Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 17-01-2015, 08:09 PM #101

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

if i can see she is then she is.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 08:46 PM #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Belittled about her parenting choices
Told to her face she's thick
Told to her face she's slow
Told her family hates her

Slaughtered about her looks behind her back by a group of mean girls

Yep she's being bullied
Try watching 'Glamour Model Mum & Me' and see how Alicia doesn't even listen to her own daughter. Instead she talks over her and tries to fill her mind with trash. Good parenting, I don't think so.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 08:50 PM #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Well chocolate bars and ice cream aren't really a healthy diet for the child so infact your mother was the one in the wrong.

As adults we try to eat healthy (well I do anyway) so why not look after your child the way you would look after your own body.

Alicia is doing nothing wrong her intentions are good.
Oh please for goodness sake read the interview with Alicia in the Mirror I think of when Alicia tried to top herself with her 2 year old locked in a room with her. She was out of it and the child was alone for 13 hours. If she had died it would have scarred that child for life. That's assuming the child didn't die too.
Alicia is a selfish cow, who thinks only of herself.
Old 17-01-2015, 08:56 PM #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
I can't find the post you quoted but i'm glad you did because i'd never of seen Daniels post if you didn't.

Daniel, my mother wasn't in the wrong and i'm perfectly healthy, so you can **** off, you stupid, pathetic arsehole. That's my last words on the matter.
Hi Dollface, if you google Alicia Duvall there is an interview she gave, in the Mirror I think.
You should also check out on youtube 'Glamour Model & Me', where her very bright teenage daughter wants to go to uni and have a career, but bimbo Alicia wants her to leave school at 16, have a boob job and marry a rich man. And then she has the nerve to be offended when someone suggests she's not a good parent!!
Old 18-01-2015, 01:14 AM #105
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
Try watching 'Glamour Model Mum & Me' and see how Alicia doesn't even listen to her own daughter. Instead she talks over her and tries to fill her mind with trash. Good parenting, I don't think so.
That still doesn't excuse what's happening to her in the BB house.

"The power of one, the power of two, the power of many."

The Acolyte, the world's greatest chant of all time.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 07:57 AM #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
It could go a long way to explaining why Katy doesn't like her. Working in the media, Katy must know of Alicia's past, yet has not blabbed any of this stuff to the rest of the housemates. If she really were a bully she would have , because Alicia's parenting skills or lack of them would have shocked the others and maybe turned more of them against her. So it's to Katy's credit that she hasn't revealed all.
Old 18-01-2015, 08:10 AM #107

Yep, and credit to Katy for being gleeful at having a go at "one brain cell" Alicia, who has a history of depression and attempted suicide?
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 08:30 AM #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom_bombadil View Post
- Alicia can raise her own child however she wants to, so long as she feels she's raising the child well.
- Alicia, like any other person in the world, is entitled to air how she rears her child to whomever she feels.
- Alicia should NOT be made to feel cornered or like a bad mother because of this.
- The two girls, particularly Cami, who verbally attacked her for no reason, are a pair of sl*gs who have altered their faces and bodies specifically in a way to make themselves more appealing to men, and so should think twice before commenting on anyone elses lifestyle choices. Alicia has admittedly learned her lesson on surgery.
- Attacking someone for no reason, whether you're 'just being honest' or not, is bullying. No two ways about it. If you disagree with that, then you are no better than that evil, relentless, insensitive, inconsiderate witch, Katie Hopkins.
Agree with every word of that, well said!
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 08:38 AM #109

Quote:
Hi Dollface, if you google Alicia Duvall there is an interview she gave, in the Mirror I think.
You should also check out on youtube 'Glamour Model & Me', where her very bright teenage daughter wants to go to uni and have a career, but bimbo Alicia wants her to leave school at 16, have a boob job and marry a rich man. And then she has the nerve to be offended when someone suggests she's not a good parent!!
There is absolutely no excuse for the two tarts' treatment of Alicia regardless of her rather backward attitudes. It is pretty shameful to encourage her bright daugther to give up on uni and find a rich husband, God what century is that woman living in.

However Cami and Chloe are just the same. They are not strong, independent women as they don't want to educate themselves and pursue a worthwhile career, they want an easy life by getting themselves known via cheap glamour modelling etc and find them themselves rich husbands. The end goal of all three women is the same.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 08:59 AM #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
Maybe not but it does help explain it, I'm sure most of the HMs would have done some research and the evidence on the net about Alicia shows the type of selfish person she is (Or at least was) people only really started to have a go at her after she (Selfishly) hid food, reinforcing the view. Plus she does have a limited vocabulary and is prone to be slow in comprehension (Keith said this).

Alicia's actions have reinforced the image she has, whilst Katies actions have shown she is not one dimensional (According to the majority of HMs anyway)

I don't think Alicia is a bad person but I do think she is selfish and lacks intelligence.
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 09:04 AM #111

Quote:
It could go a long way to explaining why Katy doesn't like her. Working in the media, Katy must know of Alicia's past, yet has not blabbed any of this stuff to the rest of the housemates. If she really were a bully she would have , because Alicia's parenting skills or lack of them would have shocked the others and maybe turned more of them against her. So it's to Katy's credit that she hasn't revealed all.
Well put, Alicia had a chance to prove people wrong about her but she didn't take that chance and imho her actions speak louder than words.

1) Stealing food.
2) Lying about surgery (Not sure if this is true)
3) Lack of understanding about basic common knowledge.
4) Supporting Perez and being fooled by him (She now admits this)
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bullied, timealicia