Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 06-06-2015, 10:35 AM #1
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Default B1g br0th3r: B4ck t0 3v1l

Big Brother: Back to Evil (stylised as B1G BR0TH3R: B4CK T0 3V1L) is a brand new BB fanfiction story for TiBB that will also me entered as my NaNoWriMo story (where you write anything from 10,000 to 1,000,000 words in November).

The format will go back to when Big Brother was at its best, with head to head evictions returning, bar week 1, 6 and 8.

Nominations

Nominations have changed. Housemates must nominate 3 others in the Australian points system. One housemate gets 3 points, one housemate gets 2 and the other gets 1 point.

Eviction

The two housemates (or more on weeks 1, 6 and 8) will face the public vote and one (or 2 on specified weeks) will leave the house.

Shopping Tasks
Failure

Ration Budget. Housemates will live on leftover food and be allowed 100g of something of their own choice each, but the nominees will not have this privalige. This means everyone will get a different, 100g bag of an item.

Passing

Housemates have £50 per head. If they go over, they will be given the Ration Budget.

Last edited by Morgan.; 06-06-2015 at 10:39 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 10:40 AM #2
Adios

Adios

Idgi

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 11:02 AM #3
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

I'm writing a story as part of the fan made section.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:00 PM #4
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Launch Night: Part 1

The iconic voice of Marcus Bentley opened the show once again with his famous lines. "Please welcome your ho-" But he was cut off this time, by a more evil voice, much like Big Brothers.

"Host, Emma Willis!" It boomed through the arena, everyone applauding.

The host in question entered through the electronic eye as per usual, now decorated like a red, bloodshot eye. As she strolled down the runway, the crown showed her their banners in excitement before she started the show. "Hello and welcome to Big Brother: Back To Evil!" This was stylised as B1G BR0TH3R: B4CK T0 3V1L - as if someone had hacked it. "Tonight we're gonna give you 10 smashing new housemates and they are corkers! What about the rest you ask?" The crowd roared in excitement. "Well, the other 8 will enter a halfway house that's sure to end in disaster and one week from now, next Tuesday, 4 out of 8 will be chucked out without smelling the sweet smell of luxury in the main house." Glimpses of all 18 housemates eyes were shown on the screen. "Before we meet them all, we have to take a house tour so you know every corner inside out. Follow me ..."

As she approached the entrance way of the house, she stepped through the doorway, waving everyone goodbye. "So, this year we have had a total transformation, and the entrance is back to the Channel 4 era style, with the closed off, double staircase with the diary room underneath." She slowly made her way down the deep red staircase on the left, dusty grey walls surrounding. "Big Brother is taking no prisoners this year, it's live. Or die."

As she entered the main house it was divided into sections my smashed brick walls, only the foundations remaining. As she went over to the left again, this was a square shaped area containing the living room, a brownish colour carpet and eccentric wallpaper, the type your grandma probably has. Emma sat on the sofas which were armchairs and wood patterned, long sofas. "So, the living area isn't the most welcoming of areas but it'll make housemates feel uncomfortable and during face to face nominations they've got nowhere to run."

As she exited she entered the next section which was the dining area, the carpet the same deep red as the entrance, the dining table long and wooden with old style cotton chairs and bouquets of dead flowers, well, fake ones. Emma showed it off. "So, the dining room feels just as bad as the living area, and dinner time will be one of the most awkward of the day, with everyone looking right at each other in the eyes. Now, let's move to the kitchen ..."

The kitchen was the next section, as introduced by Emma, and the floor was tiled black and white but there were stains put their to give the sense of sinister. The work tops were wooden, and the cooker and fridge were old style. "This year the housemates will feel just like their at their Nan's for a sleepover, with the old style kitchen. The crockery and pots and pans are all stainless steel so they'll feel like their going to an insane asylum." As she looked to her right, there were two doors. She went to the left one first and entered to a bathroom.

The bathroom was a brown tiled floor and white tile pads with silver screw on the walls, all of the sinks a yellowy white and the shower frosted, fake bloodstains running down them, so when the rugs etc in the bathroom get wet, they look like they've been blood splattered. "This is like a murder scene, but the bathroom usually provides gossip so will this put them off?"

She went to the door on the right,which she also could have gone through from the main area, and found the bedroom. The floor was white and the walls like the mental asylum, white and padded. "So as you can see, this also isn't welcoming, and the double beds which look quite posh are held by chains and metal fences. And there are only double beds so housemates will have to share." She headed to the other end of the bedroom. "And I forgot, there's no make up space or hair drying, slash hair straightening, space for them to use so how will that go down?"

Emma went through the glass door to the garden. The walls were straight apart from the far corner which was curved. The walls in question are wooden, certain areas being metal bars however they're covered up on the other side. The floor was mowed AstroTurf in stripes. "So, the jail is back this year and it's right opposite me, which gives the opportunity to talk about punishment in this years house. If a housemate breaks a rule, they'll go to jail. If they tell someone who they're gonna nominate, or who they've nominated, they'll be banned from nominating that person until the end of the competition." She then moved on the centreish area of the garden, the smoking and seating area. They were white padded sofas and armchairs, a glass table in the centre. In the curved section was a small, round, hot tub style pool with red deck chairs around it. Emma pointed to this and then ran through the house to the diary room. It was a fairly dark room with metal plates fixed to the walls and the chair that everyone was waiting for was a black armchair with eyes poking out of it. Emma sat and waited for a reply from Big Brother.

"Hello Emma." BB welcomed, unlike the house.

Emma chuckled. "Hello Big Brother. You know what we're missing here? Housemates. Let's meet Housemate number 1 shall we?"

The screen cut to black and the VT played. Someone was sat in a room, but you couldn't see them it was that dark. A spotlight flickered on and they were seen, sat in some sort of evil mastermind chair. "Hey, my name's Will Holme, I'm 24 years of age and I am currently unemployed." He smiled. Will was of Manchester origin, a chubby sort of face and shave 2 haircut all over. He was fairly muscly, but not a total gym junkie. "I would see myself as a strategist, and I don't mess around. I'm not going in to make friends, I'm going in to play the game and win the 150K, there again they all say that so I probably will make friends, but not for life." He chuckled, a smirk on his face. "I'm unemployed and a high school dropout but not because I'm dumb. I was top of the class but school isn't for me, maybe it's just authority I struggle with." The VT fizzled out, with the background noise of the crowd.

The crowd were booing and Emma had returned to the catwalk. She was too the side, as like old times, she wouldn't talk to them as they entered, just narrate. "It's Will." They electronic eye blinked open and he paced down, past the cameras, and then up the stairs. "Will once punched a teacher which led to his expulsion. Will has packed no coats because he thinks they'll overshadow his personality. Will has never drunk champagne but says their is a first time for everything in the Big Brother house."

As Will entered the most famous house in Britain, which is a bit of an overstatement now, he walked slowly around, out of breath like most other entrances.

Emma was then shown on the screen. "So Will looks a bit lonely in there, don't you think? Shall we give him someone to buddy up with? It's housemate number two.

The start of the VT was the same as Will's, and as the light flickered, another guy was revealed, this one with a thinner face and a total muscled body, a few samurai type tattoos on his arms, he had deep blue eyes and a cheeky smile, his hair styled into a fairly large quiff, much like Only the Young band member Charlie George. "Hey, my names Kevyn, I am 20 and I'm a club promoter." He said in his chilled, Coventry accent. "People know me as a ladies man, due to the fact I get my shirt off a lot and pull any fit bird I like." The camera went static but returned. "Sorry, sorry I may seem like a ignorant sorta guy but I treat girls with respect and don't do anything without their consent." He laughed. "I could see myself being disliked but I'm a down to earth, bubbly guy up for a laugh." The crowds reaction was then played over the ending.

The crowd gave mixed reactions to Kevyn but he strolled down the runway giving the odd cheeky wave, accompanied by Emma's narration. "Kevyn has never had a long term girlfriend because he doesn't understand girls, he hopes this will be a learning curve. Kevyn will only share a bed with a girl, and if there aren't any then he needs a single bed. If Kevyn had to choose between his mother and his girlfriend, he'd choose his girlfriend."

Kevyn hurried down the stairs and into the main area where he saw Will, and they shook hands. "How are you doing?" Kevyn asked.

Will smiled. "Fine thanks. Champagne?"

"Why not."

Emma then returned to the catwalk to introduce the first ad break. "So, what a good bunch already. So far, we've met Will, and Kevyn." Their portraits appeared on the screens. "After the break we meet our first 3 halfway housemates and some eye candy for the lads in there. See you in 4."
Old 06-06-2015, 04:16 PM #5
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

not here 4 you attracting those ukip stans with an australian-style points system

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 04:50 PM #6
folklore

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

They would never mention Channel 4.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:02 PM #7
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

I know, but I'm just imagining my own series.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:31 PM #8
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

i like how you've blatantly stolen the title from the fan design underneath this thread in the subforum 4nd wr0t3 i7 l1ke 7h15
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:03 AM #9
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

I was aware of the title from a couple of days ago, but I've been planning this series and the housemates for a few months now and knew someone would pick up on it. If the owner of that design wants me to change it, then I will.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:10 PM #10
Adios

Adios

I still don't get the point of this

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”

Last edited by Glenn.; 07-06-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:52 PM #11
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Can someone delete this please. I'm not gonna even bother explaining what it's about.

(Sorry if it sounds rude, but I've done this on other types of forums before and they get it.)
Old 09-06-2015, 02:01 AM #12

I get it; It's fan fiction. Don't let other people's rude remarks get you down, honestly.
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evil, fanfiction, storyepisode