Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 PM #1

Default Julie's up. Let me translate the full meaning of this.

It means she's out. It took moronic chants from a large group of imbeciles during the last eviction to give them the courage to finally nominate the old bat.

For the first time, I salute the aforementioned neanderthals. Often have I derided them, but this once, just this once, they have done CBB viewers a great service.

The only question that remains is who will go out with her? I don't care. As long as she goes, I will be oblivious to the other eviction.

I hope the crowd isn't too vicious, she's 70 after all. I'm glad she's going but you would hope she won't get ripped apart on the way out. Just give her the boot then let's get on with the show.

It will be interesting to see more of Julian when he's not attached to Julie 24/7. He might actually have a chance of winning it now.

If you've read all this well done, I somehow managed to bore myself halfway through it.
Silent Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:19 PM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Excellent ,but disagree with you hope they will be gentle with her, she doesnt deserve it, think of all the vile things shes said about nearly everyone in there? does she deserve respect? no way...... 70 or 17 ,no she doesnt
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:25 PM #3
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Shes hardly been vile, the fact that most of them have been almost non-entites this series and the only 'baddie' Jas got evicted so early meant the public had to just had to find somebody to turn into their next lamb for slaughtering, that was Julie all because she had an irrational disliking to Coleen (who lets be fair, had the same back) and shes been a bit 2-faced. But most HMs are at some point.

BB fans can be a bit ridiculous at times. I think Lorenzo will be a shock stay on Friday because the 'poor old Prince' got played by Danica, Julie is a 'witch' and Martin has been neglected for boring showmance tales.

This series stinks so it doesnt matter really though. Julie, Jasmine and Danica are its stars.

Last edited by Jords; 02-09-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:27 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Excellent ,but disagree with you hope they will be gentle with her, she doesnt deserve it, think of all the vile things shes said about nearly everyone in there? does she deserve respect? no way...... 70 or 17 ,no she doesnt
I don't think there's anything to be gained from reducing her to tears. She'll get booed when her name is called out and hopefully that dunce Brian will point out her unacceptable behaviour in the interview.

I know what you're saying and I kind of agree but a live witch hunt on TV for an old woman would make me feel uncomfortable.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:29 PM #5

It will be another nail in the coffin of BBUK theres not much to like about the show in its current state on C5.
The nastiness that surrounds it all is a real turn off.

Last edited by billy123; 02-09-2012 at 10:31 PM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:30 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
This series stinks so it doesnt matter really though. Julie, Jasmine and Danica are its stars.
Jasmine was entertaining in a car crash kind of way. Julie is just repulsive the way she manipulates people I don't go along with the 'aha Bet Lynch is hilarious' mindset and Danica seriously wtf did she do to entertain anyone? She's mind-numbingly boring all she did was throw herself at any man with money and flash her knickers.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:34 PM #7
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I think if Martins out first, Julie can beat Lorenzo when the lines reopen head to head

Last edited by Withano; 02-09-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:37 PM #8
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
Jasmine was entertaining in a car crash kind of way. Julie is just repulsive the way she manipulates people I don't go along with the 'aha Bet Lynch is hilarious' mindset and Danica seriously wtf did she do to entertain anyone? She's mind-numbingly boring all she did was throw herself at any man with money and flash her knickers.
I just find it incredibly funny when I see such a massive over-reaction about Julie. Shes repulsive, really man? Shes been a bit manipulative but so have others.. Mike playing victim to Danica is a massive example, but this is all fine and dandy but hes a young lad right? And it must be the pretty young girl's fault. He was glutton for punishment and people have lapped it up. Simple as.

Julie's been fun, supportive and a big part of the show. She deserves so much more credit, not hate.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:41 PM #9

Quote:
I just find it incredibly funny when I see such a massive over-reaction about Julie. Shes repulsive, really man? Shes been a bit manipulative but so have others.. Mike playing victim to Danica is a massive example, but this is all fine and dandy but hes a young lad right? And it must be the pretty young girl's fault. He was glutton for punishment and people have lapped it up. Simple as.

Julie's been fun, supportive and a big part of the show. She deserves so much more credit, not hate.
Why do people keep saying others have behaved the same as Julie? Are we watching the same show? She's gone from person to person stirring up hate, usually against people she's just told 'I love you' and she's had it in for Colleen in a massive way. Hilarious that she noms Colleen for stirring look in the mirror you old hag.

Mike playing victim is nothing like that at all, not in any way comparable. Mike's an absolute dick, so is Ashley, being braindead is not the same as being poisonous and nasty I don't see your comparison at all.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:46 PM #10

Quote:

Intelligently thought out post!...and that is a real rarity around these parts,...well done Jords!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:50 PM #11
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:52 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Intelligently thought out post!...and that is a real rarity around these parts
I always say that when people agree with my opinions on HM's too
Old 02-09-2012, 10:55 PM #13
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I take massive pleasure in again agreeing with you Jords,very well said.All true as well.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:01 PM #14

I hope that somehow she's saved, I wanna see the faces on the others if Martin goes and she's saved
Rosiel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:05 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I take massive pleasure in again agreeing with you Jords,very well said.All true as well.
I'm a bit confused here maybe you can help me out. My comments on Julie's manipulative and nasty behaviour seems to have illicited a retort from Jords (who I'm sure is a splendid chap/lady) citing Mike's ridiculous attraction to the brainless bimbo. I don't see how this is related.

I was under the impression it was standard etiquette to read the post you are replying to instead of coming out with some completely random answer.

I'm beginning to think I have got the internet all wrong
Old 02-09-2012, 11:10 PM #16
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm a bit confused here maybe you can help me out. My comments on Julie's manipulative and nasty behaviour seems to have illicited a retort from Jords (who I'm sure is a splendid chap/lady) citing Mike's ridiculous attraction to the brainless bimbo. I don't see how this is related.

I was under the impression it was standard etiquette to read the post you are replying to instead of coming out with some completely random answer.

I'm beginning to think I have got the internet all wrong
I don't get why you are asking me and not Jords himself and he is a really decent and good guy by the way.

However he was showing another example of not only Julie perhaps being manipulative in some way but highlighting that she was certainly not the only one doing so then went on to give his example.

I agreed with all Jord's said however so I said that as another person did too.

Really though for full clarification if needed, I think you need to ask Jords.I cannot speak for him but I got where he was coming from on this issue.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:11 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiel View Post
I hope that somehow she's saved, I wanna see the faces on the others if Martin goes and she's saved
Well the thing about a vote to save on CBB is if you want to win you have to either 1) be massively entertaining in the house and popular with the viewers or 2) you have to have been very popular with the viewers before you went in but that only works if 3) you haven't pissed the viewers off massively while you're in there.

Lorenzo fits none of these descriptions. Julie fits 2 but it doesn't matter because she ****ed up royally with 3. Martin fits 2 and 3 and so should win by a landslide.

The only problem with this deduction is I'm usually massively wrong on all evictions so if you are a Julie fan don't lose hope yet
Old 02-09-2012, 11:11 PM #18
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

You were slating Julie for being manipulative, where I believe Mike has been highly manipulative and purposely milked sympathy from the Danica drama. Yet he remains popular but Julie has sunk very low. Stinks of inconsistancy and bias (not from you, just generally speaking).

Difference is Julie has been a laugh, Mike is a total bore.

Last edited by Jords; 02-09-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:15 PM #19

Quote:
I don't get why you are asking me and not Jords himself and he is a really decent and good guy by the way.

However he was showing another example of not only Julie perhaps being manipulative in some way but highlighting that she was certainly not the only one doing so then went on to give his example.

I agreed with all Jord's said however so I said that as another person did too.

Really though for full clarification if needed, I think you need to ask Jords.I cannot speak for him but I got where he was coming from on this issue.
I already asked Jords and didn't get a reply. Mike was not being manipulative in any way, that was Danica. She wound him up, and Lorenzo too. Neither of them backstabbed ANYONE in the house. The most manipulative character in the house was Danica. That's why she's gone.

It is completely unrelated to someone backstabbing people while telling them to their face they love them. It's not in the same ball park, league, planet, universe, galaxy....
Old 02-09-2012, 11:18 PM #20

Quote:
You were slating Julie for being manipulative, where I believe Mike has been highly manipulative and purposely milked sympathy from the Danica drama. Yet he remains popular but Julie has sunk very low. Stinks of inconsistancy and bias (not from you, just generally speaking).

Difference is Julie has been a laugh, Mike is a total bore.
How on Earth was Mike manipulative? He fell for Danica, then got pissed off when she latched on to Lorenzo. Where is the manipulation here? Are you saying because he was upset at the way she treated him he was purposely milking sympathy? He's not entitled to tell people it upset him? Tenuous much?

It still bears no comparison at all to the Julie situation. Not even close.

I'm not a Mike fan by the way, or a Lorenzo fan. I think they're both twonks. Julian is the only one left I have any time for and even that was tested when he was sucking up to Julie while she went about her business.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:18 PM #21
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I already asked Jords and didn't get a reply. Mike was not being manipulative in any way, that was Danica. She wound him up, and Lorenzo too. Neither of them backstabbed ANYONE in the house. The most manipulative character in the house was Danica. That's why she's gone.

It is completely unrelated to someone backstabbing people while telling them to their face they love them. It's not in the same ball park, league, planet, universe, galaxy....
Well, Jords has answered you now thankfully. I got where he was coming from and agree with him.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:22 PM #22

Quote:
Well, Jords has answered you now thankfully. I got where he was coming from and agree with him.
Fair enough. I'm not arguing for the sake of it here. It just made no sense to me, still doesn't lol.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:26 PM #23
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
How on Earth was Mike manipulative? He fell for Danica, then got pissed off when she latched on to Lorenzo. Where is the manipulation here? Are you saying because he was upset at the way she treated him he was purposely milking sympathy? He's not entitled to tell people it upset him? Tenuous much?

It still bears no comparison at all to the Julie situation. Not even close.

I'm not a Mike fan by the way, or a Lorenzo fan. I think they're both twonks. Julian is the only one left I have any time for and even that was tested when he was sucking up to Julie while she went about her business.
When did I say I was comparing the 2 situations? I was highlighting another example of blatent manipulation that has happily gone ignored. All in my opinion of course. But its not fair that Julie isnt being scalded for 'manipulation' when others have been just as worse and remaining 1 of the favourites.

Sorry but 'first person I have truley loved in 5 years' if you believed that and didnt think he was trying to fool people thinking he truely fell in love with the girl after 1-2 WEEKS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then you are crazy. He was trying to control Danica by forcing himself onto her, that didnt happen, then milked sympathy from it and got people to feel sorry for him.

Yes Danica have mixed signals (touching nips!) but when she laid it down straight he still carried on and made her feel incredibly awkward. I did think they were both bad as each other but in hindsight Mike was trying to manipulate her very much in the house, when that didnt work, he emotionally manipulated the other HMs and some of the public onto his side.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:29 PM #24

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

Quote:
She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
Agree Joey.
Truth Teller is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:33 PM #25

Julie is a disgusting cow.

I saw it from day one...I can't understand how everyone else didn't.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
full, julie, meaning, translate