Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 07-11-2012, 07:14 PM #1
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Default A little tale: Warning long read

(Could be anyone)

Girl meets boy in a movie like way, where they meet when they were both late for an interview. Boy catches her eye for a split second as she walks towards the building where the interview is, and he’s walking in that same direction too but from the opposite way. In that split second girl thinks “wow, he’s got a unique style” then thinks nothing more of it. Girl walks in building first, eyes look around for reception then seconds later a voice says “are you here for the [---] interview too?”. Since there’s literally nobody else in that section, girl knows the voice could have only been talking to her. Girl turns around, and it’s the guy that caught her eyes seconds earlier, with a wry smile and grabbing eye contact. Girl replies with a smile of her own and instantly she feels comfortable talking to guy and he the same as if they’ve known each other for years. Instant connection. From then on girl and guy stick together like glue and click as they looked for interview room.(took a while as they were both late and “helpers” were sending them left right and centre). Once found, guy went for interview first then it was the girls turn and he cheered her on as she went to hers. Fast forward they took the train together, and clicked even more. Guy asked for number just before he was due to get off the train. Girl was happy to give. Then they hugged. Again it was like those hugs in the movies. He let go with a sigh and flicker of the eyelashes and girl felt weakened and couldn’t help staring at him after the hug.
Later in the day girl is first to text but keeps it friendly, saying she hopes he was successful and that he keeps her updated. He replied and things progressed from there. He asked for email or pin so they could chat further. She gave him her pin. They began chatting, like friends, people that had things in common. Out of nowhere as the weeks got on things naturally started to become flirty, and girl no matter how much she was surprised by this enjoyed it, but didn’t take it seriously as she was not looking to go down that road with anyone. He asked her many times why it seemed she was afraid to get close to people, he could feel it, but he didn’t want to pressure her into anything, they were friends. Months later, girl finds out boy has a long term girlfriend. Girl feels a little tinge of jealousy but not enough to bring her into depression as she played her cards safely and didn’t let herself get close enough to get hurt. Fast forward a year, girl and guy hadn’t met against since the interview but had been chatting everyday since and despite revelations of a girlfriend back then, boy had carried on inciting flirty chats and girl although reluctant most times, reminding him each time he had a girlfriend and he told her to forget about his girlfriend and just feel, let herself get caught up in it and eventually fell for guy. The chats were like a relationship in the sense that they both said things that hurt each other, made each other jealous, and made each other feel better. Girl began feel very dependant on chatting to him, missing him when they were not chatting. Not chatting for a day raised all kinds of worries for both. Even in all this for some reason it didn’t feel like cheating because 1-they hadn’t actually met to cheat and 2-there was an unspoken truth that above all they were friends anyway and it was doubtful anything real could ever happen between them even though both had admitted fantasizing about that scenario. Months later, girl seems to fall for guy more as guy’s flirtiness, and interest in any kind of chats begin to fade. Girl begins to feel insecure and becomes all guys definition of “crazy” by messaging him and asking if anything is wrong. What has changed? But he replies coolly and acts like nothing has changed. Months go on, they still chat but not as much or as desperately as before, and the girl still upset about this fact still constantly looks for him to explain what has changed. She feels him slipping away and girl wants to know why. All reasons go through her mind. As he finally realized with his girlfriend is where he belongs and he’s being foolish? Was he just pretending to care about me…for a year? (champion surely) Has he met someone new to play with? Months later guy seems even further away, girl seems to have fallen really hard, cries over him in a way she curses and hates herself for, and still asking him what has changed or when he stopped being interested in her? Guy continues giving distant or cold replies. Finally after a few months of this tiring pattern girl breaks down for real telling him that she thinks she actually loves him because she’s constantly thinking about him. He tells her to stop it. He acts like she’s diseased for having feelings, and he doesn’t understand where they stem from. He claims he doesn’t remember anything he ever said to her and that she is even making up saying he said he ever cared about her. Girl is shocked and disappointed that guy is now treating her like an annoying school girl with a crush when he had spent a year pressing her to show some feelings for him. And now he adds things like “I told you I had a girlfriend” when she expresses feelings. Girl is shocked he’s acting like a man with amnesia, thinking (YES YOU PRICK AND I REMINDED YOU OF THAT ALL THOSE TIMES YOU SAID YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR ME). She doesn’t understand him, but because again, that underlying truth that afterall they were always just friends first, she doesn’t overpush her feelings on him and forgives him for acting like he is. They try to chat as friends and he emphasizes the word “friend” a lot more now, girl breaks down more regularly and jokingly expresses how she feels for him a lot more and wishes to talk to him the same amount they did when they first started talking and he sees it as nagging. He blocks her and only sees it suitable to talk to her through skype where they can both only log on for a certain amount of time. Girl breaks down again there, then finally one day he says," look I didn’t mean anything I was saying (over the year), I was immature. "And he warns her that she needs to be careful because many good looking guys could come up to her and claim they have feelings for her and think that she is f-ed up because she believes them. Girl was shocked and couldn’t believe this was the same guy that she used to chat to for hours and that used to desperately beg her to express some feelings for her and then actually succeeded in making her feel a way she had never before. Girl accepted that response and retaliated it with “well I’m flattered you spent a year on me. Most guys spent just weeks f8cking with a girls head” he replied with “I wasn’t f8cking with your head everyone does it” girl “thought you cared about me a bit more not to do what everyone does” guy “I do care what the hell is wrong with you” girl gives up. Again, underlying truth, he is a friend first. Girl is hurt but they continue to chat. Girl stops talking to him for a bit ( which she had done a lot of times during this “acquaintance” btw. First few times he’d tolerated and understood, but after a while he began to get pissed off at the fact that girl stopped talking to him when she saw fit. But girl explained each time why she cut him off. She found it unbearable to think that he loved someone else more and she maybe was just his pass time. Sometimes it hurt more than other times and so she cut him off to “heal” before being ok to treat him as a friend should again). Girl talks to guy again and these recent times it’s a case of if she doesn’t talk he doesn’t, if they do chat, she chats he just answers, offers nothing about himself. Girl feels it’s just best to let go now. But can’t but what hurts the most is how the guy just let go and after all they shared he feels no need to offer proper kind of explanation for his change. Now she just seems to be a contact…
--------------------------------------

So I ask…......is the guy a dick?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:16 PM #2
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

yes
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:18 PM #3
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

You could not have read all that already?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:20 PM #4
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
You could not have read all that already?
poor girl
Old 07-11-2012, 07:32 PM #5
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrother12 View Post
poor girl
why do you think the guy could have changed?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:34 PM #6
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
why do you think the guy could have changed?
ht should of come clean
Old 07-11-2012, 07:34 PM #7

Is this a Taylor Swift song?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:38 PM #8
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

No
Old 07-11-2012, 07:46 PM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I don't think he did change..I think it always meant more to her than it did to him..
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:51 PM #10
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Girl knew guy had a girlfriend, serves her right.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:56 PM #11
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

In the beginning the girl treated him as a friend, he set out to change her feelings, he wanted to boost his ego, he enjoyed the thrill of the chase, the flirtation, it was exciting, a secret, the girls manner at some point changed towards him, he realised she was getting serious, time for him to back off after all he doenst want complications in his life....

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:01 PM #12
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherieB View Post
In the beginning the girl treated him as a friend, he set out to change her feelings, he wanted to boost his ego, he enjoyed the thrill of the chase, the flirtation, it was exciting, a secret, the girls manner at some point changed towards him, he realised she was getting serious, time for him to back off after all he doenst want complications in his life....
I like this.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:02 PM #13
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Girl knew guy had a girlfriend, serves her right.
True as well. Girl should take some blame.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:03 PM #14
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I don't think he did change..I think it always meant more to her than it did to him..
hmm....
Old 07-11-2012, 08:05 PM #15
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
True as well. Girl should take some blame.
Absolutely, Guy is obviously a dick but I feel more sorry for his g/f tbh. Girl should learn to stay away from twats who like to mess around (in a way) when they're already attached

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 07-11-2012, 08:10 PM #16
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Guy's the biggest dick out of the two of them but I agree with Niamh that the Guy's girlfriend is the most innocent in all this.

After reading all that though im gonna have to cool my image up again by listening to some Linkin Park.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:11 PM #17

"We are never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever getting back together".
Old 07-11-2012, 08:12 PM #18
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I don't think it was ever more than a flirty game to him ITILY2....something to massage his ego...and she ingnored what had been the primary thing in the first place..that he had a long term girlfriend..well, she didn't ignore it, but she did allow it to be pushed into the background and allow herself to continue the flirtation anyway and eventually convinced herself she had fallen for him..when, it should have been the whole reason why she didn't pusue it..there was never a 'relationship' between them in the first place..he was wrong to allow her to think there was...he had a partner...and it's possible he felt she wasn't giving him enough attention at the time...whether it was 'online' or not...he was decieving his partner and basically cheating
Old 07-11-2012, 08:12 PM #19
Half-Wit Zeus

Favourites (more):
BBUSA17: Vanessa
BBUSA15: Elissa
Half-Wit Zeus

Favourites (more):
BBUSA17: Vanessa
BBUSA15: Elissa

He's a dick and she was weak. Learning moment. Move on and don't look back.

<( -'.'- )>

SharkAttack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:14 PM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Absolutely, Guy is obviously a dick but I feel more sorry for his g/f tbh. Girl should learn to stay away from twats who like to mess around (in a way) when they're already attached
..exactly..she's the one in a long term relationship and if she finds out...she's the one who will be most hurt by this...

..and she didn't play a part in any of it..
Old 07-11-2012, 08:15 PM #21
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Yes the partners are always the victims. I feel girl should get some sympathy too though as she seemed to mainly want him as a friend at first, as they had common interests.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:17 PM #22
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
"We are never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever getting back together".
I see what you did there
Old 07-11-2012, 08:18 PM #23

Is this a true story?
Old 07-11-2012, 08:18 PM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes the partners are always the victims. I feel girl should get some sympathy too though as she seemed to mainly want him as a friend at first, as they had common interests.
I don't believe she should get any sympathy tbh, he was taken, she knew that, she still knew that when he told her to forget about his g/f. Girl should learn a lesson from it

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-11-2012, 08:19 PM #25
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I don't think it was ever more than a flirty game to him ITILY2....something to massage his ego...and she ingnored what had been the primary thing in the first place..that he had a long term girlfriend..well, she didn't ignore it, but she did allow it to be pushed into the background and allow herself to continue the flirtation anyway and eventually convinced herself she had fallen for him..when, it should have been the whole reason why she didn't pusue it..there was never a 'relationship' between them in the first place..he was wrong to allow her to think there was...he had a partner...and it's possible he felt she wasn't giving him enough attention at the time...whether it was 'online' or not...he was decieving his partner and basically cheating
I think there's truth to this. He might've done the classic cheating man's "oh my partner treats me like crap. She thinks i'm this, that, that's why I nice when you and I talk"

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
long, read, tale, warning