Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 13-02-2016, 02:16 PM #26
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
All organised religions have been used to justify violence in the past, to pick out one and hate them and not all of them is utter foolishness.

Look at America, there's more incidents of terrorism involving Christianity on a yearly basis than there are Islamic incidents. People will always use religion to justify their unjustifiable actions, regardless of creed.
well said, i couldn't add more to this
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 02:18 PM #27

Quote:
All organised religions have been used to justify violence in the past, to pick out one and hate them and not all of them is utter foolishness.

Look at America, there's more incidents of terrorism involving Christianity on a yearly basis than there are Islamic incidents. People will always use religion to justify their unjustifiable actions, regardless of creed.
WTF are you talking about? please list the number of terrorist attacks by christians in America(which i assume you consider a christian country) compared to the number of terrorists attacks by muslims in the muslim world... let's compare like to like...

or we could compare the number of murders of muslims in America, versus the number of christians and gays murdered in the muslim world...

no matter how you slice it, the muslims kill THOUSANDS more... so i don't understand your point...

Please show us the statistics to back up your claim Dezzy, because i've never heard someone make such an outrageous claim before.

Are you actually suggesting that american christians are as violent and hateful and ignorant and just plain EVIL as muslims in muslim countries??? REALY?

You are very misguided and ignorant of the facts if you believe that.

Last edited by lostalex; 13-02-2016 at 02:24 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 02:21 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
They all deserve prison sentences and so does her mum by the sound of it.

This gives a much clearer picture of what unfolded and who got what sentence and why
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ghley-teenager

Thanks DR
I will add that link to my first post
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 02:22 PM #29
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
WTF are you talking about? please list the number of terrorist attacks by christians in America(which i assume you consider a christian country) compared to the number of terrorists attacks by muslims in the muslim world... let's compare like to like...

or we could compare the number of murders of muslims in Amrica, versus the number of christians murdered in the muslim world...

no matter how you slice it, the muslims kill THOUSANDS more... so i don't understand your point...

Please show us the statistics to back up your claim Dizzy, because i;ve never heard someone make such an outrageous claim before.

Are you actually suggesting that american christians are as violent and hateful and ignorant and just plain EVIL as muslims in muslim countries??? REALY?

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 02:32 PM #30
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:

Go in the "Why are Gods invisible" thread you'll see I also call Christianity a death cult.

But it's nice of you to only label these as "Animals" that's easy to do, you'd really like to call them more but your a coward.

Not so cowardly when it comes to Western White men, you don't have any hesitation labelling them racists, bigots, homophobes, Sexists and anything else you can get away with calling them.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 03:15 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannashag View Post
Go in the "Why are Gods invisible" thread you'll see I also call Christianity a death cult.

But it's nice of you to only label these as "Animals" that's easy to do, you'd really like to call them more but your a coward.

Not so cowardly when it comes to Western White men, you don't have any hesitation labelling them racists, bigots, homophobes, Sexists and anything else you can get away with calling them.
You have quite the victim complex.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 03:42 PM #32
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):

Quote:

or we could compare the number of murders of muslims in America, versus the number of christians and gays murdered in the muslim world...

Please show us the statistics to back up your claim Dezzy, because i've never heard someone make such an outrageous claim before.

I cant believe i am saying this but actually i agree with you on this one.

I have no respect for the muslim society for making my and other gay peoples life hell. If they didnt thrust their religion -also other religions are guilty for some degree - upon us then world would be more peaceful
Old 13-02-2016, 03:57 PM #33
Banned

Banned

Quote:

I've got statistics on my side, sweetheart.

Over the past 30 or so years, only 7% of attacks classified as terrorism by the FBI themselves have been comitted by Islamic terrorists. Since 9/11 less than 1 percent of violent deaths in America have been as a result of Islamic terrorism. The vast majority of terrorism in America is committed by extreme political groups and for some reason, latin groups although I'm not sure what the story is there.

As an American, you're more likely to die in a terror attack committed by a psychotic white teenager who has brought a gun to school or a public place than you are from an attack orchestrated by a Muslim of Arabic descent. Attacks on places like abortion clinics from Christian extremists is more common in America than Islamic terror attacks.

It's near enough the same story in Europe, even with the recent attacks in France you're still more likely to die to a terror attack orchestrated from a European entity than a Muslim one.
Old 13-02-2016, 05:11 PM #34
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
There has been child abuse rings exposed in the past involving white people so I don't understand your argument?
reporting things in such a way that causes a lot of hate like from Melihv. When Christians criminals like KKK or just criminals in general claim to do things in the name of Christianity we don't blame all Christians. Muslims should be granted the same.
Old 13-02-2016, 05:14 PM #35
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
reporting things in such a way that causes a lot of hate like from Melihv. When Christians criminals like KKK or just criminals in general claim to do things in the name of Christianity we don't blame all Christians. Muslims should be granted the same.
Almost like blaming all white people for racism, huh?
Old 13-02-2016, 05:19 PM #36
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):

Quote:
To be fair i live in an islamic country so for me to judge muslim culture/quran is like an atheist judging christianity in a christian country
Old 13-02-2016, 05:30 PM #37

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninastar View Post
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 05:42 PM #38
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninastar View Post
Did I blame all white people? But certainly this is most white peoples come back when racism is mentioned. They like to ridicule those that claim it exists or don't like to acknowledge the fact that they are still benefiting from the past actions. "The new form of racism is denying racism exists"
Old 13-02-2016, 05:49 PM #39
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Ah well while there is pitchfork waving for this group let's ignore the fact this kind of exploitation and abuse has been happening for decades, longer.
Anyone read 'Dark Heart' by Nick Davies? it explains how this has been established and tolerated generation after generation.
Isn't the latest advice that rape victims not be believed? That's going to encourage young girls to expose abusers isn't it? :/
Old 13-02-2016, 06:15 PM #40
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Btw, unrelated, Arista. Why didn't you create a thread about the US cop that just got 268 yrs for targeting black women to rape? You don't care about black queens.
Old 13-02-2016, 06:18 PM #41
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Btw, unrelated, Arista. Why didn't you create a thread about the US cop that just got 268 yrs for targeting black women to rape? You don't care about black queens.
Why dont you make it? I dont even think it made news in the UK

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 06:23 PM #42
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Why dont you make it? I dont even think it made news in the UK
Of course it didn't. Didn't even make it on US main news. People know about it through twitter which is a damn shame. If a cop did that to numerous white girls it would be over the news. He even abused a grandma

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 13-02-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 09:07 AM #43

Quote:
I've got statistics on my side, sweetheart.

Over the past 30 or so years, only 7% of attacks classified as terrorism by the FBI themselves have been comitted by Islamic terrorists. Since 9/11 less than 1 percent of violent deaths in America have been as a result of Islamic terrorism. The vast majority of terrorism in America is committed by extreme political groups and for some reason, latin groups although I'm not sure what the story is there.

As an American, you're more likely to die in a terror attack committed by a psychotic white teenager who has brought a gun to school or a public place than you are from an attack orchestrated by a Muslim of Arabic descent. Attacks on places like abortion clinics from Christian extremists is more common in America than Islamic terror attacks.

It's near enough the same story in Europe, even with the recent attacks in France you're still more likely to die to a terror attack orchestrated from a European entity than a Muslim one.
You are not comparing like to like, you are talking about IN AMERICA... first of all muslims are only 1% of the US population, but they are responsible for 7% of the terrorist deaths? what does that tell you?

but i don't understand why you are only talking about America? i'm talking about GLOBALLY. Why are you pretending like the muslim majority countries don't exist, and why aren't you including those countries in your opinion??

and calling a lone gunman teenager a "terrorist" is ridiculous... there are not a billion white teenagers who all go to the same mosque and congregate every week. they are individuals, they can;t be lumped together at all. but people who self identify as part of an organization certainly can be lumped together, it's their culture, their texts, their religion, their ideology that links them all together.

comparing muslim terrorists to teens with mental health problems and a hormonal imbalance is not the same at all.

Last edited by lostalex; 14-02-2016 at 09:11 AM.
Old 14-02-2016, 09:21 AM #44

Quote:

I have not had time,
I do care about that story.
You should do a thread on it
with proper links.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 10:22 AM #45
Banned

Banned

Quote:
You are not comparing like to like, you are talking about IN AMERICA... first of all muslims are only 1% of the US population, but they are responsible for 7% of the terrorist deaths? what does that tell you?

but i don't understand why you are only talking about America? i'm talking about GLOBALLY. Why are you pretending like the muslim majority countries don't exist, and why aren't you including those countries in your opinion??

and calling a lone gunman teenager a "terrorist" is ridiculous... there are not a billion white teenagers who all go to the same mosque and congregate every week. they are individuals, they can;t be lumped together at all. but people who self identify as part of an organization certainly can be lumped together, it's their culture, their texts, their religion, their ideology that links them all together.

comparing muslim terrorists to teens with mental health problems and a hormonal imbalance is not the same at all.
The reaching is real.

I don't think it needed to be said, I already said in my post that most terror attacks in America are committed by Americans just like most terror attacks in Europe are committed by Europeans. It's only common sense that most terror attacks in a Muslim country will be committed by Muslims. Do try to keep up and don't rely on stating the blindingly obvious as an argument, Alex.

You are the EMBODIMENT of White Privilege. If someone with dark skin plans to set off a bomb or shoot up a place then they are a terrorist but if it's a white person then they're obviously suffering from some deep seated mental issues and they're just tragically misunderstood! It's not terrorism if the perpatrator's white! Terrorism is not something that's reserved for religion, anyone that seeks to spread terror and death is a terrorist, a lone gunman that wants to shoot up a school is as much of a terrorist as a Christian terrorist that bombs an abortion clinic or an Islamic terrorist that shoots up a place.

Also, surely anyone that wants to commit mass murder is surely not right in the head, mental issues are not only reserved for white people nor is it an excuse or justification for mass murder, it's rather sickening that you are basically defending these mass murderers because they are white.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:08 AM #46

Quote:
The reaching is real.

I don't think it needed to be said, I already said in my post that most terror attacks in America are committed by Americans just like most terror attacks in Europe are committed by Europeans. It's only common sense that most terror attacks in a Muslim country will be committed by Muslims. Do try to keep up and don't rely on stating the blindingly obvious as an argument, Alex.

You are the EMBODIMENT of White Privilege. If someone with dark skin plans to set off a bomb or shoot up a place then they are a terrorist but if it's a white person then they're obviously suffering from some deep seated mental issues and they're just tragically misunderstood! It's not terrorism if the perpatrator's white! Terrorism is not something that's reserved for religion, anyone that seeks to spread terror and death is a terrorist, a lone gunman that wants to shoot up a school is as much of a terrorist as a Christian terrorist that bombs an abortion clinic or an Islamic terrorist that shoots up a place.

Also, surely anyone that wants to commit mass murder is surely not right in the head, mental issues are not only reserved for white people nor is it an excuse or justification for mass murder, it's rather sickening that you are basically defending these mass murderers because they are white.
White privilege? i'm a gay man, i don't even have equal rights under the law in my own country, but you tell me i am privileged?? LOL! sorry that story doesn't fly... try again.

LMAO @ me having privilege!

You need to stop getting your facts from Facebook dahlink!

Last edited by lostalex; 14-02-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:28 AM #47

Quote:
the difference is the USA has dealt with the KKK, as a majority christian country, the USA dealt with the KKK and they are a weak little group that has been reduced to a few people writing emails in their basements. they have been defeated. when are the muslims going to defeat the extremists in their religion in all muslim countries???

Why did American christians defeat the KKK but muslims claim they can't do anything about their own extremists???

Last edited by lostalex; 14-02-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:38 AM #48
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

It's not just the Muslim religion that allows some factions to treat women as lesser beings, and especially white women; it's the Pakistani culture that allows it. Sadly some people done realise that when they're in another country, not every part of their home culture is welcomed. We had Libyan troops here for training who were also Muslim, first night out they raped and sexually assaulted. While indigenous Britons of all colours do rape and sexually assault, they don't all believe it's their right.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 12:27 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
It's not just the Muslim religion that allows some factions to treat women as lesser beings, and especially white women; it's the Pakistani culture that allows it. Sadly some people done realise that when they're in another country, not every part of their home culture is welcomed. We had Libyan troops here for training who were also Muslim, first night out they raped and sexually assaulted. While indigenous Britons of all colours do rape and sexually assault, they don't all believe it's their right.
it's not just about having a culture that doesn't rape. it's about having a culture where most men would DEFEND women and risk their own lives to protect women if they saw a woman being abused.
Old 14-02-2016, 01:11 PM #50
Banned

Banned

Quote:
White privilege? i'm a gay man, i don't even have equal rights under the law in my own country, but you tell me i am privileged?? LOL! sorry that story doesn't fly... try again.

LMAO @ me having privilege!

You need to stop getting your facts from Facebook dahlink!
Your sexuality has nothing to do with this, this is a race issue and it's about the fact that you basically think that white people cannot be considered terrorists even if they engage in terrorist acts.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
12, 13yearold, girl, jailed, men, origin, pakistani, raping, white