Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2014, 06:37 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BBUSA16: Nicole

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BBUSA16: Nicole

I have been to 5 evictions in the past (none this series though), and the crowd is awful in person. There is a "hype" man who stands around on the stage making people play silly Club 18-30 style games including stripping and other stupid stuff. They actively encourage booing, shouting, etc. It doesn't help that for a 9pm eviction show, the crowd is all in place ready to start at 7.30pm.

I usually go with my sister, she is a massive BB fan but she always seems to be a fan of whoever BB wants her to. No surprises that Winston is her favourite this year! As a result, I am usually the only one cheering for people that deserve it (in my opinion).

During CBB a few years ago, while Danica was having her interview me and a buddy of mine shouted "We Love You, Danica!" which she heard and said she loved us back (!), and what happened as a result of us showing our appreciation for a housemate that wasn't the Mob's choice? We actually got booed ourselves, and one female fan threw an empty Coke bottle at us!

And the year that Rylan won we had priority tickets to the final, I was there with my sister and my "Speidi to win" sign. Whilst having a smoke outside the waiting room before the show, a random 40-odd year old "lady" saw my sign, which was leaning against my leg, and decided to punt it full-force into the bushes. "You can't ******in' like them, they're 'orrible!" was her justification for doing so.

Sorry for the long post but it really is a pain that decent people can't go and watch their favourite TV show being filmed without being insulted or whatnot by people who are supposed to also be fans of the exact same show!

Don't Mind: Kimberly, Marlon, Winston

Don't Care About: Christopher, Tamara, Ash, Pav

Dislike: Jale, Pauline, Steven, Toya, Helen

Hating: Danielle, Mark, Zoe

BBUS2014

Supporting Donny, Nicole, Hayden and Zach
crollsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
b4, bb, boring, crowd, iq, lettin, predictable, stop, test, thm