Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 24-05-2016, 08:37 AM #101
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Wasn't the "McCann Bandwagon" put together to keep Maddie's profile high in the media? I think it's worked pretty well considering how long ago she disappeared. I feel that if the McCann's were guilty of their daughter's death they'd have let it all die down instead of working to keep her name alive... especially in the light of all this supposed evidence people seem to believe. But I've said that before in one of the other anti-McCann threads. They were wrong to leave their child, totally wrong. But I can't join in this metaphorical slaughtering every time their name comes up.
Old 24-05-2016, 08:47 AM #102
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
The are evil people all they care about is making momey from Maddie not actually finding her
This attitude sums the whole thing up for me..

people really think this is true, its very sad
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 08:48 AM #103
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

I'm obviously not trying to offend anyone but I'd personally still say she made a mistake. I'm not even saying she is to blame for what happened to him in the slightest but a mistake was still made on her part to leave a young child alone outside a busy shop which ended up being a grave mistake.

I'm not even necessarily comparing the two, the McCanns neglect was far worse but the fundamental point, for me, is that people dropped the ball and made mistakes, my only question is why are the McCanns literally thrown to the lions every time their mistake is brought up and called every nasty name imaginable yet other parents who made mistakes too get nothing but out pourings of compassion.
Old 24-05-2016, 09:09 AM #104
-

-

This topic has been done to death so I think my in-depth views on it are probably known, so all I'll reiterate is this: The "abduction theory" - and YES, it is a theory, there is absolutely zero evidence for it other than the fact that she went missing - is about as credible as her having been eaten by a chupacabra or sucked into the nether-realms by Thinman.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 09:16 AM #105
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
No, you're just guaranteed that you don't know what the hell is happening to your children whilst you have a nice meal out.
Exaaaaactly, any number of things could go wrong and are likely to go wrong when you leave 3 babies alone like that, even the night before something went wrong when all three woke up alone and scared, kate and Gerry knew this but still left them the following night

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 09:22 AM #106
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
This topic has been done to death so I think my in-depth views on it are probably known, so all I'll reiterate is this: The "abduction theory" - and YES, it is a theory, there is absolutely zero evidence for it other than the fact that she went missing - is about as credible as her having been eaten by a chupacabra or sucked into the nether-realms by Thinman.
Exactly. Infact there is more evidence to support the theory of her having died in the apartment than any other theory - the cadaver dogs

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 24-05-2016, 09:25 AM #107
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Exaaaaactly, any number of things could go wrong and are likely to go wrong when you leave 3 babies alone like that, even the night before something went wrong when all three woke up alone and scared, kate and Gerry knew this but still left them the following night
Yeah like an abduction by Navy Seal trained ghost paedophiles or perhaps,

just as an out there thought,

drowsily clambering onto a couch and falling off the back, hitting your head on the rock solid slab flooring they have in Algarve resorts, bleeding out on the floor only to be discovered later by someone who may or may not panic for reasons which may or may not include the suspect-yet-surprisingly-common practice of sedating children with small doses over the counter meds used, for example, as a solution if they had awoken confused and distressed the previous evening.

It's probably the first one of course, anything else is pretty far fetched. Everyone knows that paedophiles have had stealth tech for years.
Old 24-05-2016, 09:29 AM #108
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah like an abduction by Navy Seal trained ghost paedophiles or perhaps,

just as an out there thought,

drowsily clambering onto a couch and falling off the back, hitting your head on the rock solid slab flooring they have in Algarve resorts, bleeding out on the floor only to be discovered later by someone who may or may not panic for reasons which may or may not include the suspect-yet-surprisingly-common practice of sedating children with small doses over the counter meds used, for example, as a solution if they had awoken confused and distressed the previous evening.

It's probably the first one of course, anything else is pretty far fetched. Everyone knows that paedophiles have had stealth tech for years.
I know right? Ghost paedophiles are the most obvious choice, has to be that then

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 24-05-2016, 10:39 AM #109
User banned

User banned

I'm disgusted by the parents in every possible way. not just the fact they and several other parents abandoned their babies night after night to go drinking , leaving the apartment door unlocked....not just the fact the kids were allegedly giving stuff to sleep, not just the fact they are endlessly vague about whether the door or windows were left open...The endless contradictions and holes in their stories, the alleged delays in starting the search the alleged fact they sat around in the living room immediately after shed gone missing which hindered the search and allegedly damaged much dna evidence in the room...then the use of the funds to wipe out anyone who dare question their versions of events or in fact anyone who dare even criticize these awful parents.....
even the fact they have never seemed particularly regretful or apologetic for their absurd irresponsible actions. they have an attitude of self pity denial and aggression too...going to celebrities to find a missing person and the pope is crazy. all it did was make the kidnapper even more determined to hide Maddie if she was taken. they should have worked wih the detectives far better from day 1 minute 1....just awful
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 11:06 AM #110
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
all it did was make the kidnapper even more determined to hide Maddie if she was taken. they should have worked wih the detectives far better from day 1 minute 1....just awful
This is very true, some of their actions make very littlke sense, e.g. they were explicitly told by the Portuguese police that it would be a bad idea to inform the public about her distinctive eye as it could lead to any kidnapper hurting her to cover it up or simply disposing of her in fear of being caught. They went ahead and did it anyway. And have carried on in that way since then - gone for huge publicity rather than truting investigators to do their job, ensuring that if she WAS taken and alive, any kidnapper would be very aware of how high profile the case had become. They were told that - if someone has been taken and is alive - it's best to allow a kidnapper to believe that they've successfully evaded the authorities and then track them down covertly. If they know they're in the spotlight, the victim has no chance. They didn't seem to care - perhaps because they were perfectly aware that she was already dead?
Old 24-05-2016, 11:33 AM #111

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
That's just your interpretation of them though, I personally believe they would give all the money they poses to get Maddie back.

Kate McCann especially looks broken to me.
They couldn't even give a tenner for a babysitting service that night,i don't know what happened to that child,but I certainly don't believe she was abducted.She doesn't look too broken to me Amy,this is 9 days after she 'disappeard'

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 24-05-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 12:06 PM #112
-

-

well she's spot on so
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 01:36 PM #113
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
They couldn't even give a tenner for a babysitting service that night,i don't know what happened to that child,but I certainly don't believe she was abducted.She doesn't look too broken to me Amy,this is 9 days after she 'disappeard'
That picture says Maddy's birthday, perhaps she put on a brave face. Almost every picture I have seen of her she looks unhappy.

Last edited by Amy Jade; 24-05-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 01:40 PM #114
User banned

User banned

Quote:
This is very true, some of their actions make very littlke sense, e.g. they were explicitly told by the Portuguese police that it would be a bad idea to inform the public about her distinctive eye as it could lead to any kidnapper hurting her to cover it up or simply disposing of her in fear of being caught. They went ahead and did it anyway. And have carried on in that way since then - gone for huge publicity rather than truting investigators to do their job, ensuring that if she WAS taken and alive, any kidnapper would be very aware of how high profile the case had become. They were told that - if someone has been taken and is alive - it's best to allow a kidnapper to believe that they've successfully evaded the authorities and then track them down covertly. If they know they're in the spotlight, the victim has no chance. They didn't seem to care - perhaps because they were perfectly aware that she was already dead?
100% spot on, once its in the hands of the hysterical mass media you've got no chance
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blasted, insane, leave, maddie, mccann, osbourne, parents, sharon