Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 12-09-2014, 04:11 PM #76
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I guess if that's your form of entertainment good for you, I hope you never have to suffer on the end of that sort of behaviour. I've also supported who has entertained me most. You know the one who barely allowed to get a word in without being shut down, shouted at and lectured. But hey we still have the honk!
agreed. bullying in groups pernicous verbal abuse, ignoring , double standards, shouting at and insulting and jeering and mocking an individual, especially a vulnerable one with major health issues, is NOT entertainment at all. its sick and its boring.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:17 PM #77

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasadkel1 View Post
I haven't excused bad behaviour however some of the posts on here are nasty and vindictive towards housemates with no real evidence as to the real circumstances that has gone on to cause them. When live feed existed we could get to know the real people. Now we base our assumptions on what Channel 5 choose to show us. My argument is how the hell can people develop such hatred for people when anyone could be edited to look bad if they cared to do it. It is being ruined by the PC brigade who cannot distinguish real life from reality in my opinion. These type of people are the ones that send abuse to actors that portray evil soap star characters:/.
And some of the posts condone horrible behaviour and some posts direct nastiness and name calling towards Gary and say he deserves it. Don't fool yourself into thinking that isn't a two way street from various people.

As someone said the other evening to Leslie on bots, Ian I think it was. Yes the shows are edited but we can't put words into your mouth. It's still you who said those things. Editing is really irrelevant, editing hasn't put the words that I view offensive into James or Dee's mouths, that has come straight from them.

Also we see how Gary responds. I find him the better person.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 12-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:26 PM #78

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT30 View Post
I know! I prefer the macdonalds chicken legend, James to win
mary poppins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:36 PM #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
And some of the posts condone horrible behaviour and some posts direct nastiness and name calling towards Gary and say he deserves it. Don't fool yourself into thinking that isn't a two way street from various people.

As someone said the other evening to Leslie on bots, Ian I think it was. Yes the shows are edited but we can't put words into your mouth. It's still you who said those things. Editing is really irrelevant, editing hasn't put the words that I view offensive into James or Dee's mouths, that has come straight from them.

Also we see how Gary responds. I find him the better person.
Anyway If it's a gambling game then the odds against were on the outsiders, therefor the clever money would be on James, Edele , George and Dee as I think Gary was an early favourite
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:29 PM #80

Someone said the odds for James was 100/1 so bet Ł100 you would get 10k if the syndicates prosper they chose to all bet 3k worth of votes and still b 7k up wish I had placed a bet so all the ones voting to make Gary favourite in polls just allowed the syndicates better odds. Not a betting person but interesting to see if we are all making some people a lot richer tonight
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:33 PM #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Oh how the masses are so easily duped.

Pray tell me- what sort of games can they play to influence the out come of any given event or happening in the house?

Also- do tell me how the housemates in there are acting to any given situation in the house that they would act differently outside. { other than having the option to walk away}

This oh {Quote} Team Audley/ Team James - that came from Emma Willis the other night. No it's Team Right against Team Wrong.

This isn't Monoply or It's Knock About it's a game of Life and the games people play. The good and bad traits they have picked up whilst they have been on this earth are put to good use whilst they are incarcerated.

It's laughable when someone traipses out the expression "Oh he/she is playing a massive game" How? Are they using their ace card of being able to go invisible or have they snuck a cell phone in or tablet and have privy to what we are thinking and so adjusting and saying what we would like to think they want to hear?

People adjust their opinions and swap back and forth- take sides to suit their own agenda etc in the outside world. We see the exact same thing in the house. Pacts are made and broken. Friends are forged then lost.

Big Brother is the game of life. To argue that what we see isn't that person or somehow managed to project themselves into something they would never be or do on the outside world is the biggest load of bullsh!t going.

What you see is what you get.

Audley - for the most a very nice guy regular and kind
James- A nasty- vindictive- insecure and jealous- over bearing individual
Dee- Scum of the earth a bully- thief - underhand and cunning.
Edele- Sickly sweet- an image is one thing- reality another. Sly
Ricci- Steady Eddie- young and doesn't really know his own mind.
Lauren- Vacuous- self centred - a bit of a non entity- harmless
George- A set, set of ways and values all the way from Essex. Thinks he speaks for the rest of the country. Deluded little Mama's boy.
Gary- Seems a nice guy- hard to evaluate their claims of rudeness. I think we see enough of him to know that he's been ostracised and picked upon. He tried to adapt to fit in- tried to improve etc and I think in the end has thought - Fcuk you - you don't like me. I won't hate you but I will do it MY WAY. The most interesting and amusing housemate of them by a country mile. I don't think we have scratched the surface with him.

Are this lot so desperate to win ( win what?) that they would treat someone the way they are doing. As brilliant as this one was this year it will also go down as one of the most excruciatingly painful to watch at times.
what a brilliant post Delta.

You are spot on with them all - only Audley deserves a bit more than just nice and kind. He's GEORGEOUS!!!!!!! And I hope he wins.
beardedbloke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:13 PM #82

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
She'll probably win!

What come uppance can she get? She's already got a six-figure fee.

Probably get her own TV show............
She'll come to a sticky end people like her always do , give them enough rope they hang themselves
Old 12-09-2014, 07:51 PM #83

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
I'd never even heard of him!

I bet more people in the UK have heard of Dee than Gary!
I'd take your bet and give you odds of 100/1 but it's impossible to prove so it's just more rubbish being spouted. It's totally arrogant to assume that just because you have never heard of a Hollywood Legend who has a vast catalogue of blockbuster films, not many others have.

I find it highly pertinent that you knew who fat bitch thieving Truffle Pig Dee was. : shrug:
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:52 PM #84

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
She'll come to a sticky end people like her always do , give them enough rope they hang themselves
Bravo. Well put.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:56 PM #85

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary poppins View Post
you need to stop throwing your rattle out of your pram and get a grip!!
Based upon all your ridiculous views, it's you who needs to get a grip - on reality. :shrug :

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
embracing, hm, legend, shame