Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 19-07-2013, 04:12 PM #26

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPinkpegasusx View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree on this I think because I think Dexter has no romantic feelings whatsoever for Charlie and that it is completely fake. Charlie even said herself that his feelings seem completely fake too. Whereas I think Callum genuinely likes Charlie and has done from the very start. I also don't find him creepy. So we have opposite opinions on this.

I agree with you though that Jackie calling him threatening or aggressive is wrong, and I also agree with you that Dan is normally quite astute at picking up on things and reading people - regarding Callum though I don't think he's right. I think his anger at getting nominated by Callum and subsequently being up for eviction clouded his judgment regarding Callum.
yea cant always agree huh!

well jacky is gone tonight charlie can have them both
Old 19-07-2013, 04:15 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post

Mummy Travers won't be happy!
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 04:19 PM #28

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPinkpegasusx View Post
I get what you're saying but then why doesn't she also hate Dexter for being different in his vt and for his gameplaying? She said she has warmed to Dexter now, is that because he kisses her ass a bit?
Callum admitted that he had lied in his vt, Dexter maintains that he was truthful and that he really was that way with women, so why does she prefer and like Dexter but won't even give Callum a chance?
She complained about him being too nice but when he started speaking his mind more he gets accused of acting again or even worse - being 'aggressive'. He just can't win!
Great post

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 05:34 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2013 View Post
What about a dab of jealousy? Charlies getting attention from two men, what attention is she getting? Why would someone want to come on the show with their daughter anyway? Chalie and Jackie argue alot at home, could their be competativeness there.

Jackies becoming moany and arguementative with everyone, when your highlight of a days show is moaning at Dexter for asking for seconds you gotta ask yourself maybe its time to go.

Thanks for the "class" point aswell, a valid viewpoint. They may be higher class but Charlie isnt the most tactful socially skilled one of the bunch, neither is her arguementative mother. You can have all the class in the world but actually lack any when it comes to handling yourself.
A sign of class was always said to be impeccable manners. Jackie has very few. She never lets anyone speak and points menacingly when she is losing an argument. I find Callum has good manners. He just tries too hard to be liked. Perhaps he does not truly believe that it is not the house you are born in that makes a man. Manners make the man or woman for that matter.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 05:36 PM #30
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:

The first Big Brother thresome!
Old 19-07-2013, 06:04 PM #31

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
The first Big Brother thresome!

lol first bb spit roast i can just picture callum behind screaming soar soar soar lol and dex in fron sayin what what what lol
charlie obviously wouldn't be able to speak ssh smeagol dont say what you was going to lol
Old 19-07-2013, 06:05 PM #32
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
lol first bb spit roast i can just picture callum behind screaming soar soar soar lol and dex in fron sayin what what what lol
charlie obviously wouldn't be able to speak ssh smeagol dont say what you was going to lol
Old 19-07-2013, 06:33 PM #33

Dexter has a girlfriend. did we or Jackie forget that, don't think Jackie knows does she ? either way I wouldn't let my daughter in a million miles of Dexter. Callum maybe anyone that saved that many life's must have something good in them. JACKIE OUT.
actor99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 06:49 PM #34

I think Jackie's unreasonable attitude towards Callum derives from her over-protectiveness of Charlie. However, this has become extreme to say the least.

I nearly puked on my custard creams when Jackie's friend referred to her as posh. Hilarious! The great thing about BB is that accolades such as 'posh' and 'intelligent' are so relative... When they've had tasks in previous years based around the so-called cleverest housemate, we've been lucky if they can recite their ABC...

(My favourite was the smug Rex telling Rachel Rice that there was no such word as 'absorption', deriding her and using this as more 'evidence' of her being fake, not really a teacher, etc, a theory flawed by the fact that the word does exist. Of course, no other HM had a sufficiently high IQ to know that he was wrong...)

But I digress...Jackie is a posh as Eliza Doolittle before Henry Higgins got his hands on her (that's not ED the singer, me young mates). Not that these things matter to fair-minded people; she is certainly lacking class in her demeanour, and that is important.

Callum may come across as a bit of a tit when he's had too much to drink but overall I think he's a decent chap. He talked a load of...nonsense...to get on the show but who has really ever lived down to their VT and not been a boring git?

While I like Dexter keeping things interesting in the house, he is a weasel! You could not trust him when you turned your back or even before it! Bizarrely, he's probably a bit like Callum in that they're both rather mixed-up.

Anyway, to sum up, the only good thing about Jackie is Rylan's impression of her.
MilkMaid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 06:52 PM #35
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkMaid View Post
I think Jackie's unreasonable attitude towards Callum derives from her over-protectiveness of Charlie. However, this has become extreme to say the least.

I nearly puked on my custard creams when Jackie's friend referred to her as posh. Hilarious! The great thing about BB is that accolades such as 'posh' and 'intelligent' are so relative... When they've had tasks in previous years based around the so-called cleverest housemate, we've been lucky if they can recite their ABC...

(My favourite was the smug Rex telling Rachel Rice that there was no such word as 'absorption', deriding her and using this as more 'evidence' of her being fake, not really a teacher, etc, a theory flawed by the fact that the word does exist. Of course, no other HM had a sufficiently high IQ to know that he was wrong...)

But I digress...Jackie is a posh as Eliza Doolittle before Henry Higgins got his hands on her (that's not ED the singer, me young mates). Not that these things matter to fair-minded people; she is certainly lacking class in her demeanour, and that is important.

Callum may come across as a bit of a tit when he's had too much to drink but overall I think he's a decent chap. He talked a load of...nonsense...to get on the show but who has really ever lived down to their VT and not been a boring git?

While I like Dexter keeping things interesting in the house, he is a weasel! You could not trust him when you turned your back or even before it! Bizarrely, he's probably a bit like Callum in that they're both rather mixed-up.

Anyway, to sum up, the only good thing about Jackie is Rylan's impression of her.
I agree, but i can't stand Callum. I find him really creepy.
Old 19-07-2013, 06:54 PM #36

With the Big Brother 2013 eviction looming, thoughts inside the house are turning to who will be leaving tonight.

Callum, Jackie, Jack and Joe, Gina and Dexter are all up for the chop in this evening’s latest live show.

Speaking in the Diary Room in tonight’s show, Callum says he hopes to be seeing the back of Jackie.

Callum tells Big Brother: “I really do think that if certain people such as Jackie were to leave, the dynamic would be completely different.

“I wouldn’t feel there was a looming presence overlooking my behaviour and my actions particularly when I am around Charlie. So, if Jackie was to leave and I was to stay, I would thoroughly enjoy it.”

Meanwhile, Jackie is also in the diary room talking to Big Brother about her feelings ahead of the eviction.

Jackie says: “I think everybody at this stage would like to think they could stay for at least another week or two, that would be great but to have done five weeks in the BB house.

“My personal journey with Charlie has been incredible. I like being mum of the house. I do like to look after them all and yes I would like to think I deserve to stay because I will never ever get this again and I’ve had such a great time.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2ZWF2E5Fv
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 07:16 PM #37

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Totally agree with you OP!Good post,That's kinda what i think too
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic