Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 08-11-2012, 03:12 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
nah, it's a love story...baby just say yes
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:12 PM #52
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Some people just like to fill other people's heads with thoughts about them.. they like the buzz it gives them, knowing that someone else can't stop thinking about them, but inside they are empty. Often it's because they've been the victim of someone just like this, and consciously or subconsciously decide to try it out for themselves to see if it hurts any less from the other side. It doesn't. It hurts just as much to know that you are messing someone around as it hurts to be messed around. I feel sorry for the single girl in this scenario. She was victimised and then the manipulator turned it back around on her and played down her feelings as if she'd invented them out of thin air. I know exactly how she feels, I've been in a situation almost identical to this one, but in my case, the manipulator didn't have a long term relationship but rather had just come out of one and was still on/off with that person behind my back. Even to this day, like a year and a half after things ended between that person and I, they are still on/off with their ex. It just goes to show that you should never let yourself (and that's the key point, you do have control) get involved with someone who isn't a completely free agent. Everyone has their baggage, but it's up to you to decide what's worth the risk and what isn't. I don't think I'll ever get over the first time someone took my feelings and abused them to the point of no return, just because they could. I received no explanation for why they had done this to me - instead, when I said I was in love, the response was "no you're not" and a wall of silence.
Aw Zee, i'm sorry you went through that. That does hurt, and it DOES hurt more when there's no explanation. I believe explanations help as part of the healing process otherwise you could spend, months, years, forever wondering what happened, even if along the way you find a beautiful relationship.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:13 PM #53
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Both are dicks.
Lol.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
long, read, tale, warning