Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 16-02-2016, 01:32 PM #26
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

How did they go from we will see how things go to moving in together?

And now talking marriage?

And was that leaked tape really from a live feed?

Does Jeremy even work?

What is going on?

I can see why people think it's for the money.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 06:54 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Everyone knew they'd do this. They're so desperate.
Spoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 02:13 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
At least these two are talking about fresh and current situations....unlike others from this years BB like Tiffany and Judi James who are today selling stories predicting the couples future and reflecting on the couples time in the house ...how sad are they ? That they have nothing to say about their own lives since the show ended and instead are clinging onto the shadow of Jeremy and Steph in a desperate attempt to stay in the spotlight. ....now THAT is an example of cashing in if ever I saw one

I agree and I've just posted on Jez's f/b what I think about that too. I also see Marc O'Neill is now doing the same, Just annoys me. How can marc say she doesn't seem nice and Steph's going to cheat on him etc. Then you have Tiffany saying that Jez doesn't want to settle down etc.. pffffff. Wish people would get a life of their own. Feel sorry for people like this cashing in, just cos they never had the press etc after them like Steph and Jez.

I genuinely feel sorry for them both.
magic140 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 08:16 AM #29
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
No I'm pretty sure 99% of the Forum said they would milk them mag deals
The forum did indeed have that view Niamh.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 11:06 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
The forum did indeed have that view Niamh.
I don't get it, can someone explain, why mag deals are suddenly the big bad wolf ?
I thought the whole premise of the show was to launch, relaunch or restart the profiles of the people on it.

Doing mag deals doesn't prove a relationship is fake..... Posh and Becks were in every magazine going when they first got together and they've now been married for 17 years and have 4 kids.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 11:11 AM #31
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't get it, can someone explain, why mag deals are suddenly the big bad wolf ?
I thought the whole premise of the show was to launch, relaunch or restart the profiles of the people on it.

Doing mag deals doesn't prove a relationship is fake..... Posh and Becks were in every magazine going when they first got together and they've now been married for 17 years and have 4 kids.
because they're the motivation for people to "couple up" in there hence why people are pretty cynical of relationships that form in the house......I would have thought that's pretty obvious

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 11:26 AM #32

I think the reason 99% of people are so happy about the mag deals is because they can finally say they got something right ....even though mag deals and TV appearances could have been predicted for each and every housemate in there...and, for sure, most have cashed in on them...the main difference is that Jeremy and Steph had the most success with it ....and that pisses the others off.
But people feeling self gratified that they are right are not very reliable because they are often the same people who were wrong so often before.

Steph will dump Jeremy as soon as she leaves....wrong
Steph will run back to her boyfriend as soon as she leaves ....wrong
Steph and her BF had a plan all along and will sell their story after the show....wrong
Steph will be evicted ( every week ) ....wrong
Steph will def be evicted before Gemma....wrong
Steph will def be evicted before Tiffany....wrong
Steph will def not make the final....wrong
Steph will def not be the last girl standing....wrong
Jeremy has already cheated on Steph...wrong
Jeremy and Steph have already split ...wrong

Predicting mag deals for housemates when they leave the house is really not a revelation...but I am happy that for once people finally got something right at last
Old 17-02-2016, 11:28 AM #33
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think the reason 99% of people are so happy about the mag deals is because they can finally say they got something right ....even though mag deals and TV appearances could have been predicted for each and every housemate in there...and, for sure, most have cashed in on them...the main difference is that Jeremy and Steph had the most success with it ....and that pisses the others off.
But people feeling self gratified that they are right are not very reliable because they are often the same people who were wrong so often before.

Steph will dump Jeremy as soon as she leaves....wrong
Steph will run back to her boyfriend as soon as she leaves ....wrong
Steph and her BF had a plan all along and will sell their story after the show....wrong
Steph will be evicted ( every week ) ....wrong
Steph will def be evicted before Gemma....wrong
Steph will def be evicted before Tiffany....wrong
Steph will def not make the final....wrong
Steph will def not be the last girl standing....wrong
Jeremy has already cheated on Steph...wrong
Jeremy and Steph have already split ...wrong

Predicting mag deals for housemates when they leave the house is really not a revelation...but I am happy that for once people finally got something right at last
Yes of course they did.........because couples always do..........that's the whole reason people are cynical about showmances

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 17-02-2016, 11:46 AM #34

Quote:
because they're the motivation for people to "couple up" in there hence why people are pretty cynical of relationships that form in the house......I would have thought that's pretty obvious
What I think is pretty obvious is that they would do publicity after the show because that is exactly what every X housemate does.
What I think is not obvious is the idea that just because they've appeared in magazines that automatically proves they are liars and that their relationship is fake.
I doubt very much that Steph went in there to start a relationship when she was already in one when she entered the house and told everyone about it.
I also don't see why there are no threads pouring scorn on Tiffany or Megan or Daniela or any of the others for doing the exact same thing.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:47 AM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What I think is pretty obvious is that they would do publicity after the show because that is exactly what every X housemate does.
What I think is not obvious is the idea that just because they've appeared in magazines that automatically proves they are liars and that their relationship is fake.
I doubt very much that Steph went in there to start a relationship when she was already in one when she entered the house and told everyone about it.
I also don't see why there are no threads pouring scorn on Tiffany or Megan or Daniela or any of the others for doing the exact same thing.
Honestly, I don't even care enough about them two to get into another argument about it

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 17-02-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:52 AM #36

Seems that a lot of people had a problem with Jeremy and Stephs fake relationship and now that its looking like it could actually be real the same people have a problem with Jeremy and Stephs success....in some people's eyes Jeremy and Steph can't win whatever they do....luckily they've already won each other and already pretty much won this years show...that's why they are on the front of every magazine instead of Scotty T and Tiffany and Gemma

Last edited by hot2go; 17-02-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 17-02-2016, 08:12 PM #37

Quote:
Seems that a lot of people had a problem with Jeremy and Stephs fake relationship and now that its looking like it could actually be real the same people have a problem with Jeremy and Stephs success....in some people's eyes Jeremy and Steph can't win whatever they do....luckily they've already won each other and already pretty much won this years show...that's why they are on the front of every magazine instead of Scotty T and Tiffany and Gemma

If it's still going strong in 6 months I will eat my hat. You can excuse people for making a quick buck...but these people think they can fool people into believing their relationship is real just to make some money.... I hate FAKE...and these two are fake. It makes me sick to think these people act out a relationship to make money out of stupid people who fall for it time and time again.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 08:16 PM #38

Quote:

It doesn't look like it's real at all....it's all play acting to make money.

Like I said..if they are still together in 4 months I will eat my hat. However I can bet you in four months time we will be at the 'he/she cheated on me stage
Old 17-02-2016, 09:55 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
It doesn't look like it's real at all....it's all play acting to make money.

Like I said..if they are still together in 4 months I will eat my hat. However I can bet you in four months time we will be at the 'he/she cheated on me stage
I just go on what happens and not on predictions ... There's been lots of predictions about this pair yet so far those predictions have been wrong ... But I suppose if people predict negative things often enough then eventually one time they will have the lucky card and be right.... Interesting though how the time of the big smash keeps being stretched further and further ... People originally gave it till the end of the show, then a week, then two weeks, then a month.... Now it's four months and six months
Old 17-02-2016, 09:57 PM #40
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Yes of course they did.........because couples always do..........that's the whole reason people are cynical about showmances
Yup...

Quote:
Going straight for mag deals doesn't prove its real. Quite the opposite infact

Having said that I do actually think their attraction is real, though more so for her than him.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 10:03 PM #41

If people put a time limit on their predictions maybe they should either admit that they were mistaken once that predicted date has passed or they should have chosen a longer time so span than only days or weeks in the first place ... Cause otherwise it diminishes the chance to say their prediction was right.
Old 17-02-2016, 10:29 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Yup...

Going straight for mag deals doesn't prove its real. Quite the opposite infact

Having said that I do actually think their attraction is real, though more so for her than him.
I agree, I said already that going for mag deals is a very wise and lucrative thing to do and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wouldn't turn down the chance to make a fortune so easily either...
Going for mag deals doesn't prove their relationship is real, it also doesn't prove its not real either... It just proves that Jeremy and Steph are the real success story of this years BB and they are doing exactly what the others wished they had the chance to do but can't because it's not being offered to them.
The thing that so far seems to prove how real their relationship is the obvious attraction they have for each other ... Turning down loads of money that's being hurled their way would be stupid and wouldn't change people's resentment towards them anyway.
Anyone who says they wouldn't do the same in their position would be lying to themselves...
The house they are looking for they will probably own by the end of the year, what is stupid or wrong about that ?
Old 17-02-2016, 10:58 PM #43
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc
User banned

Favourites (more):

How bitter this forum can be? It's almost two weeks since CBB ended. Still, there are so much BS about Stephanie going on. Well, i'm glad that Tiffany was booted out before Steph
MojoNixon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 09:52 PM #44

Quote:
I just go on what happens and not on predictions ... There's been lots of predictions about this pair yet so far those predictions have been wrong ... But I suppose if people predict negative things often enough then eventually one time they will have the lucky card and be right.... Interesting though how the time of the big smash keeps being stretched further and further ... People originally gave it till the end of the show, then a week, then two weeks, then a month.... Now it's four months and six months

If you are stupid enough to think that they are truly a couple then more fool you....it's them that are fooling us. OK magazine will feature them to try and sell their magazine.
As many of us have said...once they have squeezed the life out of their fake relationship..with the break up being the last of their 'storyline'...that will be the end.
It's all so transparent...these two will keep it going until they have squeezed the mags dry.
They obviously haven't got any modelling offers or acting offers otherwise we would be hearing about that....there fake storyline is all they have.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:27 PM #45
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
If you are stupid enough to think that they are truly a couple then more fool you....it's them that are fooling us. OK magazine will feature them to try and sell their magazine.
As many of us have said...once they have squeezed the life out of their fake relationship..with the break up being the last of their 'storyline'...that will be the end.
It's all so transparent...these two will keep it going until they have squeezed the mags dry.
They obviously haven't got any modelling offers or acting offers otherwise we would be hearing about that....there fake storyline is all they have.
You calling someone stupid? Ok...

Last edited by MojoNixon; 18-02-2016 at 10:28 PM.
MojoNixon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 01:47 AM #46
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

... some people would argue celebrity relationships aren't anything remotely like real relationships at all. It's a whole lotta I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine.... people actively trying to become more famous are incredibly obsessed with public appearance so not a very good foundation for unconditional love.

I wish them the best, whatever kind of relationship it is. Real or not.
Old 19-02-2016, 02:08 AM #47
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Ha

"Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell look loved-up as they go shopping for RINGS"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...l-look-7396154
Old 19-02-2016, 09:08 AM #48
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Ha

"Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell look loved-up as they go shopping for RINGS"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...l-look-7396154

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 19-02-2016, 09:11 AM #49

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Good idea, a z list divorce will probably get them more cover space than a z list break up.

Last edited by RichardG; 19-02-2016 at 09:12 AM.
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 02:00 AM #50
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Oh phew... great to know that was clarified...

"'A day without you feels like a year': CBB's Stephanie Davis gushes over 'the one' Jeremy McConnell as he treats her to a dazzling diamond ring"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mond-ring.html

Am I the only one who finds this kind of flashy gift giving tacky? It wouldn't be so bad if they were together more than a minute. At least let the dust settle so you can actually attach some meaning to it whereas otherwise it is just avarice.

Last edited by Maru; 20-02-2016 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Fixed formatting

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cover, jeremy, magazine, stephanie