Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2015, 08:00 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
I'm always highly suspicious of conspiracies but when I saw all those reporters rifling through evidence, it immediately rang some alarm bells. The police hadn't cordoned off the building and left behind loads of evidence, including a quaran and ID cards for the press to photograph. The press officers were saying they'd never known anything like it. It also turns out that the building where the shooting took place was regularly being used for terrorist shooter drills. Witnesses initially said that 3 armed white men dressed in military uniform were shooting randomly at people.

The gun lobbyists are suggesting this was a government staged event and although I'd hate to think this was the case, there's something not right about this whole thing.
Just WHAT is NOT RIGHT Red?

You are not SERIOUSLY implying that these two Islamic Terrorist bastards were innocent and that the US Government 'planted' all the internet evidence and 'contact' with terrorist groups' well in advance, then had all these innocent civilians killed just to show Jihadist killers in a 'bad light'?

What did they do to Mr and Mrs El Fukco - Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and his wife Tashfeen Malik? Abduct them at gunpoint, dress them up in combat gear and superglue assault rifles to their hands, then drive them to the scene of crime whilst others planted pipe bombs and ammo and other incriminating evidence at their home?

Then perhaps the US Government paid ISIS millions of dollars to claim these two barbarians as their own ?

Something NOT RIGHT - what a load of crap.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 06-12-2015 at 08:01 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
california, mass, multiple, shooting, victims