Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 22-08-2012, 02:49 AM #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLingus View Post
Utter nonsense.

Get a grip. I can distinguish them easily, the vast majority of the time.

Don't talk crap and tell me I can't.
I don't even know where to start with that poorly-worded piece of nonsense. I would strongly encourage you to research accents in inner city London. This argument has been proven by statistics and extensive research by people qualified in the profession and I would suggest you understand the rudiments of the topic and no I'm not on about using your personal experience but obvious, proven data.

Your argument that in your personal experience people who talk like that are almost always black bore no contextual relation with the actual topic at hand.

In fact that argument can - and has been - completely counteracted and neutralised by anyone else's patented, individualised and personal experiences - and vice versa - which totally neutralises and obliterates your own argument?

And that's me done with you. You will undoubtedly find some way to distort and ignore the statistics I provide you and keep spouting the same crap, which makes arguing with you a pointless endeavor.

Any other attempt I try at making a coherent, logical argument will undoubtedly be dismissed by you in that oh-so-wonderful, smart tone in a desperate bid to make it look like you have the better of the situation when it just amounts to you overtly making the same ill-informed, pointless 'points' over and over and over again.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 22-08-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 02:55 AM #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
I don't even know where to start with that poorly-worded piece of nonsense. I would strongly encourage you to research accents in inner city London. This argument has been proven by statistics and extensive research by people qualified in the profession and I would suggest you understand the rudiments of the topic and no I'm not on about using your personal experience but obvious, proven data.

Your argument that in your personal experience people who talk like that are almost always black bore no contextual relation with the actual topic at hand.

In fact that argument can - and has been - completely counteracted and neutralised by anyone else's patented, individualised and personal experiences - and vice versa - which totally neutralises and obliterates your own argument?

And that's me done with you. You will undoubtedly find some way to distort and ignore the statistics I provide you and keep spouting the same crap, which makes arguing with you a pointless endeavor.

Any other attempt I try at making a coherent, logical argument will undoubtedly be dismissed by you in that oh-so-wonderful, smart tone in a desperate bid to make it look like you have the better of the situation when it just amounts to you overtly making the same ill-informed, pointless 'points' over and over and over again.
And yet, after all that drivel, I can still distinguish between a black guy and a white guy on radio.

It kind of makes your argument a pile of pish.

Sorry about that, Professor.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 04:08 AM #103

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLingus View Post
And yet, after all that drivel, I can still distinguish between a black guy and a white guy on radio.

It kind of makes your argument a pile of pish.

Sorry about that, Professor.
You are really coming off as ignorant right now and a little stereotypical
gravity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 07:17 AM #104
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

I completely abhor his stupid, fake accent...bright he is not...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 07:36 AM #105

Well I don't like the Birmingham accent but meh what you gonna do.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
harvey, voice