Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-07-2014, 10:52 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB16: Eileen
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
BB16: Eileen
CBB15: Katie Price

I don't think there's any way to know whether the house would be boring or not without Helen

she is the main feature and the other housemates are all basically kowtowing to her and I don't think we can tell how they'd all be interacting had she not been in there blowing up so violently

it's a very aggressive house because of her
Old 08-07-2014, 11:29 PM #2
나한테 복어 줘

나한테 복어 줘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post
I don't think there's any way to know whether the house would be boring or not without Helen

she is the main feature and the other housemates are all basically kowtowing to her and I don't think we can tell how they'd all be interacting had she not been in there blowing up so violently

I agree with this. How exactly do people know that the house would be boring without her? I think a few of the HMs would act in a totally different (and much more interesting) way were she not there.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:57 AM #3
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post

..I totally agree Mizzle..it was said of Pauline and then of Toya and yet the 'drama' continues and hasn't slowed in pace at all and I think it's just that type of house this year...I also think that 'entertainment' of BB as in the more awful characters being kept in is only a part of BB...another part is having those 'villains' and then the whole will they/won't they be up for evictions and the whole build up to that, which has been taken away with Helen because she can't be evicted..the are many aspects to the 'entertainment'....I am actually glad that Ashleigh will go though, even though I like her just because then it'll be easier to see that it doesn't matter who it is because it will always be Helen V someone, which is not something I'm finding particularly interesting...I would rather see more of others in there....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
disturbing, helen