Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 14-08-2014, 07:31 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
More like she knows whatever she does she will be made to look like the bad person and she's fed up of playing into BB and Ashleigh's hands like that and to be the Villain.

..let's be honest though Leon neither has been truly made a 'victim' her by BB..what BB have done with this series is to give us two 'villains' to pit against each other because if that wasn't so and like with Deanna for instance there would be very few threads/posts etc that were 'anti Ashleigh'..so they've equally been victims and villains...victims of BB and projected as a huge 'versus' storyline which has been nothing but negativity and excluded other characters in the house from fairness of airtime etc...

..I don't think 'excusers' of Helen are very beneficial to her..I don't mean fans but the people around her..she does need to be encouraged and have her good points pointed out and for people to see the positives in her but she also needs a few more 'Pavs' in her life as well imo..people who will tell her things she doesn't like hearing but are nevertheless truths and truths that a friend should be telling her, to try to help her put a balance on her personality and how she reacts to things...'tough love' type thing...

Last edited by Ammi; 14-08-2014 at 07:31 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 08:47 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
If she continues though then she'll be labelled as holding a grudge. She can't win with you guys. :l
She will have to do some serious apologizing and show true remorse for her horrid behavior to get any sympathy from most people I think. An "I'm sorry" or a "forgive me", coupled with an eye-roll over the shoulder doesn't count. So I guess thats a big no, she'll never win with me.
JCrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 08:49 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..let's be honest though Leon neither has been truly made a 'victim' her by BB..what BB have done with this series is to give us two 'villains' to pit against each other because if that wasn't so and like with Deanna for instance there would be very few threads/posts etc that were 'anti Ashleigh'..so they've equally been victims and villains...victims of BB and projected as a huge 'versus' storyline which has been nothing but negativity and excluded other characters in the house from fairness of airtime etc...

..I don't think 'excusers' of Helen are very beneficial to her..I don't mean fans but the people around her..she does need to be encouraged and have her good points pointed out and for people to see the positives in her but she also needs a few more 'Pavs' in her life as well imo..people who will tell her things she doesn't like hearing but are nevertheless truths and truths that a friend should be telling her, to try to help her put a balance on her personality and how she reacts to things...'tough love' type thing...
Well said.
JCrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 09:31 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
Helen ... also needs a few more 'Pavs' in her life as well imo..people who will tell her things she doesn't like hearing but are nevertheless truths and truths that a friend should be telling her, to try to help her put a balance on her personality and how she reacts to things...'tough love' type thing...
But Helen knows what she's like, she admits to being argumentative and a 'bitch'. Never mind Pav, Ash has been calling her aggressive and a 'rottweiller' for weeks. The biggest change to Helen's behaviour was due to the warnings BB gave her, not any sense of enlightenment. I can't see that more people telling her of her shortcomings will make any difference.
JVS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 09:54 AM #30
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVS View Post
But Helen knows what she's like, she admits to being argumentative and a 'bitch'. Never mind Pav, Ash has been calling her aggressive and a 'rottweiller' for weeks. The biggest change to Helen's behaviour was due to the warnings BB gave her, not any sense of enlightenment. I can't see that more people telling her of her shortcomings will make any difference.
Ash says it while laughing though which would give the impression that it's something he likes and finds funny about her, so it's almost an endorsement of that behavior for her

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 11:42 AM #31

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
Well done Ashleigh for not succumbing to Helen like many before her who have now been evicted
She changed her tune though. Yesterday she said she would never in her life be friends with someone like Helen outside the house and would avoid her because shes a dick and then last night she said the exact opposite when Helen offered her an apology.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
admits, ashleigh, flag, formidable, helen, opponent, waves, white