Notices

Big Brother 14 [Summer 2013] Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (also known as BB14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
Benjamin
Like a fine whiskey
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 53,990
Blog Entries: 6


Default Gina wanted to avoid Jemima if she was evicted [Video]



Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #2
Spoon
Senior Member
 
Spoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,781

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Default

Who can blame her?
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
Visage
R.I.P. Kerry
 
Visage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lost in time
Posts: 10,725
Default

Ha! I like her forward thinking
__________________
Visage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:53 AM   #4
Benjamin
Like a fine whiskey
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 53,990
Blog Entries: 6


Default

I laughed when she said "I gave Jemima a hug to show no hard feelings and good riddance".
__________________

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate


Last edited by Benjamin; 06-07-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
Visage
R.I.P. Kerry
 
Visage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lost in time
Posts: 10,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I laughed when she said "I gave Jemima a hug to show no hard feelings and good riddance".
Yes yes! That was hilarious. I hope they show this on the main show.
__________________
Visage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
Patricia4
Senior Member
 
Patricia4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,797
Default

Great Gina
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
Benjamin
Like a fine whiskey
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 53,990
Blog Entries: 6


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
Yes yes! That was hilarious. I hope they show this on the main show.
So do I.
__________________

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
Lostie!
Namaste
 
Lostie!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,817


Default

She talks such crap, her trying to explain why she was so false when hugging her bye was ridiculous. I'd have more respect for her if she said it to her face.

"Good riddance" clearly means there ARE hard feelings.

Can't believe people love Gina so much, even my own mother! I've no idea what I'm missing, all I see is a nasty person being turned into a "sweet, poor little victim" by the viewers.
__________________


Last edited by Lostie!; 06-07-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #9
aman201
Senior Member
 
aman201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,862

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana
BB12: Aaron
UBB: Coolio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I laughed when she said "I gave Jemima a hug to show no hard feelings and good riddance".
aman201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #10
starry
Senior Member
 
starry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,238

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica
BB OTT: Shelby
BB17: Jason
Default

She played the race card cleverly I guess.
__________________
Please put preview spoilers in spoiler tags
no PMs on forum games please - thanks

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #11
Benjamin
Like a fine whiskey
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 53,990
Blog Entries: 6


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFantastic View Post
She talks such crap, her trying to explain why she was so false when hugging her bye was ridiculous. I'd have more respect for her if she said it to her face.

"Good riddance" clearly means there ARE hard feelings.

Can't believe people love Gina so much, even my own mother! I've no idea what I'm missing, all I see is a nasty person being turned into a "sweet, poor little victim" by the viewers.
Well she clearly did air her views with Jemima when they had that row and told her she didn't like her as a person, no?

I'm liking the fact that we have a housemate like Gina who has survived, normally any other season she would have been up and out. It's interesting to see her development. She makes me laugh unintentionally and she isn;t afraid to get stuck into things and give them a go, which surprised me with her. The race card issue was a bad thing, and I think that was just for a bit of attention because even Gina herself said she wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks in that house.
__________________

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate


Last edited by Benjamin; 06-07-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
Lostie!
Namaste
 
Lostie!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,817


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Well she clearly did air her views with Jemima when they had that row and told her she didn't like her as a person, no?

I'm liking the fact that we have a housemate like Gina who has survived, normally any other season she would have been up and out. It's interesting to see her development. She makes me laugh unintentionally and she isn;t afraid to get stuck into things and give them a go, which surprised me with her. The race card issue was a bad thing, and I think that was just for a bit of attention because even Gina herself said she wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks in that house.
Yes, she did, I didn't deny that. I was referring specifically to her smiling, hugging and clapping for Jemima, only to say "good riddance" in the Diary Room. Last year, Luke A and Adam didn't bother with the fakery to hug Caroline goodbye, and I respected that.

Yes, some of the others who hugged her didn't exactly get along with her, but they didn't feel as strongly as to say "good riddance" when she'd left, so them hugging her bye doesn't feel as such an extreme.

Also, she says she did it to show no hard feelings. If that was the case, she wouldn't be sneering "good riddance".
__________________

Lostie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
avoid, gina, jemima, wanted

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:29 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts