Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-02-2016, 05:45 PM #1
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Exclamation A guide to Big Brother Canada [UPDATED FOR BBCAN6]

How does Big Brother Canada work?

Big Brother Canada is a hybrid of both the US format of Big Brother and the format that the rest of the world follows. A guide as to how the US format works can be found here. However, whilst BBUSA typically shies away from any public influence, BBCAN will occasionally involve the public in the larger twists that come into the game. For example, Canada could be made HoH for one week - meaning that the public gets to make all of the decisions bar the eviction. Another twist could be Canada deciding who the Have and Have Nots for the week. It's a mixed bag that adds a new dynamic to the US format.

Who are the Houseguests this time round?

You can view all the Canadian Houseguests and their profiles here.

Where are the house pictures?

You can view the BBCAN6 house pictures here.

How can I watch the show live?

You can watch the show live via a streaming site. These can vary as to which are taken down and which are still active - you can find some sites below:

http://videobrother.net/
http://bmx-tv.net/

If you have an iPhone/iPad, you can screen mirror these sites via an Apple TV, or by installing the AirReciever app for only £2.00 on your Fire TV/Chromecast. This will also work if catching up on episodes/watching Live Feeds via a VPN on the official website (see instructions below).

When are the shows on?

You can see what time the show is on and discuss the episodes here.

What if I can't watch the show live - how can I catch up?

VideoBrother or BMX typically upload the episodes after they’ve aired, though you can also try searching YouTube the next day to find the episodes. Alternatively you can watch the episodes via the official website with a VPN (see instructions below).

Where can I find/watch the Live Feeds?

Easy, just go to the Big Brother Canada website: http://bigbrothercanada.ca/ and click on the "Live Feeds" tab. The feeds are FREE - though they may be blacked out at times (this is because the producers will want to save some parts for the main show or because the Houseguests are discussing some issues that production would like to avoid being broadcast).

The best way to watch the feeds on a laptop/computer is via Liquid8d’s BBViewer, which includes bookmarks to key moments on the feeds. Find instructions on where to get it here.

If you’re watching via a mobile/tablet, you can access the feeds via the official website, though you will need to have a Canadian VPN installed to bypass the geoblock. HideMyAss is the most recommended for security and reliability, though you will have to pay for a subscription. Alternatively you can install TouchVPN for free, though it’s not as reliable.

What if I miss something on the feeds - how can I find out what's happened?

OnlineBigBrother's got you covered - they regularly recap the day's feed action in a write-up and have all the latest clips. Alternatively, you can follow @_BBCanada or @Hamsterwatch on Twitter for the latest quotes/screen grabs.

(If I've missed anything out, please suggest below and I'll include it here).

Spoiler:

Last edited by zakman440; 09-03-2018 at 12:27 PM.
zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, feeds, guide, links, live, stream or catchup, view, watch