Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 29-08-2012, 06:47 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Most men love *****s for a quick shag or a torrid affair, true, but not for long term relationships and certainly not to marry and have their children.
Girls like Danica bring out the side of certain men who love the excitement of the 'chase'. Once girls like her have been shagged a few times, the man has got what he wants and he'll move onto his next conquest.
He's not going to marry her and have the mother of his children always being remembered as a rinser and a slut with smutty vids all over the internet, is he?.
Men marry women who are classy and demure and oftrn cheat on them with sexually overt women. They lust after the woman who wears cleavage-y dresses and too short skirts or makes flirty innuendo or is a bit too tactile sexually because ultimatrly thats what gets alot of men going not their prissy wife who is nagging them to put out the rubbish or feed the cat. Guys may pretend not to want Danica to sound sophisticate but they do. Its the same with fake boobs. Mike taunted her about being all fake - veiled dig at her large plastic boobs - but hed love to play with them much more than a smaller real pair.

Prince Lozza wants a quick post BB shag.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-08-2012 at 06:48 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:48 PM #52

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):

I hope he knows what he's doing because if she goes tonight he will not have any time to unleash his "plan" ( if he's got one) and he will be left looking like a bit of a plonker. He needs her to stay so he has more time to turn the tables. His reputation may take a battering over this if he doesn't play his cards right.

Risky very Risky...!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:50 PM #53

Danica and Rhian definitely knew each other were entering BB as they said in Zoo that they want to see each other in there.
Old 29-08-2012, 07:42 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I hope he knows what he's doing because if she goes tonight he will not have any time to unleash his "plan" ( if he's got one) and he will be left looking like a bit of a plonker. He needs her to stay so he has more time to turn the tables. His reputation may take a battering over this if he doesn't play his cards right.

Risky very Risky...!!!
So what do you think his plan is? Please elaborate.
showtime77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:52 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Mars III View Post
jasmine lennard ‏@Jasminelennard
danica is totally making the prince look a fool. He deserves it though!

even Jasmine agrees
Even Jasmine. Like her opinion is unbiased. Just jealous.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:55 PM #56
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Danica and Rhian definitely knew each other were entering BB as they said in Zoo that they want to see each other in there.
They've said that in the house. Known each other two years but only met twice in that time, doing modelling shoots

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 08:00 PM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Exactly, i think whatever Danica does people will find a reason to hate. And as for the people saying that Lorenzo is 'playing' Danica? What are you on about? Of course he is not, he has nothing to gain from playing her, only more boos.

We all know why people hate Danica, and Nikki pretty much proved it on bbots, when she said 'she comes across as a really sweet girl, but i want to hate her'. Which for me just proves all the irrational hatred towards Danica.
But Lorenzo is not an innocent young boy. He is a professional bachelor. He expects attractive women to fall for him. He takes what he wants and moves on. There are a few famous bachelors at the moment who behave in this way. For them it is the chase and once they have made a woman fall for them they are off like a shot because they have committment problems.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:17 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime77 View Post
So what do you think his plan is? Please elaborate.
Well from what I've heard he's not as taken in by her as you might think, so at some point he will break this news to her but not until she has tried to rinse him for all he's worth. I reckon he will let her think she is in control until a time arrives that he can turn the tables on her , this could give him a fillip and help his chances if he gets to the final...!!!
Old 30-08-2012, 12:37 AM #59

Quote:
Well from what I've heard he's not as taken in by her as you might think, so at some point he will break this news to her but not until she has tried to rinse him for all he's worth. I reckon he will let her think she is in control until a time arrives that he can turn the tables on her , this could give him a fillip and help his chances if he gets to the final...!!!
It's an interesting theory although I have never met a wealthy guy who is al right with being though of as a fool. You see right now game plan or not Lorenzo looks like a complete tool. Did you see him talking to Martin, Harvey, Ashley and Samantha about the fact that Mike knows he likes Danica but Mike will still make another play for her. He was talking like a child! From the look on Martin's face he couldn't believe what crap he was listening to. He was speechless.
showtime77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 01:23 AM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomoo View Post
But Lorenzo is not an innocent young boy. He is a professional bachelor. He expects attractive women to fall for him. He takes what he wants and moves on. There are a few famous bachelors at the moment who behave in this way. For them it is the chase and once they have made a woman fall for them they are off like a shot because they have committment problems.
Exactly increasingly wealthy men are bypassing marriage and becoming eternal bachelors. Lorenzos older brother is married with kids so theres less pressure on him to settle down. Lorenzo has no problems getting attractive women to fall for him and seduce them then discard. Women are a mere commodity for transient sex. For the Lorenzos of the world marriage is a mugs game, naggy wives, crap sex, rows, same woman, and there is the hefty divorce when the pre-nup fails. Why would Lorenzo get married. When he's sh*gged Danica he'll ditch and move on.
Old 30-08-2012, 02:46 AM #61

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Men marry women who are classy and demure and oftrn cheat on them with sexually overt women. They lust after the woman who wears cleavage-y dresses and too short skirts or makes flirty innuendo or is a bit too tactile sexually because ultimatrly thats what gets alot of men going not their prissy wife who is nagging them to put out the rubbish or feed the cat. Guys may pretend not to want Danica to sound sophisticate but they do. Its the same with fake boobs. Mike taunted her about being all fake - veiled dig at her large plastic boobs - but hed love to play with them much more than a smaller real pair.

Prince Lozza wants a quick post BB shag.
I disagree. Many men marry women who are real and honest - they don't have to be 'classy or demure'. Many men don't need to lust after women who wear short skirts or flaunt their cleavages because they don't all have prissy nagging wives and even if they did they don't automatically lust after slutty girls on the make. You generalizations denigrate men and lump them as all of the same mindset, and I find that close - minded and frankly stupid.
And you are totally wrong about Mike having a veiled dig at Daneca's fake boobs - she was the one who took it like that, and I'm not surprised that you did too given your biased views on men...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 09:45 AM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime77 View Post
It's an interesting theory although I have never met a wealthy guy who is al right with being though of as a fool. You see right now game plan or not Lorenzo looks like a complete tool. Did you see him talking to Martin, Harvey, Ashley and Samantha about the fact that Mike knows he likes Danica but Mike will still make another play for her. He was talking like a child! From the look on Martin's face he couldn't believe what crap he was listening to. He was speechless.
I know, its crazy when the big Ego's start locking horns, I'm convinced Lorenzo knows Danica is trying to stitch him up, he knows its about material gain from her perspective, Princess Danica and all that, but he can't be seen to lose out in the battle of Ego's with the Situation.

Late in the BOTS last night they were showing footage of Danica trying to build bridges with Mike, so is she now trying to play both Lorenzo & Mike off each other or use Mike to make Lorenzo feel insecure or has she decided to switch back to Mike beacuse he's younger and more easily manipulated (plus theres the Xmas wish list).

I wish I knew how this woman's mind works...!!!!
Old 30-08-2012, 09:53 AM #63
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
I know, its crazy when the big Ego's start locking horns, I'm convinced Lorenzo knows Danica is trying to stitch him up, he knows its about material gain from her perspective, Princess Danica and all that, but he can't be seen to lose out in the battle of Ego's with the Situation.Late in the BOTS last night they were showing footage of Danica trying to build bridges with Mike, so is she now trying to play both Lorenzo & Mike off each other or use Mike to make Lorenzo feel insecure or has she decided to switch back to Mike beacuse he's younger and more easily manipulated (plus theres the Xmas wish list).

That is exactly it, its nothing to do with Danica, its Lorenzo v the OT, and their respective egos, does anyone actually think either of them give a toss about Danica...the OT isnt heartbroken and Lorenzo is not fooled.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 10:28 AM #64
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Tom
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):

He's playing her like a fiddle...he knows she's a tramp and he's turning the tables. It's the only way for him to get air time.
Big Brother Cartoons uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 10:30 AM #65
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know, its crazy when the big Ego's start locking horns, I'm convinced Lorenzo knows Danica is trying to stitch him up, he knows its about material gain from her perspective, Princess Danica and all that, but he can't be seen to lose out in the battle of Ego's with the Situation.

Late in the BOTS last night they were showing footage of Danica trying to build bridges with Mike, so is she now trying to play both Lorenzo & Mike off each other or use Mike to make Lorenzo feel insecure or has she decided to switch back to Mike beacuse he's younger and more easily manipulated (plus theres the Xmas wish list).

It's pretty simple. She's a shameless manipulator with absolutely no morals or consideration for other peoples feelings. She's a fun gal..but always thinking of the end game and she would throw her own granny under a bus to get what she wants.
Big Brother Cartoons uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 03:22 PM #66

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

is lorenzo playing a game he cant be that naive or desperate , he looks sneaky he cant be stupid at all.
Old 30-08-2012, 03:29 PM #67

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
You could be right with that. The old stag vs the young stag.

He might even have thought that getting with Danica would please the British public. He was very surprised that he got booed when he was up for eviction. He must have wondered why Sitch got cheers and he didn't.

Maybe he thinks the public love Danica the English Rose (*puke*) and he'll get votes by romancing her?

Last edited by Censored; 30-08-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Censored is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 03:44 PM #68

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Chuff - Lozza is a straight man. Danica is a hot girl. Any bloke would love to sh*g her. The only way hed say no is if he was a big fat gay bloke. Hes not.
Erm ... what's weight got to do with anything?
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 03:52 PM #69

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

I quite liked Lorenzo for having the balls to nominate julie face to face,loved the old trouts face.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 03:53 PM #70
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
I quite liked Lorenzo for having the balls to nominate julie face to face,loved the old trouts face.
His friendship with Danica puts me off a bit.
Old 30-08-2012, 03:53 PM #71
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Lorenzo has either

A seen the light after being taken in by she witch Danica

or

B had his own game plan all along and has changed gears after hearing all the boos.

Whichever it is, he's back on form, loved him taking on Harvey especially. He will now play Danica at her own game. Expect her to leave on Friday

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 03:55 PM #72
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
Lorenzo has either

A seen the light after being taken in by she witch Danica

or

B had his own game plan all along and has changed gears after hearing all the boos.

Whichever it is, he's back on form, loved him taking on Harvey especially. He will now play Danica at her own game. Expect her to leave on Friday
I hope he isn't fooled by her!
Old 30-08-2012, 04:48 PM #73

Quote:

Here's a suggestion. Her face when she heard the crowd said it all. She sat very still and listened. She heard cheers for Mike and boos for herself. She did exactly what Coleen did when she was booed. Thought, 'I must have done something wrong'. She therefore made up with Mike as soon as she could. Just sticking close to who she sees as a winner. Remember Lorenzo had previously been booed.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fool, gullible, lorenzo