Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 23-06-2015, 11:17 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
They are a two-headed monster but I honestly feel that Helen just looks bored of Marc now.
I bet she can't wait to get out of there & collect her fee.
I would not be the least bit surprised if next week Marc is up for eviction & BB change it to Vote To Save as they know Marc has a better chance of staying then.
Marc has totally overshadowed any normal conversations or tasks for me.
I used to love watching BB but now I find myself just rolling my eyes at them placing such an immature prick in there like Marc.
They only show conversations that involve Marc or about him. When Danny and Nick were having a laugh on a recent hl, it only got shown imo as Marc was there. Otherwise, it would never see the light of day.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 11:20 AM #52

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
They only show conversations that involve Marc or about him. When Danny and Nick were having a laugh on a recent hl, it only got shown imo as Marc was there. Otherwise, it would never see the light of day.
Remember the live feed in the afternoons ?.
They were the best bits of BB.
Just listening to the HM's have normal conversations about their lives.
I'm a celebrity still shows the normal things but BB just want arguments or sex.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 11:27 AM #53

LiamBB, not bashing Helen here. Merely pointing on last nights hl show was the first time she didn't look enamoured with him. She was at her happiest Nick poem with Harry. When Marc taunted Sam fat, Helen was surprisingly not joining in, in fact she looked a bit shocked. Helen was a cow last year butbin her head all her attacks were justified. Marc attacked Sam for no reason other than she had a mind of her own when nominating Harry. Even Helen knows this.

When Marc bantered her "you're not as intelligent as I thought", I was expecting her to laugh and jokingly smack him with the towel. When he disrupted her on sun lounger she looked a tad irritated but gritting her teeth to keep on page. I also think, having spent time with Harry, she likes her more than she can admit as Helen isn't the type to want to be seen changing her mind.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 02:24 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
all this talk of bullies is just silly. Both Marc and Helen say things to wind people up. They do it such that if the person retaliates, they lose control and make fools of themselves. The others need to learn to deal with it better.
Look up the definition of a bully in a dictionary, you will find it describes Marc and his type of personality to a tee!
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
goading, insulting, making, marc, people, prodding, remark