Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Soaps Discuss Eastenders, Coronation Street and the rest of the soaps in this sub-forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 11:51 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default Lauren Branning's feelings for Joey to deepen [EE]

Quote:
EastEnders' Lauren Branning will be forced to confront her feelings as she realises she is falling for her cousin Joey.

Over the next few weeks, viewers will see Lauren - played by 19-year-old Jacqueline Jossa - begin to realise that the love she feels for her Uncle Derek's son is more than a familial bond.

"This is going to be a huge storyline across the autumn," an EastEnders insider told the Daily Star Sunday.

"Lauren hits the booze and shows her vulnerable side to Joey. He's there for her and feels very protective.

"The more time they spend together the more they start to realise their feelings for each other are not just that of cousins."

As the chemistry between the teenage pair intensifies, they try to hide their feelings from Lauren's parents Max and Tanya and Joey's sinister dad Derek.

"It's a powerful force," the source added. "The attraction is so strong between them that it's going to take something huge to stop them jumping into bed."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...usin-joey.html

the upcoming Christmas storyline is to do with the Brannings so it could be something to do with this..

also this is similar to the Sharon-Dennis storyline.. does anyone else feel like they're trying to make Joey the new Dennis?

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 09-09-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
branning, deepen, ee, feelings, joey, lauren