sree(the wrong reasons), Saffia, Freddie, Siavash, Sophie, Isaac, Beinazir, Angel, Karly and Cairon who were all entertaining in their own ways. Hira was nice.
As usual there were some let down HMs; notably David, Lisa and Kris who all were horrid people and are three of my least favourite Hms ever, could not stand their little clique and Lisa and David only spat out venom (I surprisingly liked Lisa when she smoked/bitched with Karly instead of David). She progressively got intolerable though with David, Rodrigo was ALRIGHT but a bit too whiny at times. Charlie was pretty boring and moany.
Kenneth and Tom didn't make much of an impression, I'd of liked to see Kenneth with Karly in the house and see his treatment as she was evicted just as he entered, so it was guaranteed his stay wouldn't have been long. Tom could've been interesting if he didn't pussy out, god knows why he left again (another one Noirin was leering over). Days 40-58 were pretty much carried by the Noirin Show, which I loved. The final week was a bit boring, but that's what you're to expect as they usually are.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM #40
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber

BB10 does get a lot of hate, I wouldn't have made this thread otherwise

and BB12 > BB10 ???? I think I need my eyes testing
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:54 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germyle View Post

Old 01-01-2013, 09:50 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germyle View Post

For me, its the only BB when the bad guys won
Sophie was an awful winner (come on what did she really do in the house apart from jerking off some guy and pulling out her hair)
The most hated villian in Bea ( she's not a great Villian like Makosi or Grace but the Nastiness)
The downfall of Freddie (he really was the great Hm at the start but started to believe the hype and really wasn't used to women letting Bea be his downfall)
Usless replacemet Hm's and that ex of Noirin's was a jerk.
All the guys fallingover themselfs for Noriin ( Sree was funny but Siaviash and marcus really cost themselfs)
Old 02-01-2013, 02:36 AM #43
Sod orf

Sod orf

oh the memories
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:02 AM #44

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingjoe View Post
What do my values have to do with enjoying entertaining TV?
Everything .....
Old 07-07-2013, 02:29 PM #45

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
Its the only series that i've ever given up watching half way through.. I just found it very boring.

Bienazir or whatever shouldnt have been evicted on the first week that ruined the series for me.
Totally agree.

This series was the start of the "dark years".

BB11 somehow was worse than BB10 and BB12 i didn't watch but most people say it was ****e.

I tried to watch BB10 until the end but it was so boring.

Last edited by aman201; 07-07-2013 at 02:29 PM.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:34 PM #46
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

was about to post again but I see I've already summed it up perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Worst finalists ever (was beaten by BB11's final though)
First case of a Housemate being taken outside of the house, old housemates returning for tasks etc.
The whole Noirin's boyfriends/whatever being put into the house was one of the worst producer decisions of all time.
The tasks were largely poor (and the launch night twist - changing names? wtf?)
Many rubbish housemates as well - Charlie, Rodrigo, David, Sophie, Kris and Cairon were all terribly dull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:34 PM #47
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

bb10 was good
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:36 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
was about to post again but I see I've already summed it up perfectly
Yeah, well put actually.

It gets hate for a reason, it was ****e.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:37 PM #49
0_o

0_o

I loved BB10.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:23 PM #50
Sam:)

Favourites (more):
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB16: Marc
Sam:)

Favourites (more):
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB16: Marc

It was the final nail in the coffin for BB and theres no denying that.
  • They brought in Kenneth and Isaac, did they not learn from Sarah (BB9).
  • It was boring, sure at one point the housemates were told by big brother they were being boring, I remember watching that and just thinking this is desperate.
  • The tasks were ridiculous and its basically the reason we have no live feed.
  • The house was absolutely appalling, the launch night twist set the bar for the whole series. Drawing a ****ing mustache on?
  • Siavash was aloud get away with not nominating, which just showed big brother went soft on them. That twat should have been ejected the second he refused
  • Lisa and David left the house, housemates came back. Basically tore the barrier between the house and the outside world.
  • It was boring, sure at one point the housemates were told by big brother they were being boring, I remember watching that and just thinking this is desperate
Sam:) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb10, hate