Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 31-08-2013, 10:50 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
'Over reaction' means reacting more than the average person. If the thread has most people saying that they would feel the same, then the thread contains the average, and the average is the same reaction. Therefore 'Over Reaction' is wrong, because the average would react in the same way.

There is no way anyone can argue if the average is that most people would react the same.

There was however an over-reaction to the cod wallop. That was not anger. But the thread was not about the Cod wallop.
Haven't the slightest clue what this cryptic post means PP?...but i'll just assume that you're agreeing that it was not aggressive ...and smile and nod politely!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 03:12 PM #27
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Hi Cherie!

Yes Bruce was quite happy to take the money. [hope he got a lot more than is rumoured!]..And why wouldn't he?...after all as he has said himself... he is on his uppers...and any amount that he was offered to enter the house for three weeks would be surely snapped up by him whether he had really studied 'how to play the game' or not!...wouldn't you in his position?
[I think that Ron was just trying to clean up his reputation a little, and imo it was for very different reasons that the two went in there.]
True...he hasn't really done anything yet to be classed as a "good housemate", or particularly good viewing!...But then, not many of them are really, are they?...What more has Abz, Dustin or Mario done for instance??...[well actually, at least Mario is doing a bit of crap-stirring. lol]
..And as for the "emotional side" that seems to be bothering you....is he really the worst on that particular trait in the house?...really?...what about all the tears and tantrums that are being faked by the professional players at opportune moments, designed to pull at our heartstrings and make us think that we should love them!?....At least Bruce is well documented to be suffering from severe clinical depression! [and I suspect, that so does Lauren]
...and I think that as far as "the meltdown" is concerned?....He'll be fine as long as bb doesn't push the booze on him to induce such a thing for sick-entertainment value!...and he does seem to have a good friend in Vicky to keep an eye on him.
...And lastly, "The aggression" that you and many more have commented on....Well all I can say about that is that you've obviously never been to my house and seen how I shout at my own kids when they were young and acting silly [and now grandkids/great grandkids lol.]
It only stands to reason to me that the people that are crying "Aggression" at Bruce for losing his temper with Lauren's childish behaviour [and yes!..i'm still a Lauren fan!] are either just not Bruce fans....or have had a very sheltered upbringing!...It was no more than aggressive than any parent would have been toward a naughty child that was keeping them awake through throwing a silly tantrum, in my world!...and before you say it...can you really say that Lauren was, and is more than a "fragile and sensitive little girl" with a straight face??

Well, ..that's how I see it anyway Cherie. ...And if you see it a different way, then that's fine!...but i'm a bit surprised that we're so far apart my friend!...but then...C'est la vie.

Cheers.

Good post Lex, I didn't like Ron when he went in but warmed to him in the last few days so maybe the same will happen with Bruce, as you say we are not really seeing much of him. I agree of course I would take a fee if it was offered to me if I was in his position and I suspect he only agreed to go in there as Vicky was also going in. I suspect a few of them will nominate him due to his outburst and he could be out next which he might be quite happy with.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 03:16 PM #28

In the fish incident and the Lauren in the loo incident I noticed his face turned bright red in an in instant. That can't be faked. I think he has a drinker's temper
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlotte, mario, reaction