Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2007, 05:36 PM #51

Well that's clearly where the problem lies - the fact that nobody's bothered to sort anything. What do you mean by everyone anyway? Never mind, no need to answer that. It's not up to me - you excuse yourself whenever you want.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:37 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by Sophii3x
Umm other way round ~~..... I seriously don't want to talk to either of you anymore. And I'm sure you and him have been plotting some kind of 'Operation: Get Sophie banned permenently' because you know that I'm easily wound up and that I have 3 warnings.

I can see Girth's posts offline you know. And if age doesn't matter.. what's he doing calling me a 'silly little girl'?

I'm done.
I know, I've mentioned the whole winding up thing. Plus that's a very good point about 'silly little girl' and 'schoolwork'. I'm 16 as well, I could easily have gotten offended at that, but it's probably best to rise above it.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:40 PM #53

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash

I know, I've mentioned the whole winding up thing. Plus that's a very good point about 'silly little girl' and 'schoolwork'. I'm 16 as well, I could easily have gotten offended at that, but it's probably best to rise above it.
Why are you defending her so much? The first ever snide comment I make and all this? And how many has Soph made before? Did you have a go at her at these times?
Old 17-05-2007, 05:44 PM #54

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~
Why are you defending her so much? The first ever snide comment I make and all this? And how many has Soph made before? Did you have a go at her at these times?
Again, it's not her I'm defending, it's that comment I'm challenging. I've not had a problem with you before, but again as I said previously - I just think Sophie had been provoked before, and it's unfair that she gets all the blame. She has been wound up, and it's evident she gets wound up easily - she said so herself - so for the sake of peace on the forum, things should have stopped a long time ago.

And as for her language, you may be surprised to know I have actually discussed it with her. Since we're closer friends, we tend to do it by U2U and MSN.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:47 PM #55

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash

Again, it's not her I'm defending, it's that comment I'm challenging. I've not had a problem with you before, but again as I said previously - I just think Sophie had been provoked before, and it's unfair that she gets all the blame. She has been wound up, and it's evident she gets wound up easily - she said so herself - so for the sake of peace on the forum, things should have stopped a long time ago.

And as for her language, you may be surprised to know I have actually discussed it with her. Since we're closer friends, we tend to do it by U2U and MSN.

Yes, well, I told you u2u did not work. I have always been ok to Soph (I remember when she lost her hamster). and just because I make a few comments about Paris, I have had comments made towards me. I made one. That's it.

Oh, and I have never had a problem with you either.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:52 PM #56

Let\'s lock this one. I\'m having a spot of bother getting on to the site at the moment so let\'s leave it at that.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
act, avoid, paris's, prison, sister