Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 08-09-2013, 06:42 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
She didn't like it when others accused her of being superficial and vain - but she is. She either doesn't understand the meaning of the word or she has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever. Personally, I think she knows exactly what she is doing - after all it got her a sugar daddy, and life long wealth.
I think your view of her is disturbing to say the least. She was 16 when she married him, and it's pretty clear from what is known about her parents and upbringing that something was wrong in her family. Besides, no 19 yo knows exactly what they're doing. She is an adult now and she does have responsibility for herself, her actions and her choices. But responsibility is not the same as blame, and she hasn't done anything wrong per se either. I too think she's vain and pretty superficial, but that doesn't automatically make her a bad person.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:47 PM #27

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Whats this 'only 19' rubbish!!! there are women and men fighting for our country younger than that,she's an adult albeit a very immature one.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:49 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Whats this 'only 19' rubbish!!! there are women and men fighting for our country younger than that,she's an adult albeit a very immature one.
People fighting for the country at 19 are showing that they are easily controlled. So it's the same flaw.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:49 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoPoodle View Post
I think your view of her is disturbing to say the least. She was 16 when she married him, and it's pretty clear from what is known about her parents and upbringing that something was wrong in her family. Besides, no 19 yo knows exactly what they're doing. She is an adult now and she does have responsibility for herself, her actions and her choices. But responsibility is not the same as blame, and she hasn't done anything wrong per se either. I too think she's vain and pretty superficial, but that doesn't automatically make her a bad person.
I never said she was a bad person, but people should acknowledge her issues, not put her on a pedal stool as something to aspire to - when she clearly isn't.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:52 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
People fighting for the country at 19 are showing that they are easily controlled. So it's the same flaw.
Or have more insight and guts than those that don't. God forbid we had noone to protect us - where do you think we would be then?
Old 08-09-2013, 06:53 PM #31

Hollywood exploited her.Men used her and they want her to look in certain way.She is victim of men lust and how they want women to look like.Material world is to blame.As for courtney herself, if one has followed the show from the beginning will notice she is a very very nice girl and NEVER bitch on anyone.She will not harm a fly and amazingly kind hearted the way she treat Lauren and louis when he pretended to be drunk.She also was kind to vicky and gave kind words to her when Bruce was evicted.She also wanted to learn as she asked carol to teach her about life on live feed.The reason she refused to wear the suit is because she thought BB was making fun of her and as a very young girl she felt humiliated.She never swear,fart burp,shout,arguing with the other Housemates.She felt trap in the house and far away from home and she is missing the comfort of her family.she does not have the experience of BB and it is hard for her.Note what big Ron say...it is tough in the house and if it is tough for big Ron it must be 100 tougher for Courtney. Carol and Mario was nasty to her and she never hold grudges and still talk to them. It is not easy to come in a foreign country and get on well with others in a show like that.All credit to her and I DEARLY HOPE SHE WIN because she deserve it compare to the others.Abz to finish second.These two would have make a beautiful couple. So stop being horrible to her and embrace her as the first American winner.As for charlotte she is a product of bad parenting and does not deserve to win.
barbel13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:55 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Or have more insight and guts than those that don't. God forbid we had noone to protect us - where do you think we would be then?
I have guts, if I'm forced to join the army I shoot myself. That's guts. I can't shoot anyone but myself.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 08-09-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:59 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I have guts, if I'm forced to join the army I shoot myself. That's guts. I can't shoot anyone but myself.
No one is forced and it's not all about shooting people.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:01 PM #34

Quote:
You wouldn't defend yourself, your loved ones or your way of life. You make it sound like those in the forces run around with a gun shooting everything that moves. If they weren't there - we would know about it, and not in a good way.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:05 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You wouldn't defend yourself, your loved ones or your way of life. You make it sound like those in the forces run around with a gun shooting everything that moves. If they weren't there - we would know about it, and not in a good way.
When I wanted to join the RAF at 16 I was asked if I would kill people, I said no, so they wouldn't let me join. So basically, you do have to be prepared to shoot people in the army.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 08-09-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:07 PM #36
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):

how have we come to be talking about shooting people from Courtneys body issues hehehe

Me
Tozzie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:08 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzie View Post
how have we come to be talking about shooting people from Courtneys body issues hehehe
Whether 19 year old's can make choices.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:08 PM #38
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

some people on here are shooting their mouths off, which is also very dangerous.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:09 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbel13 View Post
Hollywood exploited her.Men used her and they want her to look in certain way.She is victim of men lust and how they want women to look like.Material world is to blame.As for courtney herself, if one has followed the show from the beginning will notice she is a very very nice girl and NEVER bitch on anyone.She will not harm a fly and amazingly kind hearted the way she treat Lauren and louis when he pretended to be drunk.She also was kind to vicky and gave kind words to her when Bruce was evicted.She also wanted to learn as she asked carol to teach her about life on live feed.The reason she refused to wear the suit is because she thought BB was making fun of her and as a very young girl she felt humiliated.She never swear,fart burp,shout,arguing with the other Housemates.She felt trap in the house and far away from home and she is missing the comfort of her family.she does not have the experience of BB and it is hard for her.Note what big Ron say...it is tough in the house and if it is tough for big Ron it must be 100 tougher for Courtney. Carol and Mario was nasty to her and she never hold grudges and still talk to them. It is not easy to come in a foreign country and get on well with others in a show like that.All credit to her and I DEARLY HOPE SHE WIN because she deserve it compare to the others.Abz to finish second.These two would have make a beautiful couple. So stop being horrible to her and embrace her as the first American winner.As for charlotte she is a product of bad parenting and does not deserve to win.
Sounds to me that Courtney was a product of bad parenting too.

I don't advocate the kind of behaviour we have seen from Charlotte from men or women - but I would rather a daughter of mine was confident and outspoken than act like a barbie doll and walk around half naked all the time just to please men.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:09 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I never said she was a bad person, but people should acknowledge her issues, not put her on a pedal stool as something to aspire to - when she clearly isn't.
What exactly are you basing this on? Who is putting her on a pedestal? Who has said her life is something to aspire too?

Believe it or not, it is possible to acknowledge that Courtney seems to be a kind and sweet girl while also being vain and shallow. Very few things in life are plain black or white, people included.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:09 PM #41
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Whether 19 year old's can make choices.
I'm sorry, I wasn't making fun Pincho, just trying to lighten the thread a little x

Me
Old 08-09-2013, 07:11 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm sorry, I wasn't making fun Pincho, just trying to lighten the thread a little x
Some people say that I throw threads off topic, so I just wanted to explain how I was on topic.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:13 PM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Think it was my fault,I was just laughing at how some of the threads turn into something else,

Old 08-09-2013, 07:14 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbel13 View Post
So can i ask do American 'children' have to get their parents permission to marry at 16 ?
As they do in Britain
Either way Courtneys parents should be shot at dawn - they have enabled their lovely young daughter to become an object for men to oggle !!
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:14 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't advocate the kind of behaviour we have seen from Charlotte from men or women - but I would rather a daughter of mine was confident and outspoken than act like a barbie doll and walk around half naked all the time just to please men.
Actually, I think Charlotte and Courtney have the same unhealthy need for validation from men. They just go about it in seemingly different ways. Scratch the surface of Charlotte ever so slightly, and it's pretty clear there's no real confidence there.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:15 PM #46
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Think it was my fault,I was just laughing at how some of the threads turn into something else,
fire starter
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:25 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoPoodle View Post
Actually, I think Charlotte and Courtney have the same unhealthy need for validation from men. They just go about it in seemingly different ways. Scratch the surface of Charlotte ever so slightly, and it's pretty clear there's no real confidence there.
Maybe - but I feel Courtney's method of conformity to the stereotypes is more contrived with a very mercenary agenda.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:26 PM #48
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
don't they just

Me
Old 08-09-2013, 07:28 PM #49
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Some people say that I throw threads off topic, so I just wanted to explain how I was on topic.

Me
Old 08-09-2013, 07:30 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
fire starter