Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 25-10-2015, 08:48 AM #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Nobody gets special treatment, no one gets targeted, it's impossible for a mod to be biased, the other mods wouldn't stand for it. If you're getting a lot of infractions then you should try not breaking the rules. You get treated exactly the same as everyone else, Alex.
maybe that's true dizzy. but i definitely feel like some mods like me better than others. and if we could see who gave the infractions maybe that would prove your point. transparency of the infraction system i think would be better for everyone, mods and members.
Old 25-10-2015, 08:51 AM #2

We find the 'TiBB Staff' infraction system to work better for the forum.

Vicky and Ben were actually harassed to the point of stalking in the past because a member knew they had given them an infraction. That's how serious some people take things.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 08:55 AM #3
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
maybe that's true dizzy. but i definitely feel like some mods like me better than others. and if we could see who gave the infractions maybe that would prove your point. transparency of the infraction system i think would be better for everyone, mods and members.
Except people just use it to abuse mods and not take responsibilities for their actions. You already think that we're biased and that none of your infractions are deserved, you'd just accuse all the mods of bias if you could see that all the mods infract you equally.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 08:58 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Except people just use it to abuse mods and not take responsibilities for their actions. You already think that we're biased and that none of your infractions are deserved, you'd just accuse all the mods of bias if you could see that all the mods infract you equally.
no, i said i think 75% of the time i know i deserve it, cause i'm usually drunk and bored and i totally know when i deserve a ban. but sometimes it's like an oversensitive religious person, or a person who just does;t like me who is just looking for any excuse. I'm not saying 've never deserved an infraction, i'm just saying if it's transparent i wouldn't have to be worried about those 25% of the time ones that don't make any sense to me. without the forum we used to have i can't even get an explanation anymore.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
change, infractions, make, posts