Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 05-07-2016, 11:17 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Because Andy was caught out twice

The housemates are just now cottoning on to Chelsea being jus as bad.
Wrong. This was when Georgina was in the house, not 'just now'.
And if they were just cottoning on to it why haven't they even mentioned Jason and Charlie? All they said was he was going around saying 'i like you' etc.
They haven't gone haywire on him either like they did with Andy (but then Chelsea isn't such an easy target to pick on, is he? The cowards. Lietaysha can spout off to her little cronies to try and get him nominated, but she hasn't the guts to tackle him.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:24 AM #2
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Wrong. This was when Georgina was in the house, not 'just now'.
And if they were just cottoning on to it why haven't they even mentioned Jason and Charlie? All they said was he was going around saying 'i like you' etc.
They haven't gone haywire on him either like they did with Andy (but then Chelsea isn't such an easy target to pick on, is he? The cowards. Lietaysha can spout off to her little cronies to try and get him nominated, but she hasn't the guts to tackle him.
Lateysha has had bust ups with both Andy and Chelsea so i'm not following you at all, I think you just see whatever it is that fits the 'Poor Andy' agenda.

Yes the Chelsea being sly has just been spotted the last weekend - Evelyn and Georgina said just before Georgina's eviction he had been telling all four nominees he would miss them most, before that people didn't have a bad word to say about him but after that a few have also spoken up about him doing it.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:33 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Lateysha has had bust ups with both Andy and Chelsea so i'm not following you at all, I think you just see whatever it is that fits the 'Poor Andy' agenda.

Yes the Chelsea being sly has just been spotted the last weekend - Evelyn and Georgina said just before Georgina's eviction he had been telling all four nominees he would miss them most, before that people didn't have a bad word to say about him but after that a few have also spoken up about him doing it.
Having a row over pancakes and tackling him about being two faced are 2 different things. But then only Andy has the guts to do that.
And I repeat, why did they not go nuts on Chelsea whispering to Jason and Charlie about what they were saying about each other which was happening when Georgina was still in the house yet they jumped on Andy right away for just telling his best friend?

Last edited by jet; 05-07-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:48 AM #4
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Having a row over pancakes and tackling him about being two faced are 2 different things. But then only Andy has the guts to do that.
And I repeat, why did they not go nuts on Chelsea whispering to Jason and Charlie about what they were saying about each other which was happening when Georgina was still in the house yet they jumped on Andy right away?
Dead right jet.

However really good highlights in my view for Andy last night and hopefully he now is seen for the more genuine guy he is.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:55 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Dead right jet.

However really good highlights in my view for Andy last night and hopefully he now is seen for the more genuine guy he is.
Yes joey, I agree the HLs were great. It was lovely seeing Andy so happy and relaxed.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:04 PM #6
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And I repeat, why did they not go nuts on Chelsea whispering to Jason and Charlie about what they were saying about each other which was happening when Georgina was still in the house yet they jumped on Andy right away for just telling his best friend?
We won't see eye to eye on this at all because you are far too keen to make Andy into a victim and I can't take it seriously at all

Andy was caught whispering and resulted in a pretty big bust up. People took note of it. Since we have never seen Chelsea outight caught why would anyone confront him? if anyone could it would be Evelyn or Andy as going by what Georgina said they were the two others who Chelsea used the 'i'll miss you most' line on. Even Jayne has noticed Andy is sneaky ffs. Maybe the likes of Lateysha should clock Chelsea instead of saying what she thinks to others but maybe she is biding her time or doesn't feel the need to try and life coach a full grown man.

But anyway as I said this convo is dead really because Saint Andy can do no wrong can he, he's such a great friend telling his bestie half truths

Last edited by Amy Jade; 05-07-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:15 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
We won't see eye to eye on this at all because you are far too keen to make Andy into a victim and I can't take it seriously at all

Andy was caught whispering and resulted in a pretty big bust up. People took note of it. Since we have never seen Chelsea outight caught why would anyone confront him? if anyone could it would be Evelyn or Andy as going by what Georgina said they were the two others who Chelsea used the 'i'll miss you most' line on. Even Jayne has noticed Andy is sneaky ffs. Maybe the likes of Lateysha should clock Chelsea instead of saying what she thinks to others but maybe she is biding her time or doesn't feel the need to try and life coach a full grown man.

But anyway as I said this convo is dead really because Saint Andy can do no wrong can he, he's such a great friend telling his bestie half truths
Are you just pretending not to understand or....WE didn't see it but THEY did and they didn't confront OR nominate him. Do you not find that hypocritical?
Of course Andy can do wrong, he's human, his fans just get defensive whenever other people act like he can do no right. You'd be the same with Laytesha.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, comments, listens, makes, people, snide, talks