Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 19-12-2013, 06:12 PM #126
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

surprise surprise the lee rigby murderers were known by MI5 prior to the murder, just like the higher authorities have known about all the previous people in history that were blamed for historical murders such as JFK.
Old 19-12-2013, 09:51 PM #127

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Baby Jesus View Post
Rather than read about the Kennedys, if he reads about Lee Harvey Oswalds' life, then he'd drop this conspiracy nonsense completely.
I watched and read quite a lot about Oswald. Judyth Vary Baker's recently released book, which I've seen her speak about on Youtube, makes an overwhelming case against him being a sole looney assassin. The House of Representatives Select Committee On Assassinations conclusion was it was a conspiracy. People who endorse the lone gunman theory conveniently forget that this is the official govt. position; the Warren Commission Reports falls asunder with their findings.
I think people who reject this killing was a conspiracy have trouble getting their head around how such a huge conspiracy could be pulled off without anyone speaking. Witnesses have been speaking and ignored since 1963. Why, because Kennedy was killed by the most powerful cadre of individuals, just as Julius Caesar was. The CIA, the FBI and the Dallas police were instructed from the president, LBJ, that they had their man in Oswald, and look no further.
Old 20-12-2013, 10:46 AM #128
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
I watched and read quite a lot about Oswald. Judyth Vary Baker's recently released book, which I've seen her speak about on Youtube, makes an overwhelming case against him being a sole looney assassin. The House of Representatives Select Committee On Assassinations conclusion was it was a conspiracy. People who endorse the lone gunman theory conveniently forget that this is the official govt. position; the Warren Commission Reports falls asunder with their findings.
I think people who reject this killing was a conspiracy have trouble getting their head around how such a huge conspiracy could be pulled off without anyone speaking. Witnesses have been speaking and ignored since 1963. Why, because Kennedy was killed by the most powerful cadre of individuals, just as Julius Caesar was. The CIA, the FBI and the Dallas police were instructed from the president, LBJ, that they had their man in Oswald, and look no further.
Read Gerard Posners "case closed", or the recently updated edition "still case closed".

Everything about LHO's life shows why he was the lone gunman.

Last edited by Jesus.; 20-12-2013 at 11:06 AM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 02:31 PM #129
Z

Z

I like a good conspiracy theory but I hate discussing them with other people because so many people are properly invested in them whereas I just read them casually and maybe have a couple of opinions based off the one thing I've read
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 08:10 PM #130

Favourites:

Favourites:

The Baby Jesus, you see you can try and see me any which way you like. In the here and now. I'm holding offialdom over you. I'm contradicting you with the force of legality. You're aware the legal position of the US government is that JFK was killed by a group of conspirators? Or aren't you?
Old 21-12-2013, 08:48 PM #131
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
The Baby Jesus, you see you can try and see me any which way you like. In the here and now. I'm holding offialdom over you. I'm contradicting you with the force of legality. You're aware the legal position of the US government is that JFK was killed by a group of conspirators? Or aren't you?
I'm pretty sure it isn't, but provide the sources and I'll have a look through it. What I think happened is a committee was set up to investigate about 10-15yrs after it, and they reached the conclusion of conspiracy, thats not the position of the US government.

You obviously know nothing about American politcs, where politicians can get away with all manner of crazy things. So lets assume you're right, and the official current position of the US government is that JFK was killed by a secret cabal, what then? Where is the evidence for the conspiracy? How did it play out?

I'm happy to go through this step by step, as long as you're not closed minded enough to ignore evidence, and believe YT comments.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 04:51 AM #132
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ok-claims.html
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
conspiracy, theories