Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2015, 04:53 PM #1
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Default My friend treats me like crap

Okay, first of all I have something to admit to everyone my name isn't Lucia my name is Daniel and I'm 15. I lied about my name and age before coming on tot the forum as I wanted to keep my identity a secret from a member who isbt on here anymore and I thought I would be either judged for my age on the forum or I wouldn't be allowed on it even. I've wanted to get this off my chest for ages and ages but I thought everyone would think of me as a complete tool.

Basically, I have another problem also I'm in Year 10 at school and my friend who I've been friends with since I was like nine has begun to treat me like crap. She's basically just a bit of a bitch to me. She's begun to try to embarrass me in front of people and try to get people to turn against me because she's lying that I'd dint say something to her which I did! I've overheard her three times now talking about me to people and calling me she doesn't only do it behind my back me but also to my face. She told me I was a vile person the other day because I dared to stand up to this girl in form and this girl who I stood up to suffers from panic attacks but she treats everyone like **** so basically she had a panic attack and my friend keeps bringing it up to people to make me look like I'm a bully. She's called me loads of names like an uneducated ****er even though I get A*'s in most of my subjects and she gets C's. She constantly tells me to stop talking whenever I speak and calls me annoying when I do speak and the other week she brought up my dog who passed away two years ago and made a joke about him and it made me cry and then she called me oversensitive.

I don't want to go to a teacher or my mum about it because I feel I sound childish and I should be standing up for myself but I'm literally crying a lot because of this girl and my friends are telling me I should say something but I just feel I will sound pathetic. Can somebody offer me some advice on what to do?
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
crap, friend, treats